Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Vote_lcapCrow's at the beach. (Open) Voting_barCrow's at the beach. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Crow's at the beach. (Open) Vote_lcapCrow's at the beach. (Open) Voting_barCrow's at the beach. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Crow's at the beach. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Crow's at the beach. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Crow was wandering around the city again. He was also a little lost. Well not really, but he wasn’t paying any attention to where he was going, or who he bumped into. One guy he nudged tried to swing on him, and Crow merely had to look the poor man in the face, before the idiot peed his pants and fled the scene. Yep, Crow was wandering again.

Somehow he ended up on the beach. After a minute or so he glanced around to take in his surroundings and was sort of surprised he landed on the beach. Normally he hated beaches because of how crowded they where, but at 2 am in the morning, nobody was out. The quiet and serenity of it all was a pleasant relief for Crow’s overworked and overtaxed brain. He found a comfy spot in the dry sand and decided to crash on the beach for the night. He’d get home eventually. More like Sam would come get him, but that was only if he called. She’d show up anyway later on; when she realized that he wasn’t home yet. And using some crazy unknown power she’d come find him. But until then, it was just Crow, the comfy semi-warm sand, and the sound of the ocean for company. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 am

Enaliss enjoyed being on the beach at night, her canine side loving the water and her human side enjoying the relaxation. Sabre always pestered her to come out on lovely nights like this, and she was almost willing to change in the cover of the dark. She never changed during broad daylight because otherwise her cover would be blown and she would probably be carted off to jail in a heartbeat. She had recently acquired a costume that concealed her identity, which she was wearing now, but whether she was wearing a mask or not didn't matter when she transformed into a huge wolf. Even a small child knew that a large black wolf did not belong in the city and she was easily recognized as Sabre in wolf form.

Enaliss jogged along the beach, breathing deeply the fresh night air and reveling in the extra sights, sounds and smells that her superior senses picked up. There was the strong ocean scent, human scents left over from the day when the beach was crowded, and an overpowering fish smell that she tried to ignore. Her unruly brown hair flew out behind her as she ran, the wind from the ocean wicking away the sweat from her lean frame. She was running from the scene of a crime naturally, with her prize safely secured in one of her black suit's many pockets. The durable, but strange, material that made up her costume allowed her skin to breathe, so she could run for as long as she wanted and never really get hot. The costume designer had truly been a genius. The most important piece of her costume, however, was her wolf-mask that left her eyes and nose clear of obstruction but made it difficult to tell who she was. It was made of a flexible metal that conformed to her face and wouldn't come off until she deliberately took it off.

She slowed her run to a walk and looked back towards the city with a smirk. Why would they suspect her of going to the beach? It was the most random place to go and she had a feeling the police would be searching for hours and never find her. She stopped short suddenly, a new scent reaching her nose and causing her eyes to do a quick sweep of the beach. There...the sharp metallic scent was coming from a humanoid-like figure on the beach...she could use a little fun.

"Well, hello there, lovely night, isn't it?" she greeted the...person? warmly. He wasn't human, there was no scent of sweat or skin or anything of the like coming from him. Just blood and metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Crow was in the middle of a day dream when a silky voice questioned his way. He gave a long stretch and glanced at the young woman talking to him. She was pretty, no doubt about it, but he had seen pretty women. They all gave the same sounding scream every time his blade caressed their lovely throats and skin. His mind began to wonder if this girl would gave the same scream. Crow realized he needed to respond to her question and stopped spacing off. “Hello. The night? Yes, it truly is beautiful, most likely the only thing in this petty world that man hasn’t completely ruined.” He opted not to stand yet, but he did sit up in the sand. His initial glance at the girl was quick, so now he studied her. She had an interesting suit on, and a lovely wolf mask. The mask was such an interesting touch to the whole picture; it made him wonder who lived underneath it.

