Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beach Blues - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeach Blues - Page 2 Voting_barBeach Blues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Beach Blues - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeach Blues - Page 2 Voting_barBeach Blues - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beach Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beach Blues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 am

"I only got my butt kicked by my brothers. That was the closest thing to love I got." He said resting his head against her navel, feeling her pulse. He held her up with on hand on her bottom, and the other was floating in the water. He kissed her again, feeling her soft lips touch his rough lips. He raised his eyebrows when she fell, wetting his chest from the splash she made. When she threw the water on him, he laughed and brought his foot out of the holes, making him stand at his fool height. He held his hands out infront of him and splashed her, making a tiny wave towards her.

((How crazy would it be if Superman found them making it O.o))
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 am

((Well, apart from the fact that he's probably high up in Earth's orbit somewhere using his super-hearing to keep track on the world below and probably would have noticed Kara's familiar voice and Josh already, I'd say he'd probably beat Josh to a bloody pulp, kick him all the way to the Moon, then beat the crud out of him. Then hand him over to Batman, after which... you're on your buddy.))

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: playful; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

"Well then, maybe we're meant to be," she giggled, before kissing him. She savored every moment; it was the first boy she had ever kissed, after all. It was amazing, she had to say. He tasted great, plus he was a very good kisser for a first timer like her.

She poked his nose. "Don't worry though; next time your brothers come, I'll kick their butts. I held back a lot at the Tower. I'm much stronger than I appear to be," she winked.

Smirking as the wave approached her, Kara ducked to the side, another splash of water ensuing as her whole body disappeared into sea. She came back up behind Josh, wrapping her arms around him before pulling the shocked boy back face first into the deeper confines ocean with her. The two were there, underwater, holding their breaths, and Kara raised her hands to touch them against Primarch's.

She loved his touch. Kara was in love.

But that did not by any chance mean she could not have some fun. Suddenly a feral, prankster like grin crossed her face, a few bubbles flying out towards the surface of the water from mouth before she swam back up, Josh following. As soon as the boy rose out of the water after her, Kara took in a deep breath and then blew.

Her superbreath meshed with the tides creating a giant mini-tsunami that thrust the unsuspecting Josh away. The people on the shores, how few they were, all scattered and took cover as the gigantic wave crashed down upon the sandy beach. Josh would lie there, on the sand with some kind of fish in his mouth, Kara standing on top of him with a bare feet on top of his chest and an arm resting on the knee of that leg, a playful expression across her face.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Joshua laid on the beach, his head a bit fuzzy from the landing. He looked up at her and said. "You really are the Maiden of Might." He held his hand over the sand. A small bulb appeared, bright blue and shiney. The bulb pulsed with energy. The bulb sent a sound wave to the sand, making the beach shake quickly. He made her trip and fall down on him, grinning as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. He grinned playfully, biting down at her neck and not letting her escape.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:07 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: playful; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara giggled as Joshua bit down on her neck, her hands coming up and grabbing his hair. Using her super strength, she pushed him off her neck by pulling on his hair and looked at him in the eyes.

"Don't tell me you're a vampire now," she giggled, slapping his cheek slightly, before pushing him off her. She sat there on the beach, pulling her legs up and tying her arms around them, her head resting on her knees as she looked at him with a playful expression. "I believe this is the part you tell me you love me," she joked.

"Hey, you've been to so many planets," she began slowly, turning to look at him.
"I... can't fly. All Kryptonians can under a yellow Sun but I can't get it," she looked over at the big blue sea.

"Do you, have any pointers you could help me with? My cousin said it takes confidence and control, both which I'm kind of lacking in..."

Last edited by Simca on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm

"Confidence helps more then anything else." Joshua said, sharing his hundreds of years wisdom. He sat up and moved close to her, wrapping an arm around her. "I can only use a jump pack to get where I'm going quickly. That or a starship....." He scratched his chin some, wondering what advice he should give. He snapped his fingers to show he had an idea. "I could try to make you a jet pack. Nothing large and bulky like my jump pack but something small and compact. I can even make it look like a back pack if you want." He offered, squezing her shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Kara sighed, tying her arms across her ample chest as she shook her blond mop of hair in a gesture of denial. "You don't understand," she explained. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, a small smile stretching across her features. So, he could not fly, right? Maybe she should give him a little taste. Turning around, the bikini-clad girl looked at her unofficial boyfriend, before her fingers once again intertwined around his own and the next thing Joshua would know, he would be fifty feet up in the sky.

