Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Vote_lcapNinja Art Jutsu!  Voting_barNinja Art Jutsu!  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ninja Art Jutsu!  Vote_lcapNinja Art Jutsu!  Voting_barNinja Art Jutsu!  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ninja Art Jutsu!

Go down 
+6
Teric
Kardus
The Muse
Pikazard
Ixen
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:05 am

Okay so I've decided to do an art request thread :Dwhere people can...well you know...leave me an art request :] if it's for a character, please leave me a link to your character, or you can just describe what you want drawn, but please be as detailed and descriptive as possible. This thread is so I can keep track of my requests because...well, I'm very forgetful ^_^'. Please feel free to challenge me! Very Happy

Ps: Like my avatar? I'll make you one too Very Happy

Pss: here are characters I've already done, try to guess who is who Wink
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Jemmy please. How about her holding an ice cream cone in one hand and her balloon in the other. The balloon is in demon mode, so it has black eyes and sharp teeth. The balloon can be attempting to get a bite of the ice cream while Jemmy is distracted.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3651-shivering-jemmy
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Can I get images for Bjorn? They don't need to be big and you don't need to do them all. just a common color theme is my only request.
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4362-bjorn
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4242-kane-landy

(I personally do not like his pic, do not follow it completely if you don't want to.)

Could you do a pic of Kane wearing his hero outfit, namely a hoodie with flexible jeans and a Robin-style mask on his face. Preferably he should have a confident or cocky look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Natsu, wearing Kale's attire from my app, which is linked in my sig. He should be donning the Titans insignia on his shoulder, which is a "T" in a circle like the communicators and breathing fire, or ice, or rock, or electricity, etc.

So basically multiple images of Kale using his dragons roar, similar to the anime itself. When using solid elements Kale usually has scales on his arms and neck of the same material, and for not solids it floats or surrounds his body.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

I would like to see an original art Vira.

I'd suggest not following her picture, but she should still be skinny, frail looking and where baggy and flowing tribal clothes. Her skin should be a pacific islander shade.
Brownie points for any with parts of her turning into sand.
Cookies for action poses.
Brownie cookies for action poses involving limbs turned to sand.
Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:42 am

Yoooo, these are great! Didn't you do one of Backlash at one time? I can't find the pic on my computer. :C Do you still happen to have it? It was so cool!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Well...that's some really nice art there. o.o I see you've already gotten several requests, but if you have room for one more, can you do Annie and Kasha? I envision Annie wearing a pink shirt and denim overalls, while Kasha is with her in wolf form. After that, you can surprise me if you like with how they are posed and stuff. :3

Pose one: Annie sitting on the ground, laughing as Kasha's licking over her face.
Pose two: All the cuddles and hugs and daww.
Pose three: Wait...who's that? Annie's not sure about him.. Better hold on to Kasha to feel safe.
Pose four: Wait, what's he doing? Aw crap, that ain't good. Kasha you better be ready to protect Annie, she looks scared.
Pose five: Aw @$%&! He tired to shoot her! Yep...now Kasha's pretty will pissed. He's gonna die now. o.o
Pose six: Something else entirely. (Up to you.)

Hint: If you don't know what to do, try rolling a die.

Her app with both original pictures is in my signature. If you think you can draw Kasha in one of his other forms and make it work, feel free to do so. :3
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

I love what you did with Jazilia and am grateful that you did it to begin with :3 but would you mind doing Drav too?

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3954-dravocn-hecoro#66204

I'd like him to be sitting in an office chair with stacks of fresh money on his the desk in front of him while he stares off into space thinking :3 Please?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:58 am

Dar's Jemmy is done. I hope you like it :>

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Image_zps75b29ac2
Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:29 pm

( !!! ) Oh my God, Ninja. That's so freaking amazing! Lucky, lucky Dar. Well done, my friend!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you Very Happy her hair was fun to draw, and so was the balloon and her dress.
Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:57 am

She's perfect, Ninja! The dress is amazing, the hair is spot-on (showing her typical lack of caring), and oh my goodness that balloon! That's exactly how I pictured it. I tried to draw it once myself, but my sketch was not anywhere near this quality. I think this picture is not only a good visual of Jemmy, but reveals a lot about her character. Between her excursions, she might pause to have a serious thought, only to be inevitably brought back into her shallow world of constant distraction and carelessness.

That's a lot to say, so in short, it's perfect. Thank you so very much!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:33 pm

OK, so this one might be a little tough. Mostly because there's no visual base for the uniform...BUT

I was wondering if you could perhaps draw Yang wearing her Ranger costume? The hood would be down so it would mostly be black armor/leather. Similar to a Batman costume with a black shotgauntlet on her right wrist. Simple right?

Except...I would absolutely love it if you could draw her cybernetic arm for me. It looks exactly like Cyborg's, except it uses yellow circuitry instead of Cyborg's blue. If you want you can draw it with just the normal arm, or if you're feeling adventurous I would be perfectly happy if you played with it in cannon form. Wink

Thanks Ninja~
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Pika's character Kane, I hope you like it

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Image_zps723ea0a2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Art Jutsu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Jutsu!    Ninja Art Jutsu!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Jutsu!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next