“Is there a particular reason your jogging on the beach in the middle of the night? It wouldn’t happen to be part of the reason there’s a huge mass of cops out tonight. There seems to be more of them roaming than normal. What have you done my dear?” Still Crow made no move to stand. Standing meant he cared, and he really didn’t. He was also still very tired.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Sabre waited for Crow to answer as he seemed to be off in his own world. She was patient though and just chewed on her lip while she was waiting for his answer. Her eyes flicked over to the noises from the road, but no lights were coming this way just yet. Her lips curved in a smile and she nodded, although she wasn't sure if he could see in the dark. "Agreed. During the day this place is a madhouse and people just care about getting a tan or dressing skimpily to impress members of the opposite sex, not about the beauty of the nature around them," she responded, plopping down in the sand about two feet away.

Her glance shifted over to the road again as he asked why she was jogging on the beach and she chuckled a bit, her hand going to one of her hidden pockets in her suit. "Oh, yea, that's my fault. I just can't resist things that shine,"[/b she said with a broad smile, taking her hand out of her pocket. She opened her hand, revealing a couple of sparkling diamonds in the moonlight. [b]"You can have one if you want, just don't tell anyone where you go it. They go for a shiny penny in the black market, but I prefer to keep them to look at." The rest of her pockets had diamonds in each of them, so she wasn't worried about him stealing a couple that were in her hand.

"What are you doing on the beach at night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Crow gave Sabre an amused look as she spoke. She had such a unique way of looking at things and stating them with such an obviousness that it made him laugh. The darkness surrounded them both in it’s own little bubble, as the night life of Jump City roamed around, wanting to invade, but never trying. The darkness never bugged Crow, more like he enjoyed it’s solitude. He started staring off into the night again, and gave another crazy laugh, a lighter one this time.

Sabre was answering his question about the cops, when something glittery caught his eye. He was a Crow after all, and shiny things all but made his day… and Sam’s zucchini bread was the other thing. He glanced down at the diamonds in her hand, and with a quick precision, he swiped them from her. Completely flawless, the sparkled with one of the most beautiful shines ever. “I don’t think I’ll sell these. They’re to pretty. They’ll add to my collection nicely.” Crow firmly believed in equivalent trade, and searched his pockets for something in return. He finally found a folded crane; some ancient Chinese man gave him. It was filled with good luck or something like that. The old man said that the crane would fly only when its luck ran out. Crow didn’t really believe in luck, but it was pretty to look at. He placed the crane in Sabre’s hand. “Here this should do nicely. A gift for the diamonds. It’s supposed to have good luck and what not. The luck only runs out when the crane opts to fly away.” Crow studied the young woman in front of him. So she was a thief, why was he not surprised. “The beach is warm, the night is nice, the town is to noisy, the cops to worried, no work, no commitments… pick any reason you want. I’ve always loved the beach. I grew up by one, so I know the sea like the back of my hand. Why are you a thief?” Crow wasn’t being rude or anything, he was just curious.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Kris walks onto the beach, it was sort of cold for his taste, so he had on a trench coat. His orange eyes darting around, looking for any immediate dangers. He saw two people, a boy and a girl, they weren't human, their energy felt wrong. Kris leaned against a light post and drained it, as to hide himself, he didn't want anymore confrontation then necessary. "Hmm..." He looked closer at the girl, she had on some kind of mask, "Probably some mask wearing hero.." he mumbled. He smiled to himself and walked towards the others, hey, if they're weak, he could just drain them and steal their money.

Last edited by Kristoff on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Paige ran on the pier of the dock holding a surf borad she hadnt noticed saberr or the boy yet so she continued to run. she then reached the endo of the pier hoping over the railing landing on the water on her surfborad. she rode the smal waves along the beach. she was pretty cold and wasnt sure why she had desided to surf when it was so cold but she just desided to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Enaliss was intrigued by this man and his curious laugh, so she decided she had made a good judgment call by deciding to take a break from running from the cops by sitting on the beach with him. She wasn't frightened by the slightly crazy tone to his laugh, merely accepting that he probably had some things to deal with just as everyone did and was probably just different. She smiled as he accepted her gift and settled into the sand, her eyes trained on the waves for a few moments. "You have a collection? My kind of guy," she said with a smirk, her tone totally joking.