Still rising through the air, Joshua holding onto Kara due to the firm grip she had on his hand, the two suffered form a feeling of weightlessness for quite the while as they continued to rise.

"This is how we fly, out of our own accord," she explained, smiling at the possibly shocked Primarch. However, she slowed down upon reaching a certain height, and then began to descend sharply as the action of gravity took its rights. Her hair blew back due to the force of her fall, gusts of wind knocking against her exposed skin that would have seared it straight off had it not been for her invulnerability. If Joshua had been paying attention he would see the Titans Island underneath them now. She could leap the distance between the Jump City Shores and the Island in a single bound, but that was most probably her limit.

Well carved bare feet landed on the ground as she suddenly flipped Joshua over, catching him bridal style although he was the man among the two, before setting him on his feet. She grinned. "But that wasn't flying, that was falling," she grinned, a hand coming to rest on her well-crafted waist."With style."

She turned around and faced him completely. "There's no point in flying using machines. Its artificial, plus not nearly as good. All I want is to fly by myself, like Superman and the others can. But I just can't seem to do it." She expressed, looking down dejectedly.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Joshua was completely caught off gaurd by the sudden, what he presumed to be, flight. He squezed her hand hard as he looked down at the ground that seemed to be miles away. He usually would reach these heights by using a jump pack but what she was doing, he couldn't fathom in his mind. He was a scientific man, not a believer in magic. He started to question his scientific theories on flight. When they landed Joshua felt embarassed that he was caught like that. He stood up and straightened, a bit angry that he was caught like a bride. But his anger subsided when he saw her disappointment in her inability to fly like her cousin. He walked to her and brought her chin up to look at him. "You'll be able to. I know it. Your a kryptonian." He grinned and looked around to see how many people were on the beach. So far.....no one was on the beach after the tidal wave and earthquake they had created. He leaned down to kiss her but something began to beep, loud. He held his right wrist infront of him and pressed down on the center of the wrist. The back of his palm opened up and a hologram projector came, showing the earth and it's statistics such as atmosphere, population, everything. He wanted to know the planet he was living on.

On the right corner of the screen came a red circle, coming in fast onto the planet. He looked up at the sky and saw it. A ship the size of a city moving towards the ocean, where they were. "Is it.......?" He sqwented seeing the insignia of his legion. It was a fist holding a wrench. "It is!" He said excited. The projector shut off and Joshua watched as the Joseph came into the planets atmosphere. It came close to the city but it did not stop. Flames could be seen on the ship and parts were flying off.

Joshua's eyes widened and he quickly picked up Kara, running behind a large rock as the ship crash landed in the shallow part of the ocean, creating small then giant waves. Luckily Joshua and Kara were hit by the small waves. Joshua settled Kara down, looking over at the wreckage, hoping it wasn't his ship. No, it was. He walked to the ship's hull that was directly infront of the ship. "No...no..." Joshua whispered as the ship laid there, dead. "This is my ship...the Joseph.." He watched as the hull door opened up, revealing several thunderbirds (ships used for landing on other planets) were wrecked and destroyed. He walked into the hull of his most proudest ship. He looked around and saw the dead bodies of his fellow Astartes, mixed with Angron's dead World Eaters.

Joshua fell to his knees and looked down, every memory of Angron, his dear brother, and then the last memory of him. He had attacked his ship. And Joshua was the only one to escape from that battle.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Kara brought her arms in front of her face in an X-formation to shield herself from the incoming burst of waves and wind that blew her hair away and threatened to sear her skin had it not been for her Kryptonian physiology. As the waves - both of air and water - died down, she opened her eyes to their fullest and gazed upon the marvel that once was Joshua's ship. Though she was not aware of that fact, being who she was, she could not help but wonder where it suddenly came from. It looked more worse for their than her ship when she had crash-landed on Earth.

"W-What... is that...?"

Kara's voice was inaudible, only she herself being able to hear it as in a flash, she wrecked the (already unhinged and broken) door apart and threw it into the water, going inside to see if there were any survivors or anyone needing help. The bikini-clad woman gasped as she saw the countless dead bodies, and with all the might of an honorary Amazonian warrior she hardened her resolve and began to walk inside. Her super hearing caught Joshua's voice, and she turned around to look at him, fear in her eyes.

"This is your... what happened here?"

Suddenly, her super hearing caught something moving within the ship and immediately, the largely nude girl turned around to look back inside the ship, activating her electromagnetic spectrum vision, trying to pick up any heat signatures of any living beings.

