Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Recruitment Test (open) Vote_lcapRecruitment Test (open) Voting_barRecruitment Test (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Recruitment Test (open) Vote_lcapRecruitment Test (open) Voting_barRecruitment Test (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Recruitment Test (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Recruitment Test (open) Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Background Theme: Big Blue Room
Open To: Teen Titans
Characters Appearing: Primarch Joshua, Training/Simmulation area, Titan's tower
Summary: Joshua tests Power Girl
Time: Morning, 10:30 AM

Joshua opened the door to the training room, where he had improved it, and made it into a simulation room. He had one on his old ship, the Joseph (named after his Fallout Father). He stood in the center of the large blue domed room, looking around at it. "Your first test," He said to Kara, trying to think of something. "Is how good you are in a fight." He said, turning around to Kara. He spoke, in a different tongue "Simmulation number 4848." The room changed, shifted, and shaped into a city. A blue goop ran through the ground and surrounded Joshua, shaping into his armor. He held his right hand out, the blue goo changing into a sword. He held his other hand out, blue goo turning into a bolter pistol. He could only use such a thing in the training room, no where else, because the goo would dissolve under the suns heat. "We start now." He charged at her, his sword held high and being brought down upon her. His height was seven feet now, he was taller because of his armor.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Kara realized she had underestimated this guy. Despite his intimidating appearance, she had the habit of underestimating her opponents. Despite all the training the Amazons drilled into her, she still would. It was what came with the whole 'you're Supergirl' gig; and it was one thing she was hell bent on improving.

Kara's legs submersed into the concrete under her feet as she attempting to block the Primarch's sword with her bare hand, only realizing how strong he truly was after the two had come into contact. Her hand felt like she had punched through the Sun, despite her invulnerability. Still she clasped her fingers around his blade and began to push up using strength alone.

"You're... pretty... strong... ugh!"

She choked out. He was at least twice as strong as she was; he could guess she was holding back. It was painful, but she still managed to push him back some before using her superior speed to bolt away from him, landing a few meters to the right (his left).

"Damn," she muttered to herself. He was not as strong as Kal, or Diana, but she had to put him at Artemis' level. But he seemed to be slower than her; maybe she could use that to her advantage. Taking up a proper fighting stance this time and keeping in mind that this was not a guy to take easily. Her eyes suddenly glowed red as twin red beams shot out towards Joshua, with the capacity to melt steel.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Joshua was surpriesed when she blocked his blade. OF course the blade wasn't exactly like his ,it was sharp and long but it was too light for him. And it was easily breakable. He spun around and brought his blade to block the two red beams. He wasn't surprised when the blade melted into the blue goo. He dove to his left, the blue goo trailing behind him. The goo followed him, crawling up his leg like a squirrel, and going to his hand, shaping around it. The goo turned into a mechanical fist, pulsing with energy.

He charged at her again, firing his bolter clumsily as he brought his fist back. The fist pulsed with energy and finnally he punched towards her, not holding back. She needed to know that she was going to face more powerful opponents.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh, Kara knew all too well just how strong he was. That last encounter had just proved his strength to her and she did not feel like trying that all over again, nope. However, she did not move fast enough and was hit by his bolter beam, causing her to go flying back onto the wall - or in this case, the simulated Library building - behind her.

"Ugh!"

The building collapsed as Kara crashed straight through, landing on top of her. But Kara wasn't down just yet. Weak compared to Joshua or no, her strength still was no joke. The debris burst aside, making room for her as she jumped out and landed on the ground just in time for his fist to come at her.

"Don't estimate me now!"

She inhaled before she exhaled out a powerful gust of wind capable of leveling buildings at him. Thanks to his heavy armor, he did not go rocketing backwards but still staggered backwards and Kara used this oppurtunity to break into his guard and, summoning all the strength she could muster out of the body of a sixteen year old Kryptonian, she punched him straight in the ribs, hoping to break through some of that armor of his.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Zack remained outside, watching through a viewscreen. This girl was strong, he gave her that. And she could take a beating. That was good. But she seemed to attack her problems head on, something he knew from experience wasn't always a good idea. However that could be learned in time. He watched her attack the Primarch again, wondering if she could break the marine's armor. That led to another thought. I wonder if she can hurt mine? We shall have to see. He continued to watch, soon he would try his hand against her. It had been too long since he had been in a worthwhile fight, and his fingers twitched in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 pm

When Zack had entered appeared at the front door room, he had stood just a little too close to Model Eleven. Aware that his mind was being messed up again, Eleven simply shut down until Zack had left the room.

"I have to find some way to cancel out that magentism. I didn't even get to answer that female's question."