Sabre looked over as Bane was ruffling through his pockets and her eyes lit up as he pulled out the crane. It wasn't shiny, but it certainly was interesting and pretty in its own way. She accepted the crane gingerly, not knowing how sturdy it was, flashing him a genuine smile. "I wasn't expecting anything in return, but this is a pretty crane. Is the luck thing really true?" she asked, fascinated, as she tried to figure out how one might store luck in a paper bird. She studied the origami crane closely and with interest, trying to figure out how it was made. She still listened as he explained being on the beach at night, even if her eyes weren't focused on him the whole time. When he asked why she was a thief, she finally put the crane gently into one of her pockets and looked up with a thoughtful expression on her face. She had been openly honest with him so far and although she didn't mind sharing so much, she was in her Sabre disguise after all and he wouldn't be able to tell anyone anything. She also didn't think he would care enough to, that was just the type of vibe she got from him.

"Well, my father wanted me to be a villain, so I started stealing for him at first. Then he had a heart attack and then a stroke and I had to steal to pay the bills. I got addicted to the feeling I guess, and the easy money. So now I still steal to help with my father's medical bills, but also for the fun of it," she said honestly, her gaze wandering. The villainess' sharp senses detected the two of them were no longer alone. She smelled the man walking towards them before she heard or saw him and then her senses picked up a familiar scent; that hero girl from when she had stolen the necklace. She could place a scent even through the other distracting smells of the beach. "It looks like we are no longer alone on the beach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:42 pm

OOC: My apologizes my dear, I've been busy lately.

BIC
Crow gave a shrug at her question about the crane. He wasn’t really sure or anything, but the Old guy had an honest I-don’t-need-to-lie-to-you-to-make-money vibe. “You’ll have to let me know if it ever flies away. Then we’ll know that it’s true.” He gave her a rare smile and listened as she gave him the abbreviated version of her life of thieving. Crow wasn’t really surprised; her back story was the basic thief’s version. “Well I for one love to knick objects now and then. But my objects are worth much less than anything you might have. Over time I’ve learned that the price of a person’s soul or life is much much less than what everyone thinks its worth. I’m a contract killer if you hadn’t picked up on that yet.” Crow didn’t mind telling people about his job, because most of them ended up dead. But he liked this girl for some reason, and opted to let her live. For now.

"It looks like we are no longer alone on the beach."

Hmmm interesting. She had also picked up on the other persons invading their beach. Instead of standing up, Crow relaxed more into the sand. The boy walking up on them was trying to be clever by extinguishing the light, but it more or less gave away who and what his power was. But he wasn’t really paying attention to the person on the waves, so he wondered if Sabre knew the new comers. “Friends of yours? And I thought this was going so well.” Crow smirked and ignored everyone else but Sabre.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

OOC: If you don't mind. I will be joining your roleplay >Smile

Elemay was exited, her blood was rushing and she was going to try to do something new. She saw a movie with a super that could run fast like her. He ran so fast he could run on water.

Elemay was between two blue houses that were on stilts. She cracked her knuckled, which was odd sense she was running but she wanted to show her toughness, then leaned over. She then took off in speed and ran towards the water. Her black hood flew off exposing her black bikini. She started to run on water but soon fell. " OH MY GOSH! THE WATER FEELS GOOD!" Elemay yelled pushing her hair out of her face.

She was smiling, she usually wouldn't do that in public but there wasn't anyone here that she could see. She focused on the beach and actually saw people. " Crap! People might have seen me! Well maybe I can just get rid of them?" Elemay said to herself putting suggestion in her head. They probably only saw a red flash in the air.

