Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Vote_lcapNot a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Voting_barNot a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Vote_lcapNot a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Voting_barNot a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Empty
PostSubject: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 pm

She didn't know how long she had been running, when she had bolted from Shawn and the others she kept going as far as her little feet could carry her. She even ditched the little boots that the Night Hawks had given her. They were a nice gift, but after living all this time with no footwear finally wearing it felt strange to the small child. But the time she had stopped running, and spending some time catching her breath, It was late at night, and she had managed to run straight for the Jump City docks.

She slowly began to soak in her surroundings, slowly going onwards as her eyes darted here and there. Every random sound she heard was a possible threat. The poor child was alone and cold as she continued onwards, always pressing forwards.

However with the days events and how long she had gone, her body was beginning to wear down from all the stress. She slowly slinked over to a large Pile of crates and sat down, the large boxes shielding her from the oceans winds. Huddling up, with a small shiver the small child was ready to rest. But again more noises made her head bolt upright like a frightened rabbit. She only held herself tighter, hoping that nothing would find her here.

How wrong she was.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Wandering the docks, alone at night, Kaitlyn was taking in the cool and pleasant breeze as it came off the salty bay water. She hummed, not paying much attention to her surroundings, no fear in her eyes as she knew rightly so that any threats to her own well being could be handled, swiftly and without mercy. No compromises would be given to those that attacked her. But she couldn't shake this feeling that something was not quite right with the docks, like there was more to them, than just the homeless vagabonds and occasional drug deal. It felt strangely innocent, she couldn't quite pin it down but it was a stark contrast to the bad happenings that normally happened on the docks. The typical things she was used to.

No, this wasn't the feeling of someone angry or sad. This was terror - palpable, physical fear, and she wanted to find out the cause behind it. Like a cat, she stalked on her feet light as a feather, her pinstripe suit rustling softly in the breeze. If it weren't for her guarded stance - her left hand and legs tensed tensed up, the sleeves on her arms suspiciously still as stone.

Then she found the cause of the fear - a small girl, tucked up and away behind some boxes. Huddled against the cool oceanic breeze that Sentinel found to be so calming. Looking at the girl once more, she cantered her head to the side in confusion as she opened her mouth and spoke. "Hello little one, we are curious as to why you are alone. Could you explain to me this?" her voice was soft, gentle, with an overlapping of concern as she knelt down to get a better look at the girls face. She looked almost like herself if she herself, were but a child. But she was more feral and skittish in appearance; like she would bolt if given the tiniest reason to do so.

She locked eyes with Narrets, trained them intently upon hers and smiled ever so lightly. She meant no harm in fact, she had taken a bit of a shine to the smaller girl. Even her other side, the monster known as manslaughter, was in agreement. You humans, have a term yes? it is called adoption correct? I say we adopt her if she is abandoned. Keep her safe and remove anyone that would try to harm her. Yessss. Kaitlyn could only nod in agreement, her eyes never leaving Narrets. Yes, something we can finally agree on. This girl will be a little sister for us, something we are missing from our lives.

"Our name is Kaitlyn little one, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

The docks. This was where all new shipments came in before either unloading here at Jump City or continuing on to the docks of Steel. Everything could be found aboard these industrial steamers: furniture, clothes, toys... even the latest military and firearms paraphernalia. Anyone could come down here and collect anything they wanted, so long as they had the proper tools and manpower to do it.

Luckily, the H.I.V.E. did.

Five or so patrolmen sat on the ground, knocked out, tied up, gagged and stripped of all defense equipment. With the pathetic excuse for protection incapacitated, the operatives could continue with their assignment. While most high school students have science fair projects, these kids were assigned much more illegal missions. Given forty H.I.V.E. drones and the cover of midnight, a group of five students were to raid the cargo of the docks and bring some useful merchandise back to base. Their grades depended upon the utility of everything they brought back; naturally, they'd just bring back everything to ensure a high mark.

Cheshire, Cricket, Rawhide, Ballistic and Charm Caster all stood high above on a platform, overseeing the operation. 35 drones were busy busting into the cargo hulls and collecting what they could. Five other drones were off scouting the area. Well five drones were patrolling, but now one was coming toward the super-powered teens. "We've got intruders!" he said, pointing to a general area. Cricket jumped up high enough to see what he was talking about. As he landed, he nodded his head to his peers. "Two of them, due Northeast."

