Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beach Blues Vote_lcapBeach Blues Voting_barBeach Blues Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beach Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 am

Background Theme: Dawn of Da Bassment
Open To: Primarch Joshua, Anyone
Characters Appearing: Power Girl, Primarch Joshua, anyone else who wishes to join
Summary: Kara spends some time on the beach...
Time: Morning, 10:00 AM

Sporting nothing more than a tight red bikini that Kal-El would have had a heart attack should he have seen her in, Kara's bare feet strolled across the sand as she took in her surroundings. The place was incredibly serene, the cool coastal breeze hitting her bare skin and soothing hair, blowing her shoulder-length hair away (ignore the long-hair in the picture).

It had only been a short while since she had joined the Teen Titans and quite frankly she had yet to meet them all, including the leader. They were apparently away for some reason, with only Silent Night back there, so she still had nothing to do back at the tower. Deciding to take a trip to the beach just to calm herself, the Maiden of Might shivered in delight as she felt the cold water came up and caressed her bare legs.

She was thigh length in the sea and she stood there for a while, letting the tides caress her legs - at times coming up to her exposed navel - before receding, as she looked up at the sky, attempting to picture Superman saving people back in Metropolis.

"I can't be you, Kal," she muttered to herself softly, her tone sad. "I can't wear your uniform. I thought that was the life for me, and I was right, but I need to discover myself first. To do that, I need to be away from the S."

Her super hearing suddenly picked up a familiar heart beat. Turning around, the half-submerged alien spotted the stalker.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 am

Joshua had walked out of the tower, having large and loose swim trunks on. One side was bright red and the other bright blue. He was surprised that he could find some that fit him. He needed to leave the place of madness before he too would become mad. He had a problem being in the same building as Silent Night, knowing that wherever he would go the stalker would follow. He had two towels with him, one to set on the ground so he would lay down and relax. the other was to dry himself off. He walked down to the beach but stopped when he saw Kara. He looked up and down at her outfit, his jaw dropped at what she looked like. He had never seen such an outfit. It was very revealing to him. He turned around, trying to walk back so she wouldn't notice him.

He stopped when she asked the question. He turned around and held his hands up. "You caught me. I was just here to get out of the tower of madness." He jokingly said, walking to the beach shore. His body had scars all over it, some from shrapnel others from alien weapondry. Burn marks, plasma burns, bolter rounds, you name the weapon he had been hit by it's ammo. On his left ribs was a metal sheet from the time his ribs were blown off by an ork grenade. "Why are you here?" He asked, laying the towels down on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:28 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: riled up; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara giggled a bit at Josh's comment, placing a hand on her hips as she stood there with half her body inside the seawater and half outside. Knowing from the way he stole gazes at her that he was interested in her physique, she smiled at him.

"Believe me, I've seen worse."

It was true. When you've lived in the Fortress of Solitude with Krypto the Super-Dog just round the corner waiting to just bite your butt off and hearing your cousin who was supposed to have been sixteen years younger than you but is apparently that much older and his emo best friend who likes to dress up in a cape discussing about your future, plus all the dramas that went on at Themyscira, the Titans Tower seemed like a miniature paradise.

"What was your name again?"

She noted the scars on his otherwise well-toned body, and pointedly, asked. "And what's with the...?"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 am

"My name is Primarch Joshua of the Brotherhood of Steel. Leader of the Brotherhood of steel and brother to Horus the Warmaster. Son of the Emperor." He said, feeling annoyed that he had to say all of that in every introduction. "Just call me Joshua." He said. He placed his feet in the water, feeling it's coolness on his rough skin. He saw her look at his scars and said. "These are scars from one thousand battles on hundreds of planets. My father believed that he wanted to spread his empire to other planets." He walked to her and looked down, seeing down her cleavage. He still couldn't believe that people wore something like that. He wished there were those outfits on his old planet. Then again, whoever would have worn that wouldn't exactly be prepared for the wasteland.