"There's someone still here," she confirmed to Joshua.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm

When she said that there was someone still in the ship, his face lit up. Then the reality hit, what if it was a World Eater? Only way to find out, he thought as he walked into the ship. He heard, in the docking bay where they were at, a coughing sound coming out of a downed thunderbird. Joshua walked towards the bird and wripped the door open with his bare hands. He went inside the cockpit, a large door already opened that lead to a loading bay. A World Eater was there, laying at the far end, his dark blue and red armor covered with his own blood. The Private had bolter wounds on his stomach. He walked over to the World Eater and looked down.

"Lord Angron, You came back!" The private said through his helmet.

"You wish." Joshua said, clenching his fists. He picked up the World Eater and threw him out of the ship. The shock on the World eater's face was clear. He stumbled back as Joshua, his expression filled with searing anger. "Please, Lord Joshua, don't kill me." the Astartes pleaded getting to his knees and holding his stomach. Joshua grabbed onto the Private's shoulder and punched him, hard in the jaw, knocking the Astartes out but keeping him alive. Joshua turned and faced Kara. "Please, find any other survivors, I'll bring this one back to the tower when you are done."
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: serious; condition: healthy

Kara noticed the anger, seriousness and yet, utter helplessness in the Primarch's voice. She did not know what the Hell was going on but knowing from experience, he had probably lost something very much dear to him. She did not know who this 'Lord Angron' was but the bikini-clad woman knew very well that she needed to look for help first and ask questions later.

Standing there in the doorway, she watched her unofficial boyfriend knock the man into unconsciousness and nodded as he asked her for the favor. She did not look at it as a favor, however, but as an obligation. She had been Supergirl, she was Power Girl. The name may have changed but the duties, and the heart, never would nor ever could. The Last Daughter of Krypton was already scanning the ship with her x-ray vision, trying to find any signs of any other people. Of course, that did not help, as there were countless bodies lying around.

She walked across the hallways, shifting into her thermal vision so she could pick up any heat signatures of any living things that were there. Nothing. It left a pang in Kara's heart. For as far as her superior eyes could see, she only picked up the utter coldness that followed death. Her infrared could not find a single survivor, until...

"Over there!"

A slender but muscular arm rose as Kara suddenly pointed a manicured fingernail towards a closed door. Without waiting for the Primarch's response, she had already blurred over there using her super-speed. It was a large metal door, and combining her superhuman speed with her mighty strength, the Girl of Steel punched through the seemingly adamantine door, each fist following the other in rapid succession increasing the single dent that formed in depth size, until the door was curved so inwards that she could grab it by its sides. Doing exactly that, she unhinged the thing, pulling it off and throwing it behind her, quite possibly at the arriving Joshua's head.

But as she was in hero mode, she did not care what she did with the equipment. She could see the heat leaving his body. Power Girl grabbed him and hoisted the unconscious armored man up onto her shoulders, after digging him out of a mound of debris, before jumping over back to the entrance of the room where Joshua had just arrived. The bikini clad woman landed in a crouch in front of Joshua, setting the man down in front of him. He would know what to do with a person of what was apparently his own race.

"He's losing heat quick," she debriefed him. "He'll die soon if not treated." The emerald-eyed honorary Amazon looked up into Joshua's brown orbs, from her crouched position at his knees.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Joshua looked down at the unconious traitor. The World Eaters had attacked his ship, destroying every fleet that surrounded it. He had expected something like that from his brother. Angron was the Primarch of Massacres. He taught his legion to kill and slaughter everything in sight. Every man, woman, child, and animal were alliterated.

He heard her at a distance and ran to her aid, not paying attention to the World Eater. When he turned a corner of a hall, he ducked quickly, a door flying over his head. He ran to the medical room and saw the almost dead Apothecary. He followed Kara in tell they were at the entrance of the ship.

Joshua frowned and said. "Just a second." He walked out of the ship for a second and pressed down on the right side of his right elbow. The elbow turned glowing red and a smoke trail came off from the tower. A large pod landed hard on the beach. "Bring him in the drop pod." Joshua said. the drop pod ramp opened as Joshua aproached. He climbed up the ramp and the pod door opened as he entered.

Inside the pod was a large room filled with wall to wall tech. In the center was a table full of blue prints and mechanical junk on it. Joshua cleared the table by pushing all the stuff off. "Set him on the table." He went to a computer that was at the other end of the drop pod and pressed a button. Several cables came out of the ceiling. As soon as she did he took the helmet off of the Apothecary, revealing a scared face and a mechanical eye. He pushed the cables inside the doctor's nose and mouth. He shoved a needle inside the doctors arm, injecting the doctor with some strange liquid. The doctor's face started to have color to it. He was warming up, life returning.

