Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Confession (Ninja) Vote_lcapThe Confession (Ninja) Voting_barThe Confession (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Confession (Ninja) Vote_lcapThe Confession (Ninja) Voting_barThe Confession (Ninja) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Confession (Ninja)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Confession (Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: The Confession (Ninja)   The Confession (Ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:13 pm

JaK Sage wandered into Haruhi's residence while rubbing his face. He slumped into a chair and leaned back. His entire body ached but his pride hