Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
ability test open to three other people of hive Vote_lcapability test open to three other people of hive Voting_barability test open to three other people of hive Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ability test open to three other people of hive Vote_lcapability test open to three other people of hive Voting_barability test open to three other people of hive Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ability test open to three other people of hive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ability test open to three other people of hive Empty
PostSubject: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 am

Dean stood tapping his foot in the waiting area for the combat room he was to meet a couple others here for his ability test. He had just got here yesterday and hope they where people he could work well with or he was dead. Looking to the clock again and thought to himself will they hurry up.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

You'd think with a hive theme, the architects here would have the decency to build everything to a honeycomb layout. The bottom line was that they didn't, opting instead for a shape completely indefinable. The complex was a damn maze. Even after a week or so, Hugh still found himself at the holding cells when he wanted his dorm room. One night he was so tired he just fell asleep on one of the empty beds in there. Something that didn't bare repeating because the jailers were complete jerks. Sleeping in a cell was not a reason to lock a person in at night, dammit!

So Pix had been unexpectedly led to an early lunch before he arrived at the combat room. And while he himself must have seemed fairly chuffed with a full stomach, his college in the waiting room evidently was not. At once Hugh went on the defensive, “Not my fault. They build this place to house a minotaur. Where's everyone else?” At least Pix had the decency to show up at all.

“You're the new guy, right? It's about time they picked up their recruiting drive.” Hugh was very pleased to see a fresh face. It meant that he was no longer going to be stuck with the odd jobs nobody wanted. This baton exchange would be explained to the boy here in time. Just had to make sure he wasn't one of those volatile types first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Dean smirked at his partner and said, "yea it is and no prob I just have a quirk of having to move comes with the superspeed so what's ur powers or skill that way I know what I'm working with as to the others don't know yes I'm the newbie."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

Hugh's trainers squeaked on the slick floor as he checked himself. He'd never interacted with other metahumans before coming here, well, supposing this guy was a metahuman. There were many other explanations for powers after all, for example: he could have harnessed the perks of a sugar rush. How ever the super-speed came about, it had to be one of the more useful powers. Though perhaps better suited to petty theft, not stopping the Teen Titans as the schoolmasters here seemed to be pushing. That task would appear suited to those of them with more offensive powers.

What Hugh had was a happy-medium, “Watch and learn.” In demonstration his form shifted. Where once had stood flesh and blood was now a pixelated version. It overly simplified some of his characteristics, namely his face, “I'm just like a video game character except, well, more 3D. I'll reform my body from almost any attack, so I can take some damage.”

Often the idea was to dodge damage though. While Pix was reconstructible, he still felt pain, something people tended not to factor in when asking him favours. Jerks, “You'll see what else. Gotta leave an element of surprise, right? Just call me Pix, newbie.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 am

Dean smiled and says, "not my style to call people by name digital dude and doesn't that hurt?" Sighing "when can we get this show on the road I hate waiting doyou know how many more are in ourr group".
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

Here it came – the ever permanent first impressions. Hugh judged the character before him. While newbie had shown some much welcome intelligence, asking if being torn limb from limb hurt (seriously, why did so many people not naturally assume this), he did insist on nicknames. Pix was proud of his, albeit unimaginative, codename. The attempts to re-designate him were unwelcome. That put this cohort on the 'tolerated' list.

With the job of judgemental jerk-face already overachieved, Hugh also agreed it was time to get things underway. The newbie hated to be kept waiting. Coupled with his ability it was almost a tragedy, seeing as the lad would always be first to any event. Pix just had to put up with those people who assumed he was an avid gamer. That was the only grief his power afforded him.

“No, I don't. Guess we'll have to get a head-start on them, not that you need it.” A speed joke, that wasn't predictable at all, “We can scale down the course to compensate for your... newness. Be a shame if you wiped out on your first proper day.” Pix turned to open the combat room, and was reminded that his powers had other griefs after all.

His hand was about an inch short of the opening mechanism. While pixelated it was hard for him to judge depth. The result was similar to mistaking the amount of steps it took to get down the stairs. Hugh stumbled, recovered, and acted as if nothing had happened. This time he found the opener.

“Coming?” The door hissed open and he went inside. His face bore hash marks either side on the cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

Dean mearly nodded before walking in carefully having heard rumors of the combat room that put hive students to the test but was surpised to see it to be plainly empty as if it wasn't even on yet and groaned and said, "Pix do you know how to turn this thing on?" decieding to be somewhat nice and alternate between the nickname and pix's codename for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:26 am

"He doesn't"

The voice of perhaps Pix's biggest critic... top five at least! Was heard, as Hydra had entered the room mere moments after the other two. Yes, she was late, evident by way of her looking as though she was submerged underwater, oh wait, she was. That's probably why she was late, go figure >_>.