Joshua looked down at the doctor and then looked at Kara. "Thanks." He said, sitting down in a chair he had made himself for the pod.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: serious; condition: healthy

Kara did as exactly as Joshua asked. The bikini-clad girl picked the armored man up bridal style and followed Joshua as he brought out his pod or whatever it was. As her bare feet moved from the hot sand of the beach to the cold metal floor of the pod, Kara could not help but marvel its designs. She understood some of the technology just by looking at it; some of it was Kryptonian, after all, but there were others she did not understand. She made a mental note to ask her unofficial boyfriend to teach her how to use some of his gizmos. She may be among the strongest teen girls in the galaxy, but the geek within would never die.

However, she knew that she had more pressing matters to attend to. The girl placed the armored man onto the table as Joshua requested and then stood back, allowing the Primarch to work. She placed her right on her left forearm as she saw the life return to the man's skin upon being plugged in to the strange machine. It was all so fast, that Kara could not believe it almost. He had almost been devoid of heat. Her infrared vision activated to confirm the fact and she was astonished that the man's rate of recovery.

She turned around and looked at Joshua as he thanked her, flashing him a serene smile, before pulling him in by putting a hand on his neck and pecking him on the lips.

"Is he...?" Kara had two questions in mind as she released Joshua from her hold and looked at the man on the table. One was whether he was going to be alright, the other was whether he was a friend or an enemy. She did not know which one to state first.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Joshua placed a hand on her waist, not moving from his seat, returning her peck. "He'll be okay. He's my ships Apothecary and a tough Astartes. His name's Lairuun, the smartest doctor I've ever known and a good friend." He stood up from his seat, walking to the exit of the pod. "I'll go and get the sleeping beuty. Then bring both the doctor and the World Eater to the tower. I'll come back after I drop them off to bury my friends and destroy the Joseph." His tone was grim and depressed. He never had to bury anyone, except for his fallout father, the one that raised him. He walked out and then came back in with the Astartes on his shoulder. He dropped him and sat back down at his seat. "Are you going to the tower too? Because I think you should see how an Astartes travel through battlefields." He didn't want to say how they traveled. Because drop pods were used to conquer a planet.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: grateful; condition: healthy

Kara nodded at Joshua as he left to go get the man he had knocked out previously, sitting there on the stool he had left occupied as she looked at the Apothecary with a look of sympathy in her eyes. She wanted to know what the Hell was going on here so badly. Joshua had said that the man who had attacked his ship - Angros, if she remembered correctly - had been his brother, had he not? Then why would his brother attack his own brother's ship? It was at that moment that Kara began to realize the importance of her bond with her cousin - her brother - Kal, and how significant it was. Not all brothers were like hers, after all.

She stood up as Joshua came back in, before shrugging as he sat down.

"There's nowhere other than that to go to," she smiled deviously as she looked at him. "Besides, I have this craze for technology, so, yeah, I would love to see how you guys travel."

She walked towards the sitting Primarch, placing her hands on his shoulders as she stood behind him. The bikini-clad woman was silent for a while, allowing him to do what he wanted to do, before she asked.

"Uhm... Joshua, why did your brother... do this?"

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 am

Joshua pressed three different buttons on the arm of his chair amongst several other buttons that had strange symbols on them. They were Imperial Gothic symbols, a language that Joshua had to learn quickly in order to fight with his brothers. He touched her hand with his free one, as his other hand typed in several codes instinctly. The pod door shut and the room started to flicker some. Suddenly the pod began to warm up. When she asked that question he started to remember exactly what had happen. "Angron offered me to join Horus on his campaign against the Emperor, my father. When I refused, he left my ship to board his, ordering his fleets to surprise attack. His fleets, joined with some of Fulgrim's , another brother, destroyed my fleet, my ship, and forced me to retreat in shame." He said gripping her hand tightly. Suddenly the drop pod launched. It was like being in a rocket, the noise, the force upon one person as they reached the top arch of the travel.

Joshua began to float out of his chair as they reached free falling speeds. The pod then dropped down and landed hard against a rocky surface. "We are here." Joshua said, standing up. He went to the Apothekary and touched his shoulder. He then went to Kara and picked her up, pressing his lips against hers. "Thank you for helping me." He set her down, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Blues
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next