Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Vote_lcapThe First Wave - Russian Attack ! Voting_barThe First Wave - Russian Attack ! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Vote_lcapThe First Wave - Russian Attack ! Voting_barThe First Wave - Russian Attack ! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The First Wave - Russian Attack !

Go down 
+3
St. Jommy
Izzy
Titan News!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan News!
Titan News!

The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Empty
PostSubject: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am

It was in the middle of the night, and Titans Tower stood as a usual beacon for the city that they were being protected. But in times of war who protects the protectors?

It started as a small ripple and then began to bubble in the seas around Titans Isle, then a rumbling of the waves. Finally the water retreated from the shoreline altogether and momentarily returned in the form of a large tidal wave which washed over the entire island and reached nearly half-way up the tower's vertical height. 

After the wave passed a knock came at the door and then another knock, then finally a hole was punched through the doorway and yanked it open! The wave had carried the intruder past the defense grid all the way to the front door where they were ripping off the reinforced door from it's hinges! 

This was a surprise attack, but when the cameras zoomed in on the attacker they would find that it wasn't just some meta-human, or super soldier, or even a machine. The one laying siege to the tower at one point was actually more familiar to it than anyone currently in the world. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Yang shot out of bed like a bullet and hopped to her feet. All those terminals that had been in Cyborg's room really paid off when she moved in. She could actually see what was going on. And it...wasn't something she particularly was hoping to see. A former Titan punching the door in and flooding the place. Really? Some things just don't add up.

She almost turned on the microphone, but quickly facepalmed and knocked on the wall since Ravian's room was on the other side. "HEY. WAKE UP." She screamed through it, climbing into her closet and assembling her Ranger uniform around her. She still had to fix that stupid thing. Bit of a tight fit if you know what I mean.

Once she was on the stairs she gave Aqualad a quick look with her new glowing red eyes. This was...an issue. "Hey uh...Kale?" She had opened the communication channel on her gauntlet. He was usually up at obscure hours of the morning. "Uh...buddy? Lets say that a former super hero just kicked in my door and is giving me the evil eye...how fast can you be here?" She asked, cocking her shotgauntlets.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Aqualad pried the door open even farther and then set his sights on Yang. The Atlantian peculiarly winked at the blonde bombshell and ran away, down the hill where he planned to dive into the ocean.

Just in case Yang felt like following after him a missile followed closely after his exit heading straight for the tower's entrance, which was now wide open. The rocket was shot from a modified Mi-24 (Russian Attack Helicopter), one of a set of three airborne units now hovering over Titan's Tower.

The alarm had already been set by Aqualad's initial attack, which was a diversion for the ten drones currently touching down on Titans Island in the shape of round pods. These spherical machines rolled towards the front door following the missile strike and unfolded into seven foot droids - similar in design to Starwars style shield droids. The droids would all fire upon Yang and the Tower's inner-workings as they tried to enter. Anything these killer drones saw moving or living that didn't take cover would be pumped full of heavy rounds of bullet fire.

The siege had begun.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Kris was on a rooftop, enjoying the sun when he heard a rush of water by the Tower, a chopper, and an explosion. Kris took out his sniper rifle to check it out, the Russians have attacked. Hey would talk into his radio to his gang, "Russians are attacking, I need snipers, keep them at the tower, we can't let them reach California's mainland." Kris would then shoot a bullet at the pilot of the chopper, if anyone was gonna tear the tower down, it was gonna be Kristoff Makarov.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:36 am

Usually Ravian would have complained about being woken up early. He hated it. He was a Teen Titan and the city could wait until eleven to have the day saved. But upon seeing what the problem was, he could see why the situation called for an rude awakening....he's complain later. Aqua lad was a pretty big threat, it would required all hands on deck, which brought the grand total of hands tooooo....four....three if you wanted to get punched by Yang.