"Checkmate is going up to the control room... I think. Something like that, you don't want to trust Mario over there with the Combat Room controls"

Oh god, it would be like World 1-1 of Mario if Pix got his hands on the controls. Probably one life as well, with no power-ups or coins to get an extra life. The Atlantean was ready to go, and it appeared as though Checkmate was in the control room; providing a sarcastic but manic wave to the three HIVE students.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Juugan walks in calmly, and you could just imagine a suave jazz tune playing in the back ground."Hello, fellow students. How are things." His golden eyes examined the other three."I hope you don't mind if I join you." He summons his guns, spinning them around and around."so, what scenerio are we doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Dean smiled and said, "got it pix in control is a no-no nice to meet you Miss.Soaking wet." As Juugan came in dean turned around as he say the boy twirling his gun and ask what the senerio was dean replied, "The basic test of the new guy with me taking the role of new guy." Just then the room lit up and dean let out a shout of "Finally lets go!." He then shot of at his max safe speed and watched as several large robots came out of the floor and turrents started to go off tracking dean who was easily dodging the bullets.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 pm

A question. Hugh wanted to make a confident impression on this newcomer, and was fully prepared to lie about his actual naivete, had not Hydra chosen that exact moment to foul on everything. She really was competing with Nix for the title of Ego Deflator Extraordinaire. The winner got to wear a tutu, whether they liked it or not.

"Oh look! It's that 'The Ring' girl. Crawled out of her well. We appreciate you coming, but I've still got six days left on my contract." Despite the insults, Pix and Hydra enjoyed an easy company, "Where's Z3RO today? Doesn't he follow you around with a 'wet floor' sign?"

Pix admired their turn out. Speed Demon was one of his oldest acquaintances and the current newbie (paradoxically). Another recent joinee arrived to make four. It was go time. Checkmate unleashed the much dreaded Basic Test given to all H.I.V.E. inductees. A predictable assortment of turrets and fighting robots.

Pix turned to Hydra, "We've seen worse. What say we let the fresh faces-" He cut off as something peculiar happened. A turret transformed into two distinct gentlemen. One was holding the long barrel of a standard turret, his partner bore a small hand-held laser pistol. Their yellow armour had utilised some sort of camouflage technology to make them appear as the inanimate object they were originally perceived.

Besides these armour upgrades, they were your regular H.I.V.E. soldier, seen all over the base. But they were not alone. The other turrets revealed themselves as men. Every giant robot split into five acrobatic academy guards. The illusions had been flawless.

"We are turret!"

"We are robot!"

"We are soldiers!"

"WHAT AM I!"

"This is the basic test now?" (o_O)

((OOC: >.< Okay guys. Slight insane deviation. To put it simply. They're HIVE academy guards. Their armour lets them transform somewhat when they group together. Get inventive.))
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

"That's... new..."

Not every day that you see a turret split into several HIVE soldiers. It's certainly different, something Hydra hadn't seen in her year plus at the HIVE academy. She'd seen a change of leadership, a ghost teach magic, a talking monkey... but never a turret turn into HIVE robots. That's a new one, perhaps a good change as well. Best to change things up a bit, keep people on their toes

Whilst it seemed they were pretty much surrounded, Hydra was looking out for any form of electrical weapon. She wasn't in a rush to get shocked again, not after what Caeser pulled. Defense may be the best role for her today, let the newbies have fun, and then jump in when they look fragile. Yes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Dean was shocked as the turrents turned into soldiers and the robot break into even more of them he then smirked and pulled out his daggers and rushed in between some cutting off veriouse body parts and zooming back to the others and said, "This was not in the video I want my money back." That was when several hatchs opened up and out spewed what looked like armored lizard men with acidy sliva dripping to the ground leaving holes in the floor. Dean took off again as the creatures rushed in attacking with animalistc strikes and robots started firing again. Dean used his telekinse to pick up one of the stray turnnet guards guns and shot three of the many lizards that where coming out of the holes in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Juugan snorted, answering the last question."you are bullet chow." Pulling out his guns, he blurred around the room, shooting things up. as he was dispatching a lizard man with a gun boosted punch, he looks around."Surely it can't be this easy?This is no worse than my very first training session, and I took that as a small child."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Speed demon shot a few more of the robots and lizards before stopping near the group to rest and said, "This is a little too easy there has to be something to make this hard I mean there isn't anything to make this hard to run at high speed." Speed demon shot a few more then used his telekinesis to throw one of the wounded lizards at a small grouping of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ability test open to three other people of hive   ability test open to three other people of hive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ability test open to three other people of hive
Page 1 of 1