"I'll be honest, I don't get this kind of free time on my ship." He said, laying down in the water, surprisingly floating to the top. "This planet is quiet. There is no aliens that want to kill my race nor transmissions ordering me to kill a whole species. I kinda like it." He admitted, wondering if he shouldn't even bother with contacting his legion. "I noticed that you have unique powers. Where did you get them from?"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: riled up; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Extermination of a species?! Oh boy, oh no. He was a planet killer. It was Darkseid all over again. Kara took a few steps back, the water splashing and coming up to her bellybutton as she felt the murky and wet mud previously underneath her immersed feet, plus a couple of underwater worms. She paid no heed to them, a disgusted expression rather crossing her face at the thought of who she was talking to instead of what crawlies were sliding around her toes.

"How did they let a planet killer into the Te-?"

She caught her tongue, realizing she might have offended the guy. Well, he seemed the nicest and sanest out of all of them at first but right now her opinion had changed about him. Still, she did not want to offend him, but his little 'job' did not sit too well with her either.

"How can you guys exterminate an entire race like that without remorse? What are you, some kind of conquering tyrant?" she asked, with a disgusted tone coming into her voice. She didn't believe that people like these deserved the right to be called 'people'. Killing others, without any kind of regret. Maybe he did suffer from regret, but the way he said it like it was just your everyday occurrence did not bode well with the Kryptonian taught to risk her life to protect.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am

Joshua stood up and saw her disgust. He frowned and said. "I....I regret every planet I ever use violence to take over. I offer, on every planet I go on, a peaceful agreement. Agree to act like they obey the emperor and they will still have their freedom." He walked towards her and held his hand out to her. "Please, don't see me as an evil being. I am not like my brothers who attack a planet without offering peace first." His foot fell through a hole and his height was now equal to hers. He did not want to be judged for what his race does. He did not want to be like his brothers. He wanted to be at peace. To not be judged.

"I am not a tyrant." He said with sadness in his eyes, "I just want to be at peace."
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 pm

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: apprehensive; condition: healthy

Kara found herself sympathizing with him. It was not like she was any better. She had not been the most angelic person on the planet when she had been under Darkseid's control. But she could at least excuse that she was being manipulated. This person, on the other hand, was he being manipulated or did he do what he did of his own accord?

"Then why do you do it anyways? You should know that no one wants to be someone else's slave, even pretend. Why do you have to go and do things like that to innocent people?"

Her voice was softer now, more compassionate, as she looked at him, but still held a tone of firmness and unyielding authority. After a short pause, she added, slowly, as she stood up straight (or as straight as she could while in the water).

"I... I'm not sure I can trust you," she expressed. "I have a history with intergalactic overlords that has earned them great contempt from me," she sighed.

"But I'll give you a chance, don't disappoint me," she paused a bit, looking over into the horizon as the seagulls squawking on there and the white clouds hanging off the blue sky.

"I'm also an... alien, I guess. A Kryptonian, from the planet Krypton. It was destroyed long ago. I'm the last female of my kind. My only other surviving relative is my cousin, whom the entire world knows as Superman."

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"I did those things....because I was expected to do so" He said, looking down at the water. He liked how calm it was, how still it was under him. He raised his arm up over the water, small waves moving and disturbing it's peacefulness. Is this what his race was known for, disturbing peace. Maybe she was right, maybe the thing he had been doing all his life was wrong. He sighed deeply, maybe his brothers were right about the emperor, maybe he was just using them as conquering vessels. He smiled, which is something he rarely did, when she said she would give him a second chance. Then she said she was an alien, which made sense to him. Only an alien would have such strength, enough to break a weakened replica of his armor (that was still tough though). "Your a kryptonian?" He asked, stepping closer to her. "I've been to Krypton before." He looked far off at the horizon, remembering what he was there to do. He had to stop his brother Angron from destroying the world they had given technology to. That the Emperor has made them the Protectorates of his empire.

"I was there to stop my brother Angron of the World Eaters, from destroying the planet's species of humanoid." He said, holding his right hand out. "He ripped my arm off when I told him he needed to stop. We would have been on a brink of war with each other and the destruction of the planet's life, if it wasn't for Horus the Warmaster interfering." He urged her to touch his arm. The arm was made out of a synthetic flesh and metalic bones. It was made in his ship's medical bay, by the Apothecary that was considered the smartest Astartes.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:28 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: apprehensive; condition: healthy

Kara's emerald eyes widened to the size of dinner plates at the truth that Joshua just revealed to her. Brink of war? Destruction of the Kryptonians? The Kryptonians had been one of the most, if not the most, technologically advanced civilizations in the galaxy. For someone to defeat them in warfare, with all the things they had in their arsenal... just what was this guy?