By now they had all gone to the training room. Evan ran to catch up with them. He remembered them talking about a test to see if one was worthy to join the Titans. Still unsure about his own standing with the Titans, Evan decided he must join in this test.

Evan saw Zack standing outside the sparring chamber, watching the two fight with a smile on his face. "Zack, you must be more carful not to affect my mind! I could turn dangerous if you get too close to me for too long. By the way, I wish to join the sparring test to become a worthy Titan."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:43 pm

(ooc: Great i get to beat the crap out of someone Very Happy ))

Joshua grunted and stumbled back at her blow. "Very good, you saw an opening and took it." His armor cracked but was quickly repaired by the blue goo. He looked over at the viewing screen and saw through it clearly. He saw that the one next to Zack and read his lips. He wanted to join. He thought of another test. "You showed me that you can hold up a fight against me. But lets see about your heroism. Though you'll need help." Joshua began to walk towards the door, showing that he was done.

As he touched the knob, the blue goo fell off of him, fusing with the ground. He opened the door and looked out at Zack and Evan. "You, I saw that you want to join, read your lips, come you will be tested." He then pointed at Zack. "I know you'll have fun with this test. Follow. You'll get to have fun with the recruits." He said, walking back into the simulation room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Zack turned to face Evan, his grin becoming a sneer. "I don't think I'll be turning of my magnetic personality anytime soon, I would have too much difficulty moving if I did." He leaned closer, his grin widening to it's normal state. "If you wanna join, you'll have to wait your turn. Or you could fight me until I switch with the Primarch." Zack poked Evan in the chest, grinning like a maniac. "And you'll wanna come up with a way to stop freaking out when I am near, it makes me doubt your loyalty in the field." Zack turned to face the Primarch as he entered, grinning widely in response. "And what did you have in mind, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Evan froze as Zack approached. The magnetism grew stronger and he felt his sanity leave him. Zack poked him in the chest with a finger. Evan translated this as a violent act of agression. He also heard "you...fight me..." Apparently, Zack wanted to fight him.

"The Primarch" as Zack had called him exited the training chamber and said something that Evan could not process due to Zack's interference. As Zack turned to look at the tall humanoid, Evan decided it was the acceptable time to return Zack's act of violence. He shifted his body weight and perfectly executed a roundhouse kick aimed at Zack's head.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Evan's foot landed with a dull thud, almost metallic in nature as it connected with the back of Zack's head. While the hair and flesh were that of any human, something far harder and stronger than bone or even most common metals. Zack leaned forward slightly under the momentum, then wrapped his arm around Evan's leg, his expression of mild surprise giving way to a wolfish grin. "Case in point. A little pre emptive, eh, Mod?" He brought his other elbow into Evan's knee, shattering the artificial joint and forcing the leg to bend backwards until the foot that had kicked Zack connected with Evan's chest. Zack leered at Evan, his face inches away from Evans. "It's a good thing you brought a spare body, because this one seems to be in need of repair." For one of the first times ever, Zack showed a bit of self restraint, shoving Evan against the wall so he wouldn't fall over. "You were saying?" Zack turned back to Joshua.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Evan was aware of his knee being shattered. His body was telling him he should be feeling pain, whatever that was. He had never found physical pain to be anything more than a sign that his body needed repairs to be fully operational.

As Zack leaned in close to Evan's face, Evan felt his codes scrambling worse than they ever had before.

Zack pushed him against the wall. This body was out of commission. Zack had done this. Evan was trying to join the Teen Titans, and Zack had damaged him. Therefore, Zack was an enemy of the Teen Titans.

Again, this didn't seem to make sense considering Zack was actually a Titan, but the undeniable proof was right there: the broken leg.

Zack had to be eliminated.

Evan pulled out his taser and fired it at the back of Zack's head as he was talking to the big humanoid.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: riled up; condition: healthy ,

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Power Girl landed on the ground a short distance away from the Primarch, grinning at the fact that she had cracked his armor. Her grin receded to a smirk as it repaired itself. At least she knew that despite the strength difference they were not that far apart in combat ability. Well, she had been trained by Amazons of Themyscira. Even though she was not nearly as good as most of them, as her training had only lasted about two months, she could still handle her own. She had given Darkseid a run for his money... though what happened after that was something she didn't want to discuss.

She blanched when Primarch announced quits. "Wait, that's it? So, what, I'm in?"

She did not really think it would have been that easy to get into the Teen Titans of all people. She noticed that Zack and the other boy who she recalled had never answered her inquiry were now at it, and wondered what the tall man meant when he said 'heroism'. She had gotten enough of that kind of testing from Batman, thank you very much. Damn he got on her nerves. Still, she decided to go with it. She wasn't too keen on revealing her past yet.

