Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRecruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Voting_barRecruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRecruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Voting_barRecruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Recruitment Test (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 am

((Okay, this post might seem a bit overpowered but... well, I doubt anything less would happen as long as you have Superman's cousin facing... err... random human guards...))

Background Theme: All Over Me
teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: riled up; condition: healthy ,

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

At Joshua's order, Kara was already back in the simulation room, leaving the taller man to deal with Model Eleven. As the simulation took effect Kara could not help but deadpan at the sheer stupidity of the exercise, while at the same time cheer at the fact that it was perhaps the easiest they could give her.

"Well... piece of cake... oh, right, I'm getting that after I'm done with this thing, sure." said the cousin of Superman, placing both hands on her waist as she took off from the 'start' position, walking into the building.

Her X-ray vision was activated as she walked through the empty hallways, the layers of the walls 'peeling away' in her vision and allowing her to see through them. She walked through a hallway lined with a bunch of empty rooms, before smirking as she came across one room where she found her first target.

Heat vision melted the lock and she opened the door rather casually. She could have just broken the door in its entirety but she did not feel like showing off.

"So, do I have to warn simulations to give up before I begin whacking them?"

The startled guards immediately took their positions and began open-firing, rounds after rounds of bullets being used up.

"I guess not."

The bullets hit Kara, tearing her uniform in some places but she remained unscathed as she calmly walked over, before disappearing into a blur and reappearing behind the guards. Grabbing two of them by their heads, she slammed them into one another and then threw both into two others who were charging at her. Finally, she knocked the remaining two guards out using simple punches and let the hostages loose, melting their ropes once again with heat vision.

The scenario - more or less - repeated itself as Kara had no trouble dealing with all the guards and freeing the hostages. One of them learned that lesson badly, when he tried to hit Power Girl at the back of the head with a steel lamp, only for the lamp to bent upon contact with her skull. Next thing the dude knew, he was lying with a bunch of broken ribs on the third room, before phasing out of existence, as it was only simulation.

Finally, the door in the room in which Silent Night stood, unhinged itself before being torn off and thrown aside as Power Girl stood there in the superhero pose, back straight, legs open and both hands on her waist. Oh, if only she had a cape right now. Smirking, she looked at Zack.

"Hello, 'love'," she smirked. Suddenly, the lights in the room began blinking repeatedly and Model Eleven's face showed up in the LCD attached to the far wall.

"Err... is that part of the exercise?" the Girl of Steel asked, looking at Model Eleven who looked like he was ready to spill some enemy blood.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 am

Joshua let go of the body, seeing it as a mechanical shell of some sort. He looked through the viewing window, seeing what was happening. Every battle he had ever fought in, every xenomorph he had destroyed, was in the computers programing. But he wasn't worried about those. He knew the two can survive those. But what he was worried about was that he programmed three of his brothers inside the computer program. Horus the Warmaster, Fulgrim the Phoenucian, and Angron of the World Eaters. Those programs would be impossible to beat. Or atleast to him it seemed impossible. He went to the door, placing his palm on the scanner. The scanner read error and would not let him in. He cursed under his breath, walking to the viewing window and pressing a button that allowed him to speak into the simulation room. "Silent, Recruit, You need to get out of there. There is a program I do not want you to experience. Break through the door and get out of the room before it's too late!" He yelled, pressing on the button so hard he almost broke it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

Zack laughed as Powergirl walked in. "I guess I can't stop you from killing my pals, eh girly? But I wonder if I can stop you from saving the hostages. Oi, you there, may I borrow that?" Zack pointed to a a grenade on the nearest henchman's bandoleer. Zack admired the grenade, pulling the pin and letting it sit in his hand with his palm open. "You see love, the great thing about being chaotic evil is that you're trying to win." His grin became sinister. "And I'm just trying not to lose." The last thing Kara saw before room vanished in a wave of smoke, flame, and shrapnel was Zack's maniacal grin. As the smoke cleared, Zack and Powergirl were the only two alive in a room riddled with burned corpses. Zack's skin was laced with bloody lines where shrapnel had sliced across him, his clothes were shredded in several places, with the curious exception of his jacket, which was largely undamaged. The skin of the hand that had held the grenade was blackened and burnt, along with the flesh of his forearm. Beneath the blackened flesh of his hand, a silvery metallic glint could be seen, and Zack chuckled, his eyes narrowing. "Now, let's see how well you fight, love." When Evan's face appeared, Zack's eye twitched. "Not now Mod, whatever you want it'll have to wait. The grown ups are talking." When Joshua yelled, Zack barely even registered that he had spoken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm

As the technology of the training room was alien in nature, it took an entire 3 seconds for Model Eleven to take full control of it. Odd, he thought it would have taken longer.