But still, the truth of the fact that he had saved her home world brought a small, albeit unnoticeable, smile to her face. However, it too, was wiped off her face as soon as rotten memories came to her mind. She huffed, turning her back to Josh (and revealing that barely covered sexy and well-toned back in the process) as she splashed the water with her hand in contempt.

"What good was it, huh? In the end the planet was destroyed not from the outside, but from the inside," she spread her arms in a Cross position, spread out as the sun shone upon her and immediately she felt her worries ooze out of her body, replaced with the yellow energy of the Sun that empowered her. Feeling rejuvenated, she turned back, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes and looking at him.

She brought her own hand forward, touching his in hers. Having been a member of the Kryptonian Science Council, she could easily deduce the nature of his arm; it was synthetic flesh, not true flesh. A small peak of her x-ray vision only served to confirm the fact. She looked at him in the eyes, that tiny, unnoticeable but still there smile returning.

"Thank you," she said.

"But from now on, promise me you won't destroy anymore innocent people," the bikini-clad woman squeezed her fingers around his bare arm, not strong enough to crush but still be intimidating. It was not a gesture of attack, but the gesture of a resolute oath. Kara Zor-El's emerald eyes, burning with the flames of resolve, met Primarch Joshua's brown ones. The intensity of what she had asked of him had been conveyed. Now, she only hoped he responded in affirmation.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 am

Joshua felt lucky that he had stepped through a hole that made him a bit shorter. When she stretched, he had something sticking out that made him feel a bit embarrassed. When she said Krypton was destroyed, his eyes widened. It was such a good planet. He loved it's technology. He moved a bit, dragging his feet and making the hole longer so he could be closer to her. His arm was still out, his hand opened. When she touched his hand he could swear something went off in his mind, making him somehow blush. His mind blamed the heat immediately. He closed his hand in with hers a bit, feeling the warmth through his synthetic nerves. The Apothecary said that he wouldn't need the nerves, said that it was useless. Joshua felt glad that he disagreed with the Apothecary. He smiled when she thanked him.

Joshua thought of her request of a promise from him. He remembered every race he had destroyed, every planet he had colonized with humans. He looked into her green eyes, seeing how much she wanted him to say yes. He nodded and said. "I promise, by the Imperium, I will not hurt an innocent person." That was the best promise he could give. He touched her arm, not squezing it but just touching it. He was close to her, his chest inches away from hers. He let go and backed up a bit, looking away and rubbing the back of his head with his right synthetic arm. What was he getting himself into? Why was he feeling this way towards a Xenomorph? He didn't know, nor did he want to. He kinda liked it.

He looked back at her and said. "You are the first xe....human to convince a Primarch to not do something." He turned around and touched her waist, hoping she wouldn't mind. He grinned, and picked her up, dropping her into the water. He laughed a bit, wanting to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: aroused; condition: healthy

No matter how much Joshua may have tried to excuse the heat he was feeling as a simple effect of heat, the fact that winter was soon approaching was something no one could deny. That obviously explained the lack of people on the beach. There was a far smaller amount of members then there should have been, no doubt. Regardless, Kara too was not exempted from the nonexistent heat of the moment, she herself displaying redness on her cheeks as she felt and saw Joshua's hand intertwine with her own.

She could not have been more happy at hearing his promise, and even though she did not trust him, she expected him to keep his word. But before she could say anything she felt his hand on her arm and her blush deepened as he attempted to move in closer.

Oh... boy.

It was at that moment that the truth of the situation dawned upon the Maid of Might. She was dressed in nothing more than a two piece bikini and he in trunks and they were moving closer. She did not know what came over her, but she began to move in closer too. The distance between the two seemed to be closing at an unprecedented rate; despite Kara's warning signs going on at what the hell her body was doing, she seemed to have lost all control over it.

Sexual tension.

Like all such moments, it was not to last and as soon as Josh went away so did Kara. She turned around and looked away again, trying to hide her profusely blushing face behind a mop of bright blond hair. What had come over her back there? Kara had been the quiet, studious geek girl back on Krypton so she never really had much social interaction with the opposite sex. In fact, she was the one bullied by the other, more popular girls in class. Yet - though she by no means liked it - here she was, among the strongest women in the universe, while they were somewhere in the Afterlife.