"Heads up!" he yelled out as he saw a missile come soaring forward. Ravian quickly shot out the center of missile, throwing up a wall of energy directly afterwards. Most of the explosion was forced right back out the way it had been delivered, through the door, pushing the drone back a bit as Ravian jumped to the side of the door, " Tell me when they're at the door Yang, I'll push them back." he hoped he would be able to hear her by then. Right now all sound was mostly ringing, light wasn't much better, he was quite dizzy. There was no time to rest though. The only thing he was thankful for at the moment was that once the drones were down the choppers would be easy targets.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:35 am

Yang was making her way to a control panel, keeping watch on her gauntlet. "Alright, Aqualad had the defense grid on the fritz so I'll see what I can do to get it online and get rid of these droids. Until then, I need you to make a hardlight barrier and block out what you can." She was working through it, telling Ravian when to shove a few droids out but...honestly the controls weren't responding well. She could thank the new indoor aquarium Aqualad had created for that one. "OK...that's not what I was hoping for..." Suddenly she had really wished Hotwire were there. He could just plug himself into the tower and power up the defenses again, or just plug himself directly into those droids. Something useful basically.

A few droids parted and for a split second she had a clear view of a chopper. She fired a shot from her gauntlet into the front of it and the EMP charge detonated, bringing the chopper down into the bay. It looked like they would be fine, but the sea of droids immediately closed up again. "Hey Kale, it'd be real nice to at least get an answer here. We have the Russian military crawling up our-" She ducked as she'd been shot at. "I'll...call you back." She said, using her upgraded left arm to punch through the center of the droid.

"OK, so long as you keep as many of them outside as you can, I can pick up stragglers with my arm and gauntlets. Just try and keep me safe while I do it and I'll do the same for you, alright?" She turned to another who had gotten past the wall and punched through its back. She wanted to get back to the main coms room and prepare the defenses appropriately, but there was no way she would leave Ravian.
Back to top Go down
Titan News!
Titan News!

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 pm

The missile was a failure - as expected they had metas with powers that could even deflect high level explosives. The helicopters all began to unload on the front entrance. They weren't worried about their drones getting damaged. Additionally some of the bullets were passing through but when Yang gave the command to keep everything out Oculous Lux began blocking most if not all of the incoming fire.

Anything that got near was being attacked by Yang, the two Titans were doing a marvelous job at keeping their opponents at the entrance of their base. Just weathering the storm until back-up could arrive for now. Had they had a full team they would have been able to possibly retaliate and take the offensive.

Although, this force was meant to crush an entire team of meta-humans as they would soon find out.

When Yang battered and punched the droids, she would find her blows were knocking her backwards or just having no affect. Additionally, the backlash of the missile and the current missiles now were doing nothing to them in terms of damage as well. The only conclusion was they were created using a metal alloy that seemed to be repelling the force of any blunt force trauma. The drones pressed forward and unleashed clip after clip on Ravian, as well as the choppers overhead who also periodically fired missiles too. The teen wasn't a machine eventually he would go down from all this force and then drones would enter the tower.

Yang at one point fired an emp shot at one of the helicopters, which was answered from someone on board one of the other two aircrafts. An arrow zipped through the sky and intercepted it. A small explosion occurred and then it could be seen that the arrow had been shot by another former Titan, Speedy.

Spoiler:

The teen saluted and then shot three arrows by the front door that emitted anesthetic gas. Neither were meant to hit Ravian but instead land close enough for the gas to seep in or at least make the two Titans think twice about coming out, unless they thought it was a smokescreen.

A sniper round flew across the bay and struck a pilot in the front seat of one of the choppers. The pilot's head jerked but then turned to look in the direction it came from. Kris would see from his scope that this pilot had shimmering skin, similar to a diamond (or a twilight Vampire). The pilots were meta-human. It would make sense to combat meta-humans with meta-humans. This particular helicopter stopped firing on the Tower's front entrance leaving just two unloading over Titans Island along with the drones and Speedy. The chopper flew towards the snipers position and without any regard for civilians it unloaded round after around across the rooftops and windows of the buildings in the area.

This was war.

As if things were't already bad enough, under the sea Aqualad wasn't just swimming with the fish. The Atlantean was approaching the submersed Titan's bay door with two submarines shrouded by humongous schools of fish.

The submarines fired multiple torpedoes at the entrance on Aqualad's signal.

After the barrage ceased Aqualad swam forward and dug his hands into the dented doorway. He began to tear apart the opening there as well. If not stopped or answered he would succeed in penetrating the hull. There brazen attacks on the tower would show up on all the alert monitors where Yang and Ravian were holding out.

