Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Vote_lcapInto the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Voting_barInto the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Vote_lcapInto the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Voting_barInto the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:39 pm

-Other players may be allowed late-

Titans Tower - 10:00PM

It was a quiet night at the tower. Those out on patrol would not be around for when someone tried to contact the tower on a secure channel. There would be a series of bleeps, transmitted throughout the tower to alert anyone still at the tower that someone was trying to contact them.

Assuming someone did finally answer, an older man in a military dress uniform, possibly a general, appeared on the screen. "This is General Sullivan of the United Earth Defense Force. I'm contacting you because there is a delicate matter that we need your assistance with. The other generals don't like the idea of asking for outside help, but I see no other alternative," The General began seriously.

"During the initial assault by the Zydons, we managed to take out some of their smaller ships before their shields came online. Most of them self-destructed, but for some reason, one of them crashed... here," the general continued as a map appeared along side him. It was a map of the western cost of South America where the Andes Mountains were. Part of the area was highlighted to indicate where the aforementioned ship had crashed.

"Ever since the crash, we've sent a survey team to quarantine and excavate the area; see what we could salvage from the ship. There appears to be some kind of interference around the ship which made maintaining communication difficult, but just hours ago we just lost contact with the survey team completely," the general continued.

"We suspected Zydon involvement, but because of the interference around the ship, we were unable to uncover any information leading to Zydon involvement. That's why I've come to you for help. Because of where the crash site is plus the interference, we can't risk sending in more men in. We're stretched thin as it is. Now I don't expect you to do this for free, so I'm stating on the record that you have my permission to salvage whatever you can as you see fit. Sullivan out," The general finished before the monitor went black.

-Zydon Fleet - 10:30PM-

Zyrax stood before the holographic images of several high ranking Zydon generals. "Warden Commander, Zyrax. We have called for you because there is a matter involving a downed ship we require your assistance with," one of the generals began seriously. "As you are most likely aware, we lost several ships during our initial assault on Earth. Most of them activated their self destruct sequence automatically after being shot down, all of them but one," the general continued.

"The Stargazer, one of our heavy cruisers, appears to have not self destructed. We're not sure why yet, but it's not as important as the fact that the humans attempted to salvage what they could from it," another general spoke up. Zyrax simply nodded. "When we first discovered The Stargazer's status, we deployed a team to try and remove the human occupation and activate the ship's self destruct sequence. But we lost contact with them hours ago," the same general finished.

"I suspect the humans had nothing to do with it?" Zyrax asked thoughtfully.

"Correct. From their initial reports, the humans were already missing. We lost contact with them when they entered into the crash site itself where we started having problems maintaining communications. We suspect that the ship may be releasing electromagnetic interference into the air around it. But shortly thereafter, we lost contact with them completely," a third general explained.

"Are the humans sending anyone to investigate?" Zyrax asked seriously.

"Our spies tell us that for now atleast, the humans will not be sending anyone due to the terrain. Like us, they are limited by what kind of forces they can send to the crash site. Combined with our suspicions that the ship is emanating electromagnetic energy, we cannot risk sending ships directly to the crash site," another general replied.

"I understand," Zyrax replied. He didn't like the idea of electromagnetic energy frying his equipment. That would make things really difficult if this went ugly. "Any idea as to what happened to the team before mine?" Zyrax asked, hoping they had a clear idea as to what he should expect.

"We're not sure to be honest. Because of the electromagnetic energy, images from orbit aren't crystal clear. All we have to go on are theories. There may be a third party involved somehow. We're not sure. And because of the electromagnetic radiation, we're advising that you and your team equip ballistics as opposed to the gear you are accustomed to," a general answered him.

"Understood. I'll make ready at once," Zyrax saluted. This wasn't good. His team was restricted from using their energy weapons and sensetive equipment, had no idea what they would encounter at the crash site, and had to land a safe distance away from the ship. But atleast for the moment, it wasn't the worst possible scenario. Yet...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm

When the titans received the message, they immediately knew who to send. Hotwire, the titans resident tech genius. They wanted the party sent to be small, so they opted for hotwire. Manic wouldn't be a good choice for the mission. While he could get their fast, the specifics of the terrain made superspeed travel impossible. The only viable option was a two day walk from the nearest landing spot.

Another issue arose. There was an electromagnetic field. This meant that the location of the ship was only approximate. Down to about a mile or so. Hotwire would have to shut off the field once there, allowing the T-Jet to lock on to their position. But until then, they needed another way to find it. A non-technological way to find it. Hotwire knew just who to go to.

He walked up to Haruhi's door and knocked. "Hey! Haruhi! It's Hotwire." He called.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Haruhi had been cleaning her home, her father had cooked dinner so it was her turn to put the dishes away. After taking a late shower Haruhi began to do her chores, putting the plates, bowls, and utensils away in the kitchen where they belonged. As she was close to being finished, she heard a knock at the door. She looked up at the clock and then made her way to the living room. "Who could it be this late?" She wondered as she walked up to the door and opened it. "Oh, hey Hotwire." She greeted before opening the door wider and stepping aside. "Come on in, but what brings you around here this late?" It wasn't really late, it was around this time that Haruhi usually left the house for patrol, he was lucky to catch her before she went out. "Make yourself at home, thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Hotwire walked inside, a small manila folder in hand. He sat down at the table. "It's business." Hotwire said. "The titans are a little short-handed right now, and we have a mission that could use your special brand of tracking." He said plopping the file on the table. "How long would it take for you to prepare for a 5 day mission to Chile?" He asked. He opened the file and began explaining what was going on.

"There was a zydon crash in Chile, but unfortunately, geological and technological ramifications have made narrowing an exact location without sending in a team all but impossible. They tried sending in a regular team... and they vanished." He explained.

