Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Beach Fun (Private) Vote_lcapBeach Fun (Private) Voting_barBeach Fun (Private) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beach Fun (Private) Vote_lcapBeach Fun (Private) Voting_barBeach Fun (Private) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beach Fun (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Beach Fun (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:40 pm

(OOC: it start on morning ^^)

Waking up to start her day,Katera moved off her bed and palced up her wings in a perfect to fold them more easier in case of flight.Rubbing her reddish and sharp eyesight,she strolled out of her room and headed off towards the kitchen hoping to find a good breakfast before making her way out of the Symbiote base.As she sat there and began to eat her morning meal,she thought of something nice but she needed somes company to do that.Finishing,the hawk girl went back to the hallway and got out of the warehouse,aware of the hot and twinkling sun slowly moving along in the sky view mmmm a fresh day to start she thought a inch of happiness throught her expression.

Soaring up into the mid air,Katera gracefully left the area and went by herself to the beach shore since there was many things there such as the little stadium somehow great for simple training and a tiny amusement park nearby this beach.A few minutes later as none of the Symbiote members wouldve have been in the notice of the young girl sudden dissapearance or maybe somes could be,she landed right on the sandy floor,eyes peeking over the glittering sea.Sighing softly,Katera looked around for somes seconds and decided to sit there her hawk tail steadily put on the sand and waited for grateful company well peoples she knew atleast it sounded better than unknown beings
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Ray was up for a day of fun! She's been working so hard to perfect her Sonic Rainboom that she hasn't gotten much rest. Today she was going to enjoy the beach's breeze, the soft clouds, and the smell of the salty water cashing on the sea shore. Ray took off from an alley and shot off full speed towards the beach. She flew past a person sitting in the sand. She went so fast you could only see a flash of color.

Ray stopped over the ocean and stopped above a cloud and smiled. " Hello Beauty sleep!" Ray chimed happily then lied down on the soft cloud. She began to drift away into sleep at the sound of the ocean, the breeze, and the rays of the sun hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Annie slowly opened her eyes, laid on a bench with a blanket covering her she suddenly realized she was on a bench that over looked the beach, as she had been so tired the following night she had just tried to look for a place to sleep, not realizing where she was through the darkness and tiredness before she sat up and listened to the ocean for a few moments, people passing by her before she took her blanket and put it into her small shoulder bag which held her few possessions.

"Maybe we should relax for a day" she seemingly said to herself 'i guess we could, we have been becoming more and more tired recently after all' said a gentle voice in her head 'fine, just don't sit near any whiny kids, I can't stand them!' said a harsher voice in her head before Annie stepped onto the hot and soft sand, quickly hurrying onto the cooler sand before she sat on the sand and smiled a little, the feathers on her angelic wing blowing slightly in the gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 pm

"WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO GET TO THE BEACH BEFORE THE BEACH GOT CROWED WITH PEOPLE I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THIS!"

Claira held onto Victorias arms flying threw the air with her hawk wings ariving over the water. Claira wore a gree bikini with 1 T on both parts of the top part of her bikinni. Victoria wore a blue skirt like bottom and a sports bra type top.

"Oh suck it up and have some fun!"

Claira said droping Victoria about 100 feet above the water making a big splash and followed her as she removed her wings doing a canon ball.

"CANON BALL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Claira said going in the water making another hudge splash. Both of them swam up and victoria looked angry.

"THATS IT I'M INVOKING THE META HUMAN RULE!"

Spoiler:

"Oh come on victoria!"

Victoria swam off not saying a word and Claira desided to jus t float there for a while.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Looking up at the colors tone,Katera eyed the sleeping girl boredly as she stood all layed on this floating cloud without falling,she then caught her attention to the second winged girl as she sat distantly on this beach space but felt the presence of Claira and Victoria from theirs sudden chat and the quick water jump but she looked slightly at Victoria as she departed away quite soon to admit every of them fly...oh well Katera thought and kept herself sat on the sand,her hawk wings folded like an angel type of formation
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Ray woke up at the sound of a bunch of people screaming, flying, and again the ocean. Ray turned around and looked down at the people playing in the ocean. Ray took off her jacket and shorts revealing her tattoo on her thigh. She was wearing a light blue bikini, the bikini straps were rainbow. She grabbed her jacket and pants and flew to the shore faster then lightning and dropped off her clothes.