The Russians were coming to take the tower and possibly no survivors with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:14 pm

As the Russian helicopter fired upon the rooftops Kris's had shot from, up above a dive-bomb was soaring through the sky - a dive-bomb consisting of a very very large bird and a half dragon boy. In his wake was another with a pink haired girl on it. The extremely large falcon plummeted into the side of chopper sending it into a spiral, as well as catching it off guard, and then caught the tail end with it's talons. Kale jumped off the backside of his bird and onto the wildly spinning aircraft where he punched through the window, but had to duck gunfire from the pilot before he could enter.

Kale waved to Bow for her keep going towards the tower and help Ravian and Yang. The Titan had given no answer to Yang earlier because he took off to come help the two the moment she had called for aid. He would handle this situation first though. Even more so than the Titans they needed to protect the people. Bow would hopefully be able to aid them until he got there - if he got there. This pilot was being relentless with his firearm after all and could get a lucky shot.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Yang had almost been hit by one of Speedy's gas arrows, but was surprised to see it wasn't a sharp tip. It was just a simple-ohhhhhhh crap. "Rav, you need to get out of this room, now!" Her armor would keep her safe from the gasses, and she started shoving him toward the stairs before her gauntlet beeped. Aqualad was breaking into the bay exit? REALLY? "We have russian subs coming in. Go deal with that Rav, I'll hold them off here." The droids were beginning to flood in now and it was time for the suicide mission. Joy.

She started rapidly firing 2 EMP shots into the crowd. With how clustered they were at once, she was able to take out a ton of them at once that way. Maybe letting them into such a confined space was the better idea. Live and learn. With her armor on, the fire she took hurt quite a bit but it wasn't unbearable and it couldn't break her skin after losing momentum. That was good. She cocked her shotgun and glared up at Speedy. "Get down here and fight me like a man!" She shouted out, firing a flare shot at him. However, the military took notice and began to fire rockets on her, forcing her back into the tower, shooting down one or two with her gauntlets. Now she was pinned down and waiting. At least the droids were gone. Now to focus on the choppers.

Unfortunately until reinforcements TRULY arrived, she would have to stay in cover and fire blind shots at them to keep herself alive, And even then Speedy had a tendency to down those.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:22 pm

(Meanwhile/during the time this all started...)

Explosions rocked the outskirts of Jump City followed by machine gun fire ripping into houses. Athena smelled and sensed danger in the air. She barked for Bio to hurry up in the kitchen as he guzzled down a 9 raw egg smoothie.

"Okay, okay I'm moving! What the heck is happening out there, a war?!"

Well yeah that's what the news said!

He clunked out of the house, putting on his breathing mask as the last of his armor. The disorientation he felt when he put it on wore off quickly. He chugged a cup of coffee on the sidewalk with multivitamins and wiped his mouth.

"This is nuts! They're straight up attacking the Titans! Why isn't anyone helping them? What is it with this city? How are we even going to get there in time? I don't see any cops!"

Athena, just as excited, quickly responded.
I DUNNO SOMEONE SHOULD CALL THEM?!

"Yeah!! W- yeaaaaah."

Bio fumbled for his cellphone and souped up a multiple homicide story while Athena prepared an illusion for whatever.

"I'm so smart!"

He yelled at no one in particular as he and Athena drove a tele-kinetically enhanced police car for the bay. Picking up the radio, he radio'd for more urgency.

"This guy is really moving fast! I don't know how but he's getting away. Taking multiple shots. Still can't identify but send backup immediately!"

Once he reached the bay he quickly jumped out and opened the trunk and glove compartment, buckling on a holster with a pistol, and a bulletproof vest. Athena sawed a shotgun in half with telekinesis and Bio buckled it in as well. She then noticed the torpedoes. Bio nervously laughed with insanity and disbelief in his voice. No matter what control he had over his fears with his power, he couldn't help but let some of it through.

"What are we even doing Athena? Hahahaha, This is great! Going to fight a whole army cuz we're super heroes right? Shouldn't we stretch a bit?"

No time! We can swim to the island and maybe we'll be mistaken for those torpedoes.

"Yeah sure okay! nooooo problem~!"

Using her telekinesis again, Bio swam at a high speed for the island, straight for Aqualad's position...

"I wonder who that guy is at the door?"

I dunno but I'd start prepping the biogun right now. He feels strong.