They all looked to Cheshire, the elected group leader. She mulled over the outcomes of this. It couldn't be left to chance that anyone should tell the authorities of their whereabouts. But then again, they didn't know that they were dealing with a couple of fellow super-powered beings. "Cricket, take ten drones and bring them back here. We'll tie them up with the guards."

Cricket nodded before bouncing down from the platform. He took five of the workers, the one snitch reconnaissance drone, and told the other four four patrollers to convene at the location. The ten drones surrounded the couple with their laser rifles aimed. "Come quietly and no one gets hurt," Cricket smirked, feeling empowered to be leading the charge on the two.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Narret was started at the sudden voice, her wide amber eyes immediately locking onto the frame of the one known as Sentinel. She shrunk backwards into the crate reflexively, a clear sign of trauma. But as the first words that the older woman said sunk in, she visibly relaxed. She again tensed when the older woman came down to get a better look at her, but it wasn't as bad as she had done before. "I-i-i-i-i'm A-alone b-b-because I ran...... A m-m-m-monster k-k-keeps f-f-f-following m-me....." She managed to stutter out, her voice a little shaky more from the cold then fear.

Narret was a little curious about the woman before her, she seemed quite nice, and in fact looked a little like her even. But then again everyone she met seemed nice at first. She was still quite trusting of people however, just as long as they weren't in lab coats.

"U-u-um...... M-m-my name..... I-is Narret....... I-i-it's r-r-really nice t-t-to m-m-meet y-y-you" She stuttered out once more, her voice gaining a little volume. But the sudden new arrival made the poor child squeak out in fear, huddling further into the corner she had worked herself into. "D-d-d-don't h-h-hurt me..... P-p-please......" The small child pleaded weakly. Her tone of voice clearly conveyed she had experienced pain before.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

"A monster, we know things about monsters," she spoke softly, indicating her own predicament of being bonded with a symbiote. But it wasn't that bad really, it was a symbiosis; a mutual beneficial agreement between the two. Plus she didn't have any choice to get rid of him now. She was stuck with Manslaughter for good. Manslaughter, well, that inner voice of his just laughed like an echoing chorus of madness in her ears, causing them to ring with irritation. "But do not worry, I can deal with any....." she paused shortly as she broke eye contact finally lifting her up to scanning around them both for anyone else that may be around. "Monsters, that may come after you." Not everyday a small child has their own monster looking out for them. She sighed softly, waiting for the laugh that would never come before she locked eyes with narret again and smiled again. But does her monster bleed? I hope it bleeds. It's fun when things bleed.

She merely rolled her eyes at her own partners addition to her own thoughts and added a proprietary Thank you for that insight. Before taking note of Narrets shivering, "We shall purchase you a jacket if you are cold. But first," again she paused, as she turned around towards Cricket and the drones. Her face a picture perfect expression of, well, disinterest. As she let her hands slap uselessly against her legs, Kaitlyn was contemplating on going with them, but Narret was scared, more so than when she first saw her almost as if some deep seeded trauma, was being dredged up by their sudden entrance.

"So these are your monsters, robots and a human? Well, nonetheless," as she spoke her left arm began to elongate and transform as the sleeve merged with her hand, giving it a spotted purple and white camouflage scheme that ended in three hooked bone white blades, that were as hard as steel and as sharp as a razor, as her other hand shaped itself and became monstrous and spiky, with the same camouflage pattern and a larger hand that ended in four massive, flexible claws. Looking at the drones and without prompt warning, she snapped her left hand out as the pole shaped appendage shot out like a whip, cleaving through two drones and hooking one other before snapping it down into the ground with a bang, as the wood underneath cracked and snapped like dry kindling.

They do not bleed but they are nonetheless, fun to play with, good practice. Slowly her eyes settled upon cricket, there was not a single shred of that same concern and kindness she had shown Narret, behind those eyes was an empty and cold void. She was dead set on killing him to protect the small child from what appeared to be her monsters. "No hard feelings, but I have to remove you, unless you feel like running away I will not hold it against you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Cricket watched as three of the drones he'd brought with him were put out of commission. That would definitely see a reduction in their overall grade. The remaining seven drones opened fire, focusing it all at the older girl who was responsible for the destruction of their comrades. The loud blasts drew the attention of the other four H.I.V.E. students who didn't expect resistance from the intruders. "Send back-up!" the Cricket yelled through his communication device, backing away from the mysterious girl with cleavers for hands. He wouldn't go into battle with her alone unless absolutely necessary.