" My hoodie!" Elemay yelled, almost to herself but yelled. She was far out in the ocean just trying to stay above water. She wasn't the best swimmer but she is a Meta Human, she could do it.

Elemay then tried to swim to shore to get her precious hoodie.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Kris saw Elemay and decided to greet her, he picked up her hoodie for her. Kris and Elemay have been hanging out for a while now, they were almost family he thought. He smiled as she came up to him, but then he realized something.... She looked absolutely stunning. "H-here," he said blushing, and hating himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Elemay finally made it to the shore. She watched the other people here, they must have come from a party sense it's so late at night. She pushed her wet hair out of her face then walked towards Kris. She's seen him around a lot, enough to form a group/gang thing. That's pretty close you could say.

" Hey Kris!," Elemay said dragging her feet through the warm sand. The muggy air brushed through her hair, starting to dry it out fast. " Oh, Thanks." Elemay chuckled grabbing the jacket. A fellow meta human, well he's an energy vampire but it's sort of like a meta human. It was cool to meet other people (or creatures) like Elemay.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

ooc~ You are welcome to join, but please keep some kind of posting order.

bic~ Sabre listened to Crow's own explanation of what he did, nodding in an appropriate manner. "Sounds like an interesting profession. Meet any interesting people while you are killing them?" she asked as if it was normal conversation to be talking about killing and thieving. Which, for the two of them, it was. She wasn't too worried about him taking her out because he really had no reason to. Most assassins killed for money and no one she knew would want her dead. Most people she knew just wanted her put behind bars for stealing and had no desire to see her dead. She couldn't give the jewels or money back dead. Besides, she could take care of herself.

She shrugged when he asked if they were her friends. "Nope, and as long as they stay away from me I have no interest in them," she said dismissively, running a hand through her unruly brown hair. She watched as one of the new arrivals ran on water before falling in. "And they really do not seem interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

Crow gave Sabre an odd look and started laughing. She was such an interesting girl, he’d give her that. Most people normally went into a panic once they learned about Crow’s profession, but this girl acted like it was the most natural thing in the world. Which it was, but that’s not the point. “Hmmm… let me see interesting? I only take interesting jobs, or ones that benefit me greatly in the future. The last person I killed that was interesting enough was… oh let me see almost nineteen years ago I believe. Everybody since then has been for gain and purpose. Nothing more nothing less. Do you smoke?” Crow pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. He stashed his lovely silver lighter back into some random corner of his pants. As he exhaled, the smoke shaped into butterflies, crows, and a small wolf. All of which floated around and teased Sabre and her beautiful hair.

Sabre had dismissed the intruders rather quickly, causing Crow to wonder if she knew them truly. He opted to let it slide and instead focused his gaze on a piece of metal protruding from the sand. “I’ll have to agree with you. They seem to be, oh I don’t know, lacking finesse or something like that. Possibly grace. Who knows? What’s been your most interesting job yet, my lovely new found friend?”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

Paige rode the tides to the sandy surface and Paige smiled right up until she looked futher down the beach and saw the girl she had fought a while back. Paige didn't really feel like having sequile to that fight. Paige was about to fly off until she realised that she wasnt wearing a mask so since she had decied a little after she had returned from her trip to have a secret identity which she hasn't been keeping very well.

Since she was trying to have a secret identiy she couldn't just fly off. she wondered if she cold probiblly walk back but then thought how weird it would look if she walked around jump city in a bathing suit and surfborad pluse since it wasn't the hotest day she might even catch a cold. If paiges ears weren't covered up by a head band right ow they would be stuck out to the side in annoyance.

Paige then saw to people down the beach she didn't recignze them but thought mabey she could blend in with them until saber and her friend left them mabey she could sneek off and fly away that way and mabey even had a little fun like she planed. Paige then ran back into the water and rode the wave over to the two other people and waved her hand as she came over to them.

"hey fellow beach people mind if I join your party?"

She said trying to sound nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crow's at the beach. (Open)   Crow's at the beach. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow's at the beach. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next