"Well...?"

Kara suddenly noticed what Evan was doing and immediately sped forth at him, coming in front of Zack and deflecting the taser with her arms. It singed slightly but she wasn't a Kryptonian for no reason, despite being weaker than most.

"Hey, what are you doing!?"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 am

Joshua, in all anger for attacking a Titan, even though the Titan was a maniac, grabbed the taser and squeezed as the electricity pulsed through his arm. A glow came through his bones, being clearly seen through his skin. He had the modification to his bones from the servitors on Mars. They were brilliant and would repair or modify anything. He was absorbing the electricity through his hand. He let go of the taser and grabbed both Zack and Evan, lifting them up easily. "Zack, go into the simulation room and say 'Simulation 314' the Simulation is a hostage situation. You'll be the villain with minions. Try to stop the recruit from getting the hostage." He tossed Zack into the simulation room and shut the door, locking it by placing his hand on a scanner that was next to the door. He set Evan down and asked, keeping his anger from falling on Evan.

"Why did you attack a Titan? Are you here as a recruit or are you here to kill one of the Titans? Speak quickly, or I will break your neck if you don't." He threatened, his voice dark and angered. He was taught to be harsh by Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters. Course he was taught many thing for hundreds of years. One of the most important ones was battle. He had taken over over 500 planets, destroying the species on the planet, Women and children included. He was not the one to anger.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow as Joshua lifted him up, managing a startled "Huwaup?" Though the Primarch lifted him with ease, it was obvious that despite Evan's mechanical body Zack weighed far more. After he was tossed into the training room, his apparently normal frame landing far more heavily than it should, cracking the ground beneath him. Picking himself up and dusting himself off, Zack muttered an irritated "At least I didn't kill the little bugger, that's the second time Mod's attacked me. I show a bit of self restraint, and I get thrown across a room. What a jerk." Despite his irritation, Zack's perpetual grin remained plastered across his face. Standing up to his full height, Zack stretched, a long and loud yawn escaping from his throat. His head tilted up the way it was, Kara could see thin and barely visible horizontal lines along his currently stretched out neck, evenly spaced across his skin, suggesting something just below his flesh. Cracking his neck back and forth, Zack continued stretching, as if preparing for some athletic event, however his grin made it seem as though he was doing so out of mockery, regardless as to whether or not he actually was. "Right then love, you ready?" Zack's grin widened in anticipation, and he bowed in a theatrical manner. "Good luck, girly. Let's see how many you can save." He stood upright, laughing as he walked away. "It's too bad I'm chaotic evil here, I've always preferred chaotic neutral." Chuckling at his joke, Zack nodded. "Right then love, lets get this party started." Unable to resist the temptation to make a stupid joke, Zack called out: "Computer! This is Captain Kirk! Run simulation 314!" The simulation activated as Zack laughed uncontrollably. Zack stood in a room, armed and dressed as he always was. He stood with five men armed to the teeth with various weapons. They had three hostages in the room with them. Zack had men stationed all throughout the building, and there were a total of five rooms, each with three hostages and six guards, including the room Zack stood in. Powergirl was placed at the start, as would be expected. All in all, she had fifteen hostages in an unknown to her number of rooms, twenty nine guards plus Zack, and an unknown number of random extras. Zack's voice came in over the simulation room's intercom, and he explained how many hostages there were, that he wanted to see how she handled a larger scale situation where there was potentially more than she could handle, and that she should hurry because if he got too bored he would figure out a way to put a time limit on what was going on. He also mentioned something about there being cake if she finished fast enough and provided an "entertaining fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Model Eleven looked confused as he was lifted by the powerful humanoid. What was he doing? His memories were confused. He decided to answer the humanoid's question to the best of his ability.

"I am Model Eleven. I am here to join the Teen Titans." Suddenly his memory caught up to him and he experienced it all real time.

"No Zack! Your power will disrupt my programming. You must stay away from me. I might try to hurt you if you don't stay away from me. Error. Error. I am trying to help the Titans. Human Zack is attacking me. Zack is attacking the Titans. Must save the Titans. Must kill Zack. Wait! Zack is a Titan. This doesn't make any sense."

Some of the words that the humanoid holding him up in the air were just now registering. He had said to Zack: "you'll be the villain. Try to stop the recruit."

Zack had once said that Evan was the "storyteller." Now Zack was the villain. It was up to him, Storyteller Eleven to destroy this threat to the Titans once and for all.

Evan's eyes focused on the eyes of the confused looking humanoid. "Do not worry. I won't fail you." With that, he ghosted out of his body, leaving it a limp shell, and entered into the training room computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Test (open)   Recruitment Test (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Test (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next