That however did little to quell the erupting and boiling emotions within the Girl of Steel. She smiled, even though her face was away from Joshua's, as he said that she had been the first human ever to convince him. "Well, I'm not a human again, am I?" she joked. "I'm the Maiden of Might."

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 am

Joshua had never felt like this towards the opposite sex. Maybe once, but it was with a woman that scared most of her recruits. He turned to face her again. Maybe it was because of the wars he had been he never thought of romance. He never once considered it. The only time he would hear of romance was with humans. But an Astartes with a Xenomorph? Could that be possible?, He thought, moving closer to her again, intell they were touching. Yes that is possible, he thought, placing his hands on her waist. "And I'm the Wonderer of the Wastes." He said, refering to the legend about how one man wondered the wastes, doing evil and good. He grinned and moved forward, his body oddly warm for the cold weather. "I'm curious. Why did you want to join the titans?" He asked, not sure what he was suppose to do in this situation. Astartes never had romance, too much battle to consider romance. Plus, his father forbade it, saying Primarchs should focus more on his will. Joshua is starting to conside why he bothered listening to his father the first place.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: aroused; condition: healthy

As Joshua's hand slid around her slender waist, Kara could not help but cause her blush to return. This time, however, she somehow found the strength to speak. "Joshua... what...?" while still incoherent due to being caught up in the heat of the moment, she took a few deep breaths in to calm down her raging Kryptonian hormones - to no avail - before trying to speak again.

"W-We just... met..."

Being powered by raw sunlight in an almost photosynthetic manner, and of course, the hormones that could only belong to a teenage girl, Kara's body was much warmer than his and she could not even control her hands as they went up to caress his cheeks. She loved his touch on her navel; she could not explain why.

Next thing you know, the Maiden of Might and the Wanderer of the Wastes' separate breaths mixed into one hot flow of air. Her lips trembled the closer he became. His heart pounded against his chest with a fierceness that not even adrenaline could give him. Their lips brushed against each other's before they were enveloped in a deep kiss, the seagulls in the sky and the tides of the sea only adding to the moment.

When the broke apart, Kara draped her arms around his neck, smirking despite her red face. "Make sure my cousin doesn't find out, or you might be pummeled back to wherever you came from," she flashed her teeth in a playful grin. She was only joking.

Then again, knowing Kal, he probably would.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:00 am

"Your point being....?" Joshua asked, wrapping his arms around her. When her lips touched his, he felt something he had never felt in his whole entire life. He felt as if no wars were happening, no bolter rounds were firing, no death in the air. Just peace, just the calm sound of the ocean and the seaguls above. Just Supergirl and Joshua. The Wonderer of the Wastes and the Maiden of Might. He felt the kiss deepen. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, lifting her up slightly making the kiss deeper. His face was red and blushed, his heart beating hard and loud. His mind was at ease, all stress leaving him like blood out of a wound. When the kiss broke he frowned a bit. "I don't think he'll mind. I just hope none of my brothers find out. They would kill me. Literally." He said, going to her neck and kissing it some. He loved the taste of her skin, it tasted sweet like nectar.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 am

Moaning as he kissed her neck, Kara jumped up, coming up on top of Joshua, slender, well-toned and wet legs rising out of the water underneath and tying themselves around his waist as her arms were draped across his neck. Due to her height being much shorter than him, her mid-riff was now at his face while her lips were just above his forehead as she stared down at him in a loving manner.

"You know, back when I was on Krypton all the girls used to get Valentine's Day cards while the only one I got was from my parents," she smiled at him. Not one of her playful or teasing smirks or her excited grins, but a serene, tranquil smile that she rarely showed people unless there was something special.

Her feet rubbed across his bare back, her legs sliding around him as she hugged him while still in his arms, his face coming to rest on her navel, just a little below her waist. Her hands reached behind his brown hair and she kissed him again, before jumping off and landing back into the water with a splash.

Kara picked up a handful of water in her hands before throwing them into Joshua's face, giggling as she did so and backed away, trying to calm her raging hormones with a fun, kinky little game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Blues   Beach Blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Blues
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next