Cheshire frowned underneath her mask. These pests were about to cost her a good grade! Jason snarled; his animal side was just itching to fight. "Rawhide, go help bug boy! Take ten more drones with you." Rawhide's arms grew bigger and furrier, morphing into bear limbs. He lunged from the platform and hit the ground running. Falling behind him were ten drones with their laser blasters in tote, ready to avenge their fallen brethren.

"Charm Caster, get the remaining drones to move faster. We can't risk to lose the time due to less hands," Cheshire looked to her peer who then flew off the platform and levitated over the workers. She sprinkled a dust onto them from her magical satchel that made them move swifter, like someone had pressed the fast forward button on life.

"What's happening out there?" Ballistic asked as he stood beside Cheshire. He turned to her to see if she had lifted her mask; she hadn't.

"I don't know, but we're going to put a stop to it." Just then, Helen returned. Cheshire could see that the score of drones that were left were moving at double what they were before. "Good. Now go help Rawhide and Cricket."

"Ya man I will, babe" she agreed before floating off toward the site of the intruders.

------------------

"Oh, you're going to get it now!" The Cricket was suddenly more confident with backup on the way. The ten incoming drones immediately opened fire on the same target that the others were firing at.

"Let me at her!" Rawhide lashed out in a feral roar before ripping a lamppost out of the ground and running at Sentinel. He swung it back and forth violently, aiming for her face. There was still no sign of Cricket actually trying to aid in the battle. It was a good thing Charm Caster showed up when she did, then. She reached into her bag and retrieved a couple purple tablets. She threw them down somewhere in between the younger girl and the older girl, and they would explode with a purple hue once they impacted.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Everything was happening so fast.

The sudden change that had taken place in front of her very eyes, how quickly she had cut their assailants down. And how swiftly more came to fill in the void ranks. So much violence was happening, and all of it was aimed at the one that stepped up to protect her. Why was she so willing to protect her? She wasn't worth anything, yet here was a stranger putting what seemed to be her all into protecting her.

It made her angry.

As both courage and fury coursed it's way through the tiny child. A small azure hue outlined her. "S-s-s-stop....." The glow began to intensify, what was once a burning candle in the breeze was quickly growing into an inferno of light. "S-s-stop it........" As she glared at the ones that had attacked them unprovoked, all she had for them was anger, she just wanted to sweep them away, but she couldn't do that, she new she was weak. But she still stared at them, the feelings in her unable to be ignored. "J-j-just GO AWAY!" The crates behind her seemed to shudder as they suddenly exploded. The mass of empty shipping crate pieces began to surge together, a massive torrent of water from the ocean below surged upwards to join as one with the wreckage. The mass taking shape in front of Narret quickly took the shape of a hulking humanoid with massive arms and fists. The thing was massive, easily twice the size of Cinderblock. And without warning it surged forth like a tidal wave of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Carnage and chaos, a literal bevy of targets and Manslaughter just laughed his little voice off in Sentinels head. Her left hand worked with precision, skewering and smashing drones, taking down the overwhelming blasts of high heat energy a peg or two. More people had appeared, more flesh and blood and Sentinel shifted her focus from the drones, towards the two new arrivals; the man bear (but not a man bear pig sadly) and the flying voodooist. Her tendril like hand snapped back out, aiming to wrap around charm caster and if successful, hurl her into the docks with enough force to break ribs. The women seemed to be the biggest threat, at least that's how Kaitlyn perceived her after watching someone play a game one time at an arcade, only to get wiped out by the other teams magic users.

The blast from the pellets had stumbled her slightly, causing her to sigh in irritation as she snapped her right hand out, cleaving through the street lamp before grabbing it and holding it in place. Several bolts of energy burnt against her back and chest, as drones shot at her, causing her symbiote and herself some amount of discomfort. This was getting to be too much to handle, too much for herself to handle at least but she resisted the urge to call upon manslaughter, resisted to call upon it as this would turn into a bloodbath; it was not known for it's tactful grace in a fight, more like an overwhelming usage of force to destroy everything within sight. He was a last resort, she would only let it take over, if she herself were stuck. Meanwhile she felt it thrashing about in her mind, roaring and growling in anticipation when she would let him out, let him have his fun as he called it.