"Uh okay"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 pm

"No complaints here!" Ravian said as he ended his wall, escaping the front entrance while sending out a single, thin beam of kinetic energy at one of the helicopters, hopefully taking out at least on of the spinning blades as it soared by and taking down one of the choppers for Yang, if successful he would yell "Ya owe me one!" before shooting off down to the bay doors. Submarines. He could deal with submarines, but first order of business was to try to...do something, to Aqualad. To do that he'd need light, at least until he left the water. He quickly adjusted for refraction, then shot a beam down into the water. There would be an awful lot of diffused red light down there, if Aqualad could see it while tearing ope the door, and through all the bubbles from the explosion.

The beam, aimed through the hole aqualad was creating and into his chest , would disable any organic thing it hit. It would disable limbs if it caught a join, but could render entire beings inert if it struck them in the chest. Aqualad was lucky he could breath under water. Directly afterwards Ravian himself opened the bay doors. Daring them to begin to come in. He was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Brave realized he would not be able to get inside the chopper at this rate. This pilot was a highly skilled shot, as to be expected of military trained meta-humans. In fact, Kale was barely hanging onto the side of the chopper and was only avoiding being shot by the falcon jerking the entire aircraft by pulling at the tail end of the of it with it's claws.

Kale remembered from his re-education by Tiberius how machines worked, especially these ones. With that thought in mind he gave up on the pilot and decided to go for the helicopter itself. The dragon mage punched a hole into it's hull, not a large hole but in a spot that would give him access to wires. Once he found one that gave the vehicle electricity he bit down and began to drain the chopper of the current that kept all it's controls online. The elemental feeder sucked it dry until the machine lost control and began to spin out.

The Titan immediately let go once he had his fill and plummeted towards the bay below where he was caught by his giant bird and continued towards Titans isle.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Bow listened to her new leader's orders and bit her lip as she directed her falcon to a dead drop, trying to get to the entrance of the tower as fast as she possibly could. When she saw how many droids there were, she cursed under her breath and clamped down around her large winged friend. "We got this! You watch out for gunfire, 'kay Swifty??" The bird seemed to understand her and even nodded, which brought a smile to the pink haired girl's face as she let go of the feathers and began unleashing fire as bullets from her hands, aiming for the droids' chest cavities as best she could. She saw the gas and knew better than trying to actually get in, meaning she couldn't actually get to Yang.

Her heart sunk at the thought of her friend fighting these things off by herself, but she knew that Yang was stronger than she even thought. This was just a simple little test for them. A bullet came out of the sky from behind and grazed Bow's shoulder before she even knew what had happened. "Crud!" She turned Swifty around and threw a fireball the size of a volley ball directly at the propellers, hoping that would send the aircraft to the ground. She then turned her attention back to the droids and her eyes lit up crimson as she focused her passion, sending it as a wave of fire to take out as many as she possibly could. "I'M COMING FOR YOU, YANG!!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

A strange wailing sound filled the city and the lights went out instantly through the entirity of the city. War was on and giving them targets was a bad idea. Odd aircraft flooded out of hidden places about the city, they had modified zydon designs and the drone ships had been hardened and turned into spikes. The agents in the control room guided the giant metal spikes at the helicopters. The aim was to not only impale the pilot but to send the helicopters back over the bay where they'd be forced into the water. Only one had come to the mainland so it was targetted by twenty of the strange missiles.

Tiberius was on his way out of his office when he felt his connection snap. His control was gone and the body broke down leaving Malan'tai standing there. The man sighed and brushed off his suit of the rapidly decaying chitin. He opened the window and zipped off into the night. It was time to back up the cities defenders. As a lord of order, unity itself he couldn't stand for this kind of barbarism it would take him a good ten minutes to get to the bay but Tiberius' army was already at work.

OOC: Bottom left for the needle shape ships
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 am

Yang was picking up the straggler droids with her left arm and tossing them into the bay as they got closer to her, deflecting any arrows speedy shot at her either with a shot of her own, her gauntlet, or simply smacking it out of the way. "Bow I've got this, cover me from the-" Her eyes got wide. "Wait...BOW?!" Her amazement didn't last long, one of Speedy's arrows whizzed toward her and she had to sidestep it. "Keep me covered!" She now got a chance to open fire on Speedy's chopper, without any interference from choppers or even droids with Bow here now. It honestly looked like the group of teenagers could win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Wave - Russian Attack !   The First Wave - Russian Attack ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Wave - Russian Attack !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next