Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Vote_lcapIs This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Voting_barIs This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Vote_lcapIs This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Voting_barIs This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:06 am

Kyte arrived at the destination he had specified for Haruhi. Back while meeting the members of Grayline, Kyte had recognized her as the woman he had helped save from the not-so-charismatic fellow with the tough skin. Kyte could track him down if he wanted to, but he had other important things to attend to, like Rico and covering up his personal life. He could track the tough-skinned man later.

Kyte had asked Haruhi to come out to the Mesa for a few reasons. It was remote, private, and barely anyone ever poked their head into your business. Not to mention he now new Haruhi's secret identity...while Haruhi didn't know about him. Normally Kyte wouldn't be so foolish, but it wasn't fair to try and be friends with someone and withhold information from them like that; not when you didn't have any malicious intentions in the first place. There was also the fact that Haruhi wished to speak to him as well, though he knew not what for.

Kyte wove between some canyon walls, before hearing a few cracks against the stone. He paused, waiting, before suddenly lurching forward and whirling through the air, flipping about three times before landing, having narrowly avoided a giant scorpion sting. It snapped its claws at him, and Kyte smiled at it wryly.

"They say it's the small ones you have to look out for...but those claws look like they could rend flesh fairly easily."

It charged forward, stinging at him and slicing with its claws. Kyte quickly summoned Sekaikui and parried the blows, before cutting it into ribbons. It spurted many colorful fluids before collapsing, and Kyte made sure it was dead with a stab. He then withdrew his blade and flicked it to the side a few times, getting all of the fluid off, and hoping Haruhi wouldn't have trouble reaching him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 am

Haruhi ran and leaped through the canyons, up the rock walls and continued her way through the desert to meet up with Kyte, the newest band member to Grayline. Why he wanted to meet with her in private, she didn't know, they had just met eachother. The one who introduced them had been Cynthia, and she had also mentioned how he was a master at martial arts, which was intriguing to hear. She wanted to get better at fighting, but she needed a teacher. Her father had been the one that taught her how to fight, taught her all she knows, but now that he's been missing, she's been having to train on her own. And well let's just say it's not the same, not having someone there to correct you. As she continued her way through the Mesa, she heard a commotion, the sound of rocks cracking, claws snapping, the hiss of a scorpion. As she got closer she noticed Kyte as he delivered the final blows, slashing the beast in strips. "Nice." She said as she approached him. "So, why'd you wanna meet all the way out here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 am

Kyte turned around as Haruhi appeared and complimented him on how he had taken care of the scorpion. Kyte chuckled, and took a bow, before putting Sekaikui away...into his arm?!

"I aim to please," he joked.

Haruhi then asked him why he had invited her out here in the first place. He chuckled a little bit.

"Didn't you say you needed to speak to me as well? I figured we might as well do it out here. But the reason I invited you here is because there's something we need to discuss. There was a bank robbery a week or so ago. I know that you are a vigilante, so I thought it was a bit unfair."

To give her an idea of what he was talking about, he summoned out his cloak; the black cloak that illustrated red clouds flying across a black sky, to show her that he was there that day.

"I thought it was unfair that I knew who you were but you didn't know who I was. So I invited you out here privately to tell you. Now...what did you wish to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm

"Oh..." Haruhi didn't really see that coming, "so you were the one who...well then..that's adds another question." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "Why didn't you turn me in? If you knew I was...well like you just said, a vigilante?" She then cocked her head to the side and crossed her arms over her chest. "Also I wanted to talk to you because, well Cynthia told me you knew some martial arts here and there." She stated, "and well I was wondering, if you would be so kind, as to take me under your wing and teach me a few moves?" She said while playing with a strand of her hair. She tried to ask as formal and polite as she could. It was hard for her to ask for favors, let alone help. She wasn't proud to admit it, but she had always been a bit stubborn and prideful.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Haruhi seemed fairly shocked, clearly having not expected that this was the case, and then asked him why he didn't turn her in for being a vigilante. He blinked, shushing her with a finger to his lips, and looking around to make sure they were absolutely alone.