Now he had full control of the environment. The traitorous Zack would die and the Titans would be saved. But how should he do it?

First, he needed to protect the female that Zack was obviously trying to kill. He commanded for a large, supposedly unbreakable metal shield to completely surround her. That should protect her from the battle to come.

As the metal was just beginning to form, Model Eleven commanded several high-powered bombs to surround Zack. Cancel that. A bomb had just gone off in Zack's hand and had proven to be ineffective. What else was in the computer's arsenal?

Horus the Warmaster, Fulgrim the Phoenucian, and Angron of the World Eaters. These seemed to be the most powerful codes entered into the simulator. Evan commanded for ten of each to appear in a circle around Zack. He also made sure to line the training room with extra "unbreakable" metal to ensure the room itself was not destroyed. The metal by the windows was made transparent, just because.

There, the female was now being quickly encased in a cube of unbreakable metal, and the thirty warrior constructs were charging at Zack to eliminate him.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 am

Background Theme: Calamity

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: annoyed; condition: healthy ,

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara noticed the silvery glint underneath Zack's skin and it only took a second for her to shift into her x-ray vision, deducing his metallic properties with a single glance. Smirking, Kara looked at Zack. He had pissed her off by killing off the people she was going to save. Now he was going to get the super-beating of his life. Kara tightened her white gloves around her hands before taking the Amazonian fighting stance. It was then that her highly acute sense of hearing picked up Joshua yelling, but before she could do anything some of metallic... thing was already coming into existence around her.

"Hey! What's going on here?!"

Power Girl brought her fist back, her biceps contracting to an extent that they bulged out of her uniform; truly the body of a female bodybuilder. Mustering all her strength behind the attack, she punched the metal wall around her. What 'unbreakable' meant, she did not know, but the metal dented a considerable degree from the force of her attack. Before Kara could get in her second punch, however, the dent filled itself, the wall becoming stronger than ever.

Kara was trapped.

She didn't like it. Clenching her fists and her teeth, her eyes glowed with all the heat of the depths of Hell as her steel-melting heat vision collided with the metal. It glowed red as it began to heat up. Smirking, Kara stopped her heat vision and inhaling, exhaling out of an arctic mist of cold air that sharply cooled the superheated metal, causing steam to come off in the place she was trapped in. Luckily she did not need air to breathe; Kara once again used her heat vision, followed by her arctic breath, then heat vision, then arctic breath before finally a super strong punch pounded a hole through the metal wall and Power Girl emerged through it before it filled itself.

Kara, moving at speeds that she would appear to be a blur, came in front of Zack.
"Looks like the sides have changed, 'love'," she smirked, before taking on three of the warrior constructs and beating the metallic shiz out of them.

"Look!" Kara said, turning up to look at the face of Model Eleven on the TV screen.

"I heard your conversation with the Primarch. Zack isn't a criminal and he's not an enemy of the Titans! You're malfunctioning! Zack is a Teen Titan! He's pretending to be a villain in this simulation-- Oof!"

Before Power Girl could continue, she was tackled into the ground by ten more warrior constructs, piling on top of her one after the other in an effort to restrain her.

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 am

Joshua grinned, not because Zack was being attacked by thirty copies, but that there were thirty copies. He had designed the program to create one of each of the Primarchs. In order to create many of them, they would have have to split there full power. He was thankful that he programmed the simulation room, because if anyone else had then these thirty Primarchs would have been more powerful. Joshua watched and pondered on what he could do to stop this. He walked away from the viewing window, knowing that the recruit can handle thirty weak Primarchs. Then a thought occured, what if he got his helmet from his room, it had a computer inside it. He quickened his pace, running upstairs, into the hall, and into his room. He picked up the helmet that was being worn by a dummy and ran back down stairs. He didn't bother jumping down like he did when he answered the door. He would have missed the door completely. He came back to the viewing window and hooked up his helmet to the palm print scanner. He placed the helmet on and began to talk in Imperial Gothic to his computer, hacking into the simulation room slowly. If he was successful he would stop the program. If not. He dismissed the negative thought and focused on the positive.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. The copies of Angron, massive brutes wielding revving chainaxes. The beautifully perfect Fulgrim, resplendent in purple armor and wielding a forever burning sword forged by his brother Ferrus Manus. And Horus Luprecal, the Warmaster. Formerly of the Luna Wolves, however his once grey armor had been repainted into the green of his newly named Sons of Horus. His twin lightning claws, the talons of Horus, crackled and spewed violent energy. Fulgrim was the shortest, however each individual seemed to fill the room through sheer presence, and even Fulgrim stood nearly twice the height of Zack. "Hmm... So it would seem, love. Though if you ask me, this seems unfair. I think Mod has a cheat code." He drew his pistol, placing a quick two rounds into the exposed forehead of a charging Angron, who lacked the exquisite combat tactics of his brothers, opting for a bullrush. Placing his pistol back in it's place, Zack picked up a chainaxe, it's massive size requiring him to hold it two handed, though thanks to his magnetic ability he was able to wield it effectively. He swung the shaft up to block another blow from a Horus, raking the roaring blade across his chest, though the blade scraped free in a shower of sparks before it could do more than tear a gash in Horus' breastplate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