But she wouldn't, she could do this, she was strong enough, she had to be strong enough to protect the smaller one. But the smaller one was more surprising as her anger reached the boiling point as wood and water began to coalesce into a tried and true monster; something worthy of a story about monsters and demons. But what was more surprising was the rapidity at which it moved, causing Kaitlyn to drop her attacks and fly out of the way of the crashing mass of the beast as it bore down towards the group like a tidal-wave of death.

Ohhh that's an interesting ability she has, anger seems to bring forth a so called....monster from everyday and ordinary objects. So much blood could be spilled with such a useful power. Sentinel looked up at it and whispered under her own breath in astonishment. "But it is dangerous, so it is best not to rile her up." Slowly she got back to her feet, surprisingly stunned by the sudden appearance of what she guessed was Narret's actual monster. Putting two and two together wasn't that hard, she got angry and the beast appeared. In her own mind, she made a mental note of being very careful with her little sister and her emotional state in the near future. "Very dangerous indeed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Charm Caster saw the target's hand coming for her. She floated backward and upward in a zigzag motion, successfully avoiding the attempted grapple. She waited until Rawhide closed in on the foe before deciding to descend a little and continue to throw down her purple explosives.

Rawhide approached with the lamppost, only to see that the target was able to make quick work of it. He snarled and roared out of anger, continuing to drive forward and push the person on the end of his truncated weapon closer and closer to the fire of his own friendly drones. He knew they were affecting her, even if in small dosages.

Up until this point, the Cricket had been standing on the sidelines. He was waiting on the moment to come when he could enter the fray and make an impact that would reserve his place on the Dean's list this semester. Rawhide and Charm Caster (along with the drones) had the android girl under control. So he was left, naturally, to handle the smallest one out on the docks tonight, who appeared to be crying for her mommy. "Gotcha," bug boy smirked, preparing to lunge forward with his powerful legs and grab her. That was until the hulking mass of water and plywood came to manifest by her side and began to power forward.

The one they had been fighting jumped out of the way, leaving Rawhide to be swept into the beast itself. He tried to maul his way out of it, but it did no good. He was being buffaloed around the current that was the very lifeblood of the creature conjured by this little girl! "We need more back-up!" Cricket yelled into his walkie-talkie before leaping backwards to avoid the monster.

Helen looked at with wide-eyes, almost terrified of what she was seeing. She'd never called upon something so great before, and here was this child doing it without even trying? "Oh yeah? Well me got sum-ting for t'at," she muttered while floating backward and watching the monster eradicate drone after drone with sheer water pressure. "To end its wrath is a task quite dire, strike 'em down with bright sky fire!" Charm Caster cried out, pointing to the beast and signifying that it was the one she was trying to attack. In a bright flash, a single streak of white lightning came crackling out of the nighttime sky and aimed for wherever the monster's heart would be if it had one.

-----------------

From back at their position, Cheshire and Ballistic could hear the fighting. Their eyes went wide as the beast was formed, understanding quickly that their mission was in serious jeopardy at this point. "Go help the drones finish their job and then bring them over!" the French-Vietnamese mixed ordered before leaping over the side rail of the platform. She landed on a cargo storage unit and sprinted for the area of the battle to see what her classmates were truly up against. Ballistic did as he was ordered, flying down to see how much was left to plunder from the hull of the ship they had broken into into.

As she got closer to the scene of everything going on, the lightning bolt went flying toward the beast (and brought a loud thunder boom with it too). "Rawhide's still in there, witch!" Cheshire stopped on a large unit and Cricket hopped atop it to be beside her.

"Well, mon, you got anyt'ing better? Me don't see you out there fightin' a'tall."

"What is that thing?" Cheshire looked up at it. It was some ways away, but definitely advancing toward them. It had to get through the drones first, but it was making easy work of them with each step it took.

