Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barThis College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:59 am

The woman blinked and growled at the speedster who helped mav dodge the attack she continued to snap her fingers at him as he ran around him trying to him him but he was too fast for her to hit. She then blinked seeing Mav so close to her and foolishly looked to the thing she tossed and was knocked out cold as Mav hit her and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:31 am

Manic would simply put on the breaks and come to an immediate stop, looming tall over the fallen woman. That required some fancy footwork there, making sure to avoid coming into contact with what Mav had thrown. It paid off, the Russians were taken care of. "Wow... she even looks mean when she's out cold... a face not even a mother could love".
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:21 pm

There was a dull thud as Mav's weapon made contact with the target who then dropped to the ground out cold. She was glad she managed to pull it off.

"Yeah, I can totally see that. You can easily tell she's Russian." She chuckled.

Mav took out her communicator and contacted the police to round up the soldiers and take them into custody.

"Great job out there. Wish I could've gotten here sooner, but you were doing pretty awesome on your own. You with a team, or are you one of those I-work-alone types?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:31 am

ooc: Nice work you two, im out of the thread now but when this thread is over ama if you dont want to move it yourself just pm me. Bye guys and again nice work.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 pm

"Not at the moment". In the distance, sirens would begin to be heard as the police were on their way. "I used to be, with the Titans actually. But that didn't work out in the end, they couldn't keep up". More like Manic ran away. He really wasn't looking forward to the day he encounters one of his former teammates. He was more likely to get clocked in the jaw with a right hook then receive a friendly hug. "But I sort of like the whole 'lone wolf' approach I have going on... it works for me".

"How about you?". Though based on the fact that Mav had offered help in stopping the Russian attack on her own, he assumed she was a solo act as well.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 pm

"That's cool, and I can respect that. I'm sure you had your reasons. Teams aren't for everyone. I used to think so myself a while back. Now I'm somehow the leader of Link. I wouldn't have believed it if someone told me a couple of months ago."

That was true. When Mav first joined up with the team, she never meant to take it too seriously. It was gonna be like a part-time job where she helped out whenever she was free or they needed someone to fill in for someone else.

"Not sure if you've heard of us. Can't really compare with the Titans' fame, but fame's not why we do what we do. I'd like to think of us as a team, but we're really more like a social network. And I'm like the manager. Members share information and contact details and then help each other out when they can."

Mav suddenly remembered there was trouble elsewhere before she got here and she hadn't heard back from her team.

"Speaking of which, a few of my guys called for help on my way here but I couldn't just ignore the SOS from the university. I gotta go check up on them as soon as the Russians here get rounded up and secured."

Mav paused to think. "Or can I leave this you?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:42 am

Sometimes you need that, heroes who are out of the spotlight. Able to do good, when others are otherwise occupied. The Titans were the face of heroism, the ones open to criticism, and perhaps somewhat grounded as a result. Everything they did had to be well managed in order to reaffirm their image. But other groups, other heroes, they had freedom to do what was necessary to save lives - you need that balance. "This? Ohhh, totally, sure". Manic had made it a point to avoid the police thus far since returning to Jump City. He wasn't too clued in regarding this registration act or anything, but it's not like the cops are going to be quick enough to cuff him. "See ya around". Manic would say as he began walking over towards a group of officers whom had just arrived on the scene. If this story is retold later, it is safe to assume that Manic will make reasonable adjustments to do with how he took down a giant Russian radiation dragon - totally sounds plausible.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:02 am

"Thanks! See you around!"

Mav waved casually and then headed out of the scene. About halfway to the next block, she realized they never introduced themselves to each other. Well, there would be many more opportunities in the future. She'd get his name next time. It probably wasn't too hard to look up the name of a former Titan anyway. And a leader of a hero team, even a small time one, was probably easy to look up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)   This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This College Party Will Blow You Mind - Russian Attack! (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3