The efficiency of Model Eleven's attack was below expectations. He did not realize that the strength of the three most powerful constructs was required to be divided by how many there were. All he saw was the female easily destroying a handfull of them. How had she gotten through the "unbreakable" metal. He decided to quickly edit the computer's database to describe it as "almost unbreakable."

Zack was still alive. The villain had already destroyed one of the constructs and taken its weapon.

These are the strongest simulations in the database? Disappointing. Model Eleven decided to design his own construct.

It would take the shape of Model Eleven's robotic body, but would be constructed of the "almost unbreakable" metal. It would also have no programmed vitals, so it could not "die." It could be destroyed, but only until the training room was able to repair it. The construct would also shoot powerful lazers from its gun, rather than a taser.

That was a start, at least.

The female was finally being detained by several constructs, but she seemed to be speaking to Evan himself. "Zack is a Teen Titan! He's pretending to be a villain in this simulation." Pretend? Deciet. Zack was decieving people by pretending to be evil? Why? What purpose could there be for such a strange action?

He was about to ask the female to clarify further, when Evan became aware of a hacker in the system. The female would have to wait. Evan was not about to give up this computer to some hacker. He launched a major attack against the hacking module just as Construct Eleven was being completed.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: grateful; condition: healthy

The ten warrior constructs that had piled on top of Power Girl suddenly levitated into the air and thrust against random walls as a white tornado erupted from underneath them. The tornado began to slow down, before Power Girl emerged inside it, spinning around with her arms spread out. Standing still as the winds caused by her rapid spinning dissipated, she let her arms drop to her sides before she jumped into the construct as it began to form. Power Girl tackled it and slammed it against the wall, holding it up by its just formed neck.

"Model Eleven, are you listening!?" she yelled, trying to reach the artificial intelligence before someone here ended up in the local cemetery.

Okay, let's count. She comes into the Titans Tower in an attempt to join, instead meets another recruit, a tall man from space who is not a Titan but living there and an insane person. Then, she breaks up a potentially erupting fight and now she's stuck in a simulation fighting for her life. Kara knew she could just break the door of the simulation apart but she didn't want the AI to suffer from any more "malfunctions" than it already was suffering from, or start seeing her as a potential enemy along with Zack.

Yep, today has definitely been one of her more weirder days.

"MODEL ELEVEN!!!" she yelled, her voice magnified as if coming from a loud-speaker as she modified her vocal cords.

"LISTEN TO ME. I KNOW ZACK LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE **** BUT HE'S STILL A GOOD GUY! HE WAS ACTING LIKE A **** ON PRIMARCH JOSHUA'S ORDERS!!!"

She panted as her throat began to throb, one hand coming up and resting on it as her other hand held the 90% formed Construct Eleven by the neck against the room's wall in order to prevent it from doing anything more. She trusted Zack could handle the rest of the warrior constructs. She had to deal with knocking some sense into the boy here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 am

Model Eleven was having little difficulty defending against the hacker. He was able to return some of his attention to the fight at hand.

The female was holding Construct Eleven up by the neck as it was still forming. She was shouting at Evan. "He WAS ACTING LIKE A **** ON PRIMARCH JOSHUA'S ORDERS!!!"

A quick information scan identified the muscular humanoid and present hacker as Primarch Joshua, a temperary guest at Titans Tower. If Zack had been acting under orders, then he could not be an enemy, could he?

Evan performed a history scan on himself and realized that Zack was a true Titan, but his magnetic power caused confusion in Evan's mind. Zack wasn't a villain.

Evan stopped all attacks being made by the constructs and faded them to nothing.

He was relieved that Zack was not dead, but he had to come up with a way to avoid going crazy in the future.

As long as my main program isn't within ten feet of Zack, I should be fine. Wait, my MAIN program! Evan knew what he had to do.