"I don't know, Ches, but it belongs the little one!" He pointed out Narret, singling her out at the monster's creator. Cheshire nodded. "The other one was giving us problem's before, but she stopped fighting back just in time to get out of that thing's way."
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 am

As the crack of thunder and the flash of white lightning pierced the night sky, two things happened. The first was that when the behemoth was struck it stood stock still, the electric current refusing to leave it's body. The creature then seemed to come back to life as if nothing had happened, however it returned the attack in kind to Charm caster by 'spitting' Rawhides body her way. A pair of menacing azure orbs lit up where the creatures eyes would probably be.

The second thing however was with Narret. The sudden flash of white light, couple with all the violence was making her relapse.

The world around her faded to black, and in her mind she was back on that table in the room of white. Strapped down tightly as many men and women looked down at her with sadistic faces.

She collapsed to her knees, clutching her head with her small hands at let out a scream of terror and agony.

"S-STOP! S-S-STOP HURTING M-M-ME!" The azure aura around the child intensified greatly, the light she was creating was beginning to cast shadows. "P-please..... S-s-stop hurting m-m-m-me!" The pain, and fear fueled her creation further. More water flew from the ocean, and even chunks of the warehouses nearby broke off and added to the bulk that was the monstrosity. With the added mass the thing had formed a mouth made of concrete and metal. The electricity continued to pulse through the massive monsters frame, and with a mighty bellow that shook glass it charged with not only renewed vigor, but speed that was impossible for a thing of it's size. And unlike before the massive hulk had a target, and that target was Charm Caster.

"DESTROY!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 am

You know I hate doing this, her thoughts were a torrent, a literal tempest, as sanity and insanity buffered against each other. That stern look on her face cracked slightly, a small chuckle pulling itself from the depths of her throat as she smiled at cricket. I am not responsible for what you may do. So do it, a shrill laugh pierced the clamor, startlingly loud as the beast charged for charm caster. Sentinel barreled her way towards cricket as the suit she wore stretched across her entire body. The form was to say the least, spiky; as sharp tipped protrusions formed across the backs of her arms, shoulders and head. The head itself was inhuman and monstrous, a large toothed smile formed as a single opaque dome covering the majority of her face appeared. "Come play with me, won't you please?"

Sentinel was no more, at least for a little while, having let Manslaughter out she went back into her own corner of her mind, she was washing her hands of what may happen at this point, feign ignorance and hope that it didn't do too much damage to these people. She wanted to find out why they where on the docks, and why they had attacked them. Manslaughter's feet slammed into the concrete, cracking it as she gained momentum, launching herself into the air like a cannon ball, her clawed fingers outstretched to grab cricket and slam him into the ground with unrelenting, unmerciful force. "All I want from you is that you don't break. I hate it when my toys break, eeeheahahahah!"

She had focused her attention on cricket, all of her attention and all of her being was hellbent on playing with, toying with and destroying the overconfident younger teenager. "But then again, if you do break, I got three more toys scuttling about around here."

Just remember not to damage them too much, I only let you out right now so you'd shut up. Manslaughter switched from a laugh to a growl. as she flew at the poor boy as she licked her lips. Okay, okay, I'll just cripple em if I get the chance. No promises though, Since I love blood almost as much as I love eating heaps of chocolate.

Last edited by Sentinel on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:17 pm

The thing was growing? "This is getting out of hand," declared Cheshire just before Rawhide was spit out of the creation. He hurtled at Charm Caster and the both of them went flying backward before crashing into the wooden planks of the dock. The beast didn't look as though he was done with them yet, advancing forward and continuously growing in size. "Watch the other one. I'm going to get the little one." Cheshire faded away from sight, save for her mask's jade eyes and creepy smile.

"On it." The Cricket hopped down from his perch and faced the teen girl. Unluckily for him, she had her sights set on him too. She lunged at him, taking him down with ease. But his exoskeleton absorbed the shock of the fall, and he wasn't broken yet. Bug boy tucked his legs in, placing them underneath Sentinel. He kicked them off together, hoping to catapult her off of him. Cricket didn't see how she could come out of this one, since he was directly on top of him, but he certainly didn't put it past her.