"You're not a vigilante, though. You were attacked by him, right? You were simply defending yourself. That isn't a crime."

She then said that she had wanted to speak to him because he Cynthia told her that Kyte knew "some martial arts here and there". He had to stifle laughter, but a few chuckles made their way out. She continued by asking if he could take her under his wing and instruct her in the various martial arts he knew. He smiled.

"Well, firstly...a few is kind of downplaying it. I know eight martial arts, and three martial arts that utilize specific weapons in addition to that.

And second, I have to warn you. Becoming my pupil has a set of very specific rules. They're going to sound weird to you, but they are only to ensure that you listen to what I say. I've had many pupils, and they always do something that I told them not to and get themselves killed on the battlefield. I haven't had one for a long time."

He waited to see what Haruhi thought of his conditions.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:38 am

"Right." Haruhi said with a raised eyebrow and glanced around. I guess even in the middle of the desert they should watch what they say, stay cautious. She continued to listen to him as he explained how he knew more than just a few martial arts. Haruhi couldn't help but smile, that sounded perfect.
"I'll follow your rules down to the point, no matter what they may be." She then bowed slightly, clasping her fist in one hand, elbows out. "Please. Take me as your pupil." She really wanted this. She was tired of being looked down upon, being kicked and beaten by stronger foes. She needed to find her father, help her friends, but up until now...she's felt like she's been more of a burden or in the way, more than an actual help. "I won't let you down, I won't give up, no matter how hard or intense it becomes." She said, clenching her hand tighter, eyes closed and facing the ground. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 am

Kyte was relieved when Haruhi agreed with him about the bank thing. He was beginning to like Haruhi, after all, but not taking in a vigilante that was unregistered was a betrayal to Malan'tai. And as much as he liked Haruhi already, Malan'tai was Kyte's most valuable friend.

To his surprise, however, she smiled, and pledged herself to him without even listening to them. She then made a traditional Chinese gesture of offering oneself. Kyte raised an eyebrow.

She's going to get brownie points.

He frowned, and opened his mouth to speak, but he noticed her composure. The composure of someone desperate. The composure of someone downtrodden; one who felt insignificant. One who needed power to accomplish their deepest wishes. She wanted to be noticed; to be acknowledged as a formidable opponent. He sighed, smiling, and shaking his head as she vowed to persevere through whatever he put her through.

"That normally would have sealed your fate, Haruhi, but you're my friend, so I feel I should let you know...you can't back out. I absolutely refuse to let anyone back out of my tutelage. Are you still comfortable with throwing your life away so easily?"

Yes, admittedly, this was a test of exactly how much perseverance she had, but he was also speaking the truth. He tried to remember what horrible fate he had given to the last pupil who had walked out on him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Haruhi listened to him intently, then straightened up as he finished speaking. She nodded with a determined look in her eyes. She wasn't going to back down, she had made her decision and was sticking to it. "I won't back out. You have my word." Was she okay with throwing her life away so easily? Surprisingly, she was, if it meant she could achieve her goals or get her dad back. "So will you take me in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Kyte listened to Haruhi just as intently, as she eventually said that she would still persevere, saying that she would never back out, and asked if he would take her in.

Kyte paused for a moment, before nodding.

"Very well. I see you're very committed to this agreement, so I shall make you my pupil. As I mentioned before, there is a very strict set of rules you have to follow as my pupil." He paused for a moment, thinking. "I suppose I should have gone over them before asking if you agreed, but one of the rules are that you can't back out, so you're stuck with them. Sorry," he said with a smirk.

"I'll go over them one at a time so you can get all of your questions out when you need them. I know you, at least partially, so you can ask any question, it probably won't be stupid.

The first and most important rule of all is that you now belong to me. You can take that whatever way you want. Every speck of your being is now my property, though I know how creepy that sounds. If I want you to lose a finger, you're losing that finger. If I want you to swim through an ocean of thumbtacks, you're jumping into the ocean.