Evan ghosted out of the control computer and into the Titan's main computer. He then contacted his body using a private radio channel from the Tower's communication array. Yes! He could control his body from a distance, making his mind and Zack's life safe again.

The broken body pushed itself up onto its one unharmed leg. "Good news, Zack. I won't try to kill you anymore. I'm controlling my body from a distance, so my mind can't be confused."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 am

Joshua took his helmet off, feeling unsuccessful in his hack. He sighed deeply and unhooked his helmet to the scanner. He looked over at the mechanical body, glad that he wasn't trying to kill a Titan, even if the Titan was Zack. He held the helmet in his left hand. He pressed his right hand on the scanner. The scanner's light moved down his hand and turned green, the door opening for him. "I think we can safely say that Kara is Titan material." He looked back at the mechanical thing and said. "I'll let Zack decide what kind of trial you'll have." He thought it was a good idea, sense Zack can have his version of fun. "Now, I'm going back to my room and rebuild my jump pack." He felt like he should tell them what he was going to do. "Just tell the computer what you want." He said, walking down the hall and to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 am

"I agree, the girly's in." Zack seemed slightly sad as his newly acquired chainaxe faded away. Then he looked at the body Evan was controling. "Somehow, I doubt that, Mod. This is twice you've attacked me, technically thrice actually, if you take into account that I walked off and you attacked me again." He paused, thinking for a moment. Normally, he would have cast him out. An argument raging in his head was that anyone less predictable than himself really shouldn't be able to join. Crazy as he was, he hadn't tried to kill anybody in the tower. With the exception of the Primarch, but that was justifiable and not random. After a long moment, Zack nodded, having come up with a decision. "Right then, Mod. I cannot, in good conscience, allow anyone who is more of a hazard to their teammates than I am to join." After a pause which was likely Zack just trying to either add a little suspense or just mess with Evan. "However, you tell me you are cured. I don't believe you, but while I may not be mentally stable, I am not without mercy. You may stay here on a probationary period. If you are in fact cured, prove it. Do so, and you're in. "
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: glad; condition: healthy

Kara grinned in victory at Joshua's and Silent Night's acknowledgment of the newest member of their Titans team. She could not help but feel pleased. After all, this was her first time proving herself to someone without her heritage or her status as Superman's cousin backing her up. She had achieved her first victory as Power Girl and it would seem that subsequent conquests would be only so far away.

Brushing a lock of hair behind her ear with her fingers, the Girl of Steel walked forward and took a good look at Model Eleven. She placed her gloved hands on her hips as she continued to glare down at him in a rather merciless manner. Power Girl was not a girl to be messed with, by anyone, and this machine had given her the most trouble since she had walked into this T-shaped building.

She liked that.

Breaking into a smirk, Power Girl walked forward and draped a hand over the cyborg's shoulders. She gave him a look that was seemed to indicate a silent congratulations to Model Eleven for getting in, even if on a probation period.

"I like the guy," she said grinning, turning towards Zack and Joshua.

"Apart from my morbid fascination with machines, even though he malfunctioned, he was willing to kill Zack - technically a comrade - to save the lives of other comrades. That could be useful; of course, since heroes don't actually kill, someone might have to reprogram him..." she gave the robot a little squeeze at his forearm.

"I know my opinion shouldn't really matter since I'm still a newbie," she said, letting go of Mod and crossing her arms over her chest. "But who doesn't want a Robot Boy on their team?" she smirked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Model Eleven was unsure of the meaning behind Kara's actions. He decided it was a lifeform thing. It was advantageous that she seemed to like him, because she would be a helpful teammate.

Now Evan had to prove he had been cured. "Zack, my mind is now in the tower radio, not in this body. I am simply commanding it like a puppet. Therefore, this body can undergo magnetism without me suffering ill effects." Evan slowly started hopping towards Zack on his one leg. "Please let me get close enough to show you. We both know that this body is no threat to you.""
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow at Kara. "If you are on the team, your opinion matters. Why would you think otherwise, new or not? Of course, Primeo's not on the team, hence I never listen to him!" Zack laughed at his joke. "So you think he should be on, eh love? There's something I have to do first..." Zack walked over to Evan's body, grabbing the leg which was still wrenched up against his chest and yanking it back into place. Zack doubted the leg would function, but that hadn't been why he had "fixed" it in the first place. "Much better! That was irritating me to no end." Zack sighed. "I guess a robot would be cool..." Zack's grin widened, and he clapped Evan on the back a little too hard. "Aw, why not, eh? You've got cheat codes, and I'll bet they'll come in handy in a fight!" Walking off towards the door, Zack called out more to himself than anyone else. "With all these newbies, we should throw a newbie party!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Test (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next