Meanwhile, Cheshire had worked her way - hopefully unseen - to a unit behind Narret. She stood over her, looking down at the girl with the weird, off-blue glow to her. If she had created the monster then she could also destroy it. Cheshire hopped down from her vantage point and landed beside the girl, grabbing her by the arms from behind and holding them tightly by her sides. "I can't have you screwing with my grade, now can I?" She reappeared, making herself fully visible to anyone looking for her. "Call off the freak and the creature, now!"
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 pm

First thing Cheshire touch Narret, her eyes snapped open and her head whipped around to catch a glimpse of what she thought was then next person that could harm her. Narret tried to struggle free of the girls grasp, but it was like holding a kitten in place, Narret had no physical strength at all. But when Cheshires words sunk in, the small child began to look around their war torn battle field. "W-w-what?" Her eyes widened at the physical state of Sentinel, not knowing who or what she was now. But when her eyes landed on the monster that she had unwillingly created, she struggled even harder against Cheshires grip, still to no avail however.

"N-n-no! L-l-let me go! T-t-the Monster will g-g-get me!" With the new fear, and now pain from hurting herself in trying to gain freedom, The massive behemoth stopped in place as it's Azure orbs glanced back to the struggling Narret. "Protect......." Narret struggled once again against Cheshire. "I d-d-d-don't know w-w-what you mean.... T-t-the monster k-keeps chasing m-m-me......." The orbs shifted to the one that was holding its charge. "EXTERMINATE!" It cried out, it's whole body morphing as it fired itself back towards Narret and Cheshire. From hulking behemoth. to a serpentine dragon, keeping the massive jagged maw and azure eyes as it flew. It was still a massive sight to behold, however with it's lithe and serpentine form it was now much more precise, and it's beady eyes were locked on Cheshire as it snaked through the air to bear down on her like a unholy spear.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Be careful with our body as well. Sentinel chimed in once again, feeling the growing need to retake control from Manslaughter with each passing second. All the while Manslaughter spun, twisted and twirled in the air as both hands shaped and twisted their forms, becoming large clawed gauntlets yet again. "You're a strong toy! So don't you dare break on me!" she screeched as she plummeted back down to the earth towards the cricket, the bladed fingers spread themselves wide - like a trident - to either skewer or trap him against the ground. The smile on her face was quite frankly, predatory - like some great animals that sought to devour the poor little bug in front of it.

The screams of narret and the subsequent roar of the beast broke her concentration briefly, as manslaughter snapped her head towards the cries and hissed. Little sister is in danger, abandon the toy? Kill the toy? Her thoughts raced incessantly as she snapped her attention back down to Cricket, the smile fading from her face as resumed focusing her now surfacing wrath on the male member of Hive with renewed focus. They dare hurt her? Hurt their little sister, even manslaughter could feel the ire from it's host and it was delicious. Something she had been deprived of for so long, it was like the taste of chocolate, pure dark cocoa - Bitter but with a smooth, silky aftertaste that left the monster wanting for more.

"The kitty mask is next, right after you little bug." She hissed as she got closer, close enough to see the details of his suit, the nearly opaque eye lenses of his mask, the antennae. The thicker plating on his legs and the way the suit contoured to his body. If she wasn't trying to maim him for life, she'd probably do something a bit more mentally scarring. Though she could always do that later if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

The Cricket continued to push against Sentinel with his powerful leg muscles. He'd tried to push her off before, but somehow he'd failed. So he would just try it again. He tucked his legs in ever so slightly before thrusting them both forward at the same time. "Get off me, you freak!" Ironically enough, the one dressed up in an insect costume was calling another one freak.

Meanwhile, Charm Caster and Rawhide had been spared for the moment. Cheshire had inadvertently taken the monster's bull's eye off of them and placed it instead on her own back. Beneath the mask, Cheshire was definitely sizing up the thing coming her way. There was no way she could take it on.

Her grip remained tight on the arms of Narret. The girl had created the thing, so she would be the only one to make it go away. Jade watched on with enlarged eyes as the monster shape-shifted, becoming more serpentine and coming right for her! This was all getting to be too much for the French-Vietnamese H.I.V.E. student. "I said call it off!" she said in her sternest - and most frightened - tone before tightening her grip on the small girl's arms. Cheshire had targeted a pressure point, hoping to prompt Narret to do as she was told... but perhaps she had pressed down too hard.

The girl's body went limp in Cheshire's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)   Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a regular recruitment (Narret/Sentinel/Cheshire/)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next