Ray shot up in flight, with a rainbow streak behind her, she got high enough then shot down in full speed towards the ocean. She created a splash about ten feet high. About 15 seconds later she emerged from the water in laughter. " That was awesome!" Ray yelled with a joyful tone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Annie looked around at everyone enjoying the beach then got out her blanket and laid it on the ground, letting it act as a towel before her dress started to morph into a bikini but kept the same split colours as her dress before she then sat on the towel/blanket and looked back at her wings, not really wanting to attract any attention to herself and so her wings started to shrink into smaller, more cutesy wings which would be easily hidden once she laid on her back, which she did soon after and enjoyed the warm sun, closing her eyes and calmly listening to the ocean and the distant sounds of people talking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 am

Claira saw a person shoot towards the water and watched as she landing in near by making a hudge splash and the wave put her under water for a second. Claira swam back up to her Ray talk and swam over with a hudge smile.

"YEAH IT WAS! Finally someone who appreciates the beauty of hudge splashes and high falls!"

She said very happly and held out one hand toward her.

"Hey I'm Claira nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 am

Aware of the girl who had came down from the sky to hit the water source, Katera looked a little bit up noticing the enormous splash, those girls were all wearing a type of clothing she never saw before.Getting up she eyed over the layed chick who whore also that kind of clothes completely weird the hawk girl admitted in her mind only and stared back from the heareable conversation, things were somehow going nowhere since it wasnt so interesting,standing there she mumbled quietly to herself if only this could be versatile she sighed lightly,as none of them heard her
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Ray stuck out her hand with a smile. " The name's Ray Turbo! But you can call me Ray." Ray said shaking Claria's hand. Her voice had a scratchy tone to it, but along with her colorful hair it made her unique. Something was different about this girl, and obviously she knows now she's a meta so why doesn't Ray ask?

" So, you know now i'm Ray Turbo! Also known as RainbowDash! So are you a meta?" Ray asked lying down on her back and swimming around Claria looking up at the sun. Personally Ray loved the beach, the sun, and ocean, and of course the clouds. But this was just.. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Annie just sighed, before she got up, the voices in her head arguing again "ugh will you two shut up!" she muttered angrily, looking around at everyone with friends then shrugged her shoulders, letting her wings go back to their normal size as she just started to build a large mound sand castle, plucking a feather from her angelic wing and putting detail on the castle with the quill [OOC: or pointy bit, whatever its called] then stuck the feather on top of the castle as a little flag.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Claira smiled remembering that she heard about rainbowdash before but never got the chance to look up more stuff on her. Claira wasn't wearing her hero costume so she couldn't say yes in risk of giving up her secrect identidy.

"Unforchinatly no just a good old fashoned fan girl."

claira said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Huffing from doing nothing at all here,except standing there on the sand like a steady statue,she peeked over the one who started to make up a sand castle and kept quiet,only able to hear the two other chicks conversation distanctly.Picking up a rock Katera threw it up and down continiously doing that for the moment where is this fun anyway... the hawk girl tought
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Ray turned to Claria. " That sucks. I'm a hero but a good old fashion fan girl. I admire the Teen Titans so much! There almost as good as the WonderBolts!" Ray said with excitement. She's always wanted to meet one of the Titans, just one, and maybe an autograph, it would be so cool!

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Annie heard the rock hitting the ground and looked over to hawk girl 'oh hey cool she has wings too!' said a calm voice in her head before Annie walked over to the hawk girl, seeing how bored she was "hi, are you ok?" she asked curiously, her wings stretching out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Fun (Private)   Beach Fun (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Fun (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next