Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_lcapOpen World Test Run (Please Respond) Voting_barOpen World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_lcapOpen World Test Run (Please Respond) Voting_barOpen World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Open World Test Run (Please Respond)

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like to participate in this test run?
I willing to participate for 1 week
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_lcap29%Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I willing to participate for 2 week
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_lcap71%Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
I would not like to participate
Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_lcap0%Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Empty
PostSubject: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Okay guys to get more open threads up and to test a method on how to have the site's threads function i would like to see if you guys would be willing to run a trial test for 1 to 2 weeks were we do the following.

All threads in the general sense must be open, the exclusion being ones that people logically cannot physically get to your thread such as being in another world or plane of existance and other such things. That and if you need a certain closed for a given reason you message staff to see if you cna be permitted to  have it private though we will likely only have it be private if you genuinely need it to be as such for a given reason. During this time if you get swarmed in your open thread and need assistance tell staff we will help you out don't panic.

On top of this when leaving your apps you must do so with [open/ DE, NDA] De standing for Death Enabled, and NDA for No Death Allowed.  In NDA this would work like how threads had way back when we had to get permission before killing another member's character no matter the situation. While DE means that you officially give consent that if your character is in a logical place to die you will give in and just be killed. This though will not allowed instant kill moves for obvious reasons. Due to this being a superhero site people can die and come back countless times over and over for unlimited reasons so if you die we can easily bring you back if needed or run an event to bring back any participating members dead characters.

WHile this is going on in order for members to join a thread that isn't the typical one that would be one for them to normally locally join they have to come up with a real reason why they are there. For example bob the lawyer can just suddenly walk into hive and go yeah no just wondered in dont mind me. If members do this to you contact staff about it we'll get it handled.

If it's too split down the middle i will ask anyone who is willing to do this to post that they are below so that you guys can be held to this so we have some people testing this method out.

Last edited by Energy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:58 pm

I'll participate :3
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 pm

ill participate.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm

I would like to inform all the members of the site in case anyone misunderstood that i only ask for members to say if they are participating for the situation of enough site members do not want this trial run to occur. It was not me saying that only volunteering members will be affected by this. I would like to remind members that if i do not receive enough members saying they would not like this to happen to everyone on the site that I will be enacting this and all moments will be subjected to participating in only open threads with some exceptions as stated in the first post. I will lock this thread on the 10th this month. If not enough people want to not want this to happen i will have everyone do it. So in other words.

I will not take any members shouting that they are upset about being forced into this event, or that they didn't know. I know that that may sound harsh but after several times of similar things happening when members were given the chance to change things and didn’t, or given every way to know something was happening and were told about it but they still didn't read about it so they can’t get in trouble for it, I honestly would rather not have another big site affecting thing be ignored then get angry messages about it later or excuses.

If this goes into affect every member will be held to the rules of this event if not enough people don't want this. This means i will go in and change tages if needed in member threads that were not permitted to have a private thread, and talking to members who still try to make private threads after being warned not to. Aka this is your speak now or forever hold your peace moment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 pm

5 days remaining reminder.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 am

1 day left.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:34 am

This is officially closed the official announcement will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open World Test Run (Please Respond)   Open World Test Run (Please Respond) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open World Test Run (Please Respond)
Page 1 of 1