Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beach Blues - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeach Blues - Page 3 Voting_barBeach Blues - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Beach Blues - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeach Blues - Page 3 Voting_barBeach Blues - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beach Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beach Blues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:03 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: grateful; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

The bikini-clad girl clenched her fist tightly, while her other hand clenched itself tightly around Joshua's as he held hers. She took a long moment to ponder on his words. She knew what she was thinking was not something she should be concerned with; heck, she had only met Joshua yesterday and today here suddenly there was more Chemistry between them than there was between Kal and that Lois woman. Still, Kara had decided something, but before she could speak it, the Girl of Steel was suddenly thrust back and slammed against the spherical wall of the pod.

"Ow!" she yelled instinctively, her butt landing on the floor. The Girl of Steel had unwittingly left a large mark shaped like her own body (looking back, she had to say she had a nice ass-print) on the wall. She turned her head around to glare at the backside of Joshua's head.

"Oi! You coulda warned me first, ya oaf!"

Before she knew it, she was suddenly floating herself as the pod came to land, crashing into Titans Island. As soon as it did, the Girl of Steel once again crashed into the floor underneath her, her hands and knees having been lodged into the cold metallic floor underneath.

"Ugh... your technology sucks," she forced out weakly, feeling sick, as she pulled her arms and subsequently her knees out of the floor and tried to stand up straight. She was suddenly grabbed and barely managed an, "mmmph!" before Joshua's kiss fully enveloped her. A moment later she relaxed, and he felt two legs tie across his waist as he picked her up, an arm slide across his shoulders and a hand cradle his neck as she pulled him closer and returned the kiss.

Kara relished the moment, even as it suddenly became awkward. She realized that she needed to be less forceful, let him lead the dance at times. Every pass of his tongue made her shiver, the touch of his lips on hers warmed her. She reluctantly parted with him with a long, wet smack, and only because she knew he needed to catch his breath. She was Superman's cousin; she could kiss indefinitely, its not like she needed to breathe. The same couldn't be said for the Primarch, however.

She stood up straight this time, suddenly realizing that she had left her uniform back at the beach. Slapping her head, the bikini-clad girl looked at Joshua, suddenly grabbing his arms and turning him around so he faced her.

"Joshua, I know its... not really my fight but, if you ever need help against your brothers," she paused, placing a hand on the much taller man's cheek.

"Just ask, okay? I held back in the simulation. That's not nearly my true prowess. I mean, I owned Darkseid..." she smirked, proud at the memory. He would know who Darkseid was; he was an intergalactic tyrant whose name alone could send shivers down the spine of even the bravest of warriors all the way over in Gamma Quadrant Sector 4.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beach Blues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 pm

"Those were weaker verisons of my brothers." He said, going to the table and pushing four buttons that were on the table. The table began to hover up, the wires hovering down and then revealing a strange robotic orb that floated with the table. He picked up the World Eater as if he was a child's mattress and walked towards the door. The door opened up for it's creator and the ramp allowed him to walk down easily. "I will have to burry my brothers......" He said softly. He walked out into the bright day.

(end)
Back to top Go down

Beach Blues
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3