"That's where I come in. As the titans tech expert, I'm was chosen to investigate due to the offer of the american and chilean government to salvage whatever tech we can get."

"There's room for one other person on this team. Many of the titans are busy, and I need someone who had good nature and tracking skills." Hotwire began, figuring Haruhi would know where he was heading.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 am

"Okay.." Haruhi followed him into the dining room and then went to grab two glasses of water as Hotwire took a seat at the table, a questioning look on her face. She listened to him explain the situation and asked her how long it would take her to get ready for said mission. "Ooh, South America huh," she leaned forward propping herself up on the table, looking down at the Manila folder with a curious look on her face.

Once he was done explaining the mission and the circumstance, she straightened up and crossed her arms. "I can be ready in no time," she finally answered him, "just tell me when and I'm ready to go." She grinned, she was ready for this, this would be the farthest she has ever traveled away from home, so of course she was excited. Even though you know, it wasn't for a vacation or anything, in fact it seemed a bit risky and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

"Well if that's the case, I'd start packing immediately." Hotwire said, pressing a button on his belt. "Our ride will be here in 15 minutes." He said knowingly. Indeed it was, as at the tower, the hanger roared to life as Hotwire's automated launch sequence began to activate. An orange jet began to fire up as the hangar doors opened. Within 10 minutes of automated tuning, the famous T-Jet shot from the hangar, given new life and purpose by hotwire's hands.

The Jet flew clear over the water and towards city. Any air traffic was notified and routed to accommodate. In 5 minutes, it would be hovering over Haruhi's home, locking onto hotwire's tracker. Hopefully Haruhi would be packed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:48 pm

"Just enough time." Haruhi said as she walked upstairs to pack. "Be done in a jiffy." She stepped into her room and walked up to her closet. She pulled out a mid sized back pack and began packing a few changes of clothes, and essentials. When she was just about done she heard a strong hovering sound above her home, she guessed that was their ride. She walked back down stairs to meet up with the Titan, the backpack slung over her shoulder. "Ready" she said as she followed him out. She looked up at their ride, and grinned. "Woah, nice."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:50 pm

"Right on time." Hotwire said smiling walking outside. The T-Jet hovered over the street, before a opening in the back opened and the ramp lowered a few meters to the ground.

"Let's get going." He said running inside. Snapping his finger, his powers would order the bay door to open behind them, and the T-Jet began to rise into the air. Going to the Cockpit, Hotwire took the wheel, and looked behind him to Haruhi.

"To Chile!" He yelled, before the T-Jet shot across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:18 am

Haruhi sat in the seat of the T-jet Behind Hotwire. She looked out at the earth below them as the Jet flew them to the distant, South American country. Haruhi's hands were pressed against the glass, her eyes filled with awe and wonder as she stared out. She had never traveled this far from Jump before. "Wow..." She knew they were on a very important mission but she couldn't help but get distracted by the sights. "How long till we get there?" She asked Hotwire who was piloting the titans airship.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm

"Two hours. I hope you brought a book, or a video game or something." He said as the plane flew down the coast. "But day won't break for another 3 hours beyond that, so we'll have to wait till then." He said. He looked out the window. "We just finished fixing this jet up last week." Hotwire explained.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:43 pm

"Two hours huh." She continued to stare out the window, resting her chin on her crossed arms. "It's nice." She responded to the mention of the T-jet. She was starting to feel sleepy, and not even ten minutes later she had fallen asleep, the jet continuing it's way to the Andes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Hotwire looked back at her a couple minutes after she had nodded off. She was cute, for sure... but this was all strictly hero work... right? Well they'd have to find some conversation to pass the day long walk. Oh well.

In a couple hours, the T-Jet would lurch a little, before coming to rest on the ground. The moutains of chile. Finally. Hotwire stood up, and taxi'd the jet into a thick section of overgrowth for cover.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Haruhi blinked, she began waking up, sitting up slowly as she felt the T-jet lurch and then come to a come pelted stop once it settled on the earth's ground. She stretched and looked out. Once Hotwire opened the jet up, she went outside and looked around, and stretched some more.
She took a deep breath in and smiled. Yeah yeah, they're on an important mission, no need to remind her of that, she knew. But the earth smelled so different here, it was....exciting! There were plants she had never seen before, trees, sights.
"So, now that we're here, what's the plan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

"Well unfortunately, we won't have any satellite signals beyond this point." Hotwire said. "We only have an uplink at this moment because of the TJet, and this odd electromagnetic radiation is messing with the transmitter, not to mention my powers." He said holding his hand up. Upon attempting to activate his powers, the lines appeared, sparked, and then flickered out.

"Shouldn't be to much of a problem. Once we get to the Crashsite, we can shut down the emitter. Until then, the Jet can't get too close." Hotwire continued. "As you can see, dawn is about to break. Even by walking through the jungle all day, we'll still be a few miles away by nightfall, So we'll have to set up camp." He said.

He opened his wrist computer. "For the moment, I'm taking advantage of our uplink to point us in the right direction. We have enough satellite data stored over the past week to narrow down the search are down to about a mile or so. It's pretty big, so it'll be hard to miss." He said. He took a few steps forward as a little blue digital compass pointed in the direction they were to travel, a slight easterly north.

"That's the way. As long as we keep going in this direction, we'll find it." He said beginning to walk off in that direction. "Well come on now." He said beckoning for Haruhi to follow him as he shut his computer down. "We have to beat the Zydon to the tech on that ship."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

"Well then what are we waiting for." She said as began to follow him.
If need be, Haruhi had no trouble traveling at night, well for one because she could easily see in the dark, just as well as day. "This place is something, but again I've never traveled outside the country before." She did trying to bring up conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]   Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Depths [Hotwire/Ninja]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next