I'd normally assure you that I'm not nearly as malicious as you may expect, but it shouldn't concern you."

Kyte waited to see how she would react to such an ominous rule.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Haruhi felt a sweat drop slide down the back of her head as he explained the first rule. His position.....Haruhi felt as if a leash and collar had just been placed on her. "So that's the first rule. Sounds straight forward." She commented, although she didn't really like the first rule and was now skeptical of what the other rules might be, she didn't have any questions for this rule so she simply nodded showing she understood. "Next rule?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 am

Kyte softly smirked as he listened to Haruhi's reaction. She didn't seem all that shaken, though he could tell she was concerned. Good. It was best to put them under some pressure. If you couldn't perform under pressure, what good were you?

"The second rule, in accordance with the first, is three parts. You are free to disagree with me at any point of time. In fact, I encourage it. You are still yourself, even if you belong to me. And I certainly don't mean to enslave you. But no matter what you think, my orders are absolute. I certainly care whether you agree or not. But if I want it done, you do it.

The second part of this rule is that you cannot date anyone while under my wing. Don't take me the wrong way; as attractive as you are, you don't belong to me in that way. But I don't want any unnecessary distractions while we work, even if they are mental.

Finally, I need you to trust me. I don't normally tell my students this, but you are a friend. If I give you an order, even if you disagree, you need to understand that it is in your best interests to do it. I am a formidable warrior even without my powers. Three men with frag grenades and daggers couldn't best me at a human level. Neither could ten with shields and spears. So you need to trust that no matter how much you disagree with me; no matter how terrible the order, that I have your best interests at hand."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:35 am

Haruhi nodded as she heard every part of the second rule. She still didn't have any questions, not even for the no dating rule. Although it did make her think, but she shook it off. It was like he said, she needed to stay focused, no distractions. "Your orders are absolute, no unnecessary distractions, trust you." She repeated the rules to show she understood. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Kyte nodded. She was taking everything very well, considering she was now a piece of property. She repeated his rules back; his orders were absolute, no unnecessary distractions, and trust. She confirmed that she understood perfectly, and he made another nod. Good.

"That's it for now. I'm sure there are a plethora of rules I'm forgetting to mention, but you know that you have to do whatever I say even if you disagree. So...whatever other rules there are, you pretty much have to follow them anyways. I don't see the need."

He stroked his chin.

"First thing's first...I need to know what powers and abilities you have. You could have hidden something when we first met. You can consider our lessons private at the utmost, so feel free to tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:18 am

Haruhi morphed her cat ears out, along with her tail, fangs, claws, and even dilated her pupils into small slits. "Pretty much I have the abilities of a cat, the enhanced senses, even the ability to land on my feet, the enhanced agility, flexibility, a bit of speed. I'm also stronger than your usual human bodybuilder, despite being so petite and small." Her ears twitched and her tail swayed as she was trying to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything. "Oh, also my reflexes are enhanced, nothing gets past me." Okay maybe the last phrase was a little arrogant, but it was something she was proud of.
She cleared her throat, "I think those are all my abilities. Also I do know a bit of fighting already, thanks to my dad. He taught me kickboxing along with a couple of martial arts."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Now that Kyte had spouted the entire rule book, it was time to move on to the actual training. Kyte watched as Haruhi transformed into a form with her powers; the ears, fangs, claws, and eyes of a cat. That was interesting. Kyte frowned slightly. He could tell she hungered for more...but all he could do was show her the way.

She explained that she had the abilities of a cat, like the reflexes, and the senses, and even the ability to always land on her feet. She did have some enhanced strength, but she said "Stronger than your usual human bodybuilder," so it was nothing to go overestimating. Finally, she mentioned she already had some combat training with kickboxing and some other martial arts. Kyte raised an eyebrow.

"Kickboxing is pretty good...what are the other martial arts that you have under your belt? Have you mastered any of them? Not to brag, but I've mastered all of mine. I'll make sure you master them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)   Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This a Hot Date? (Ninja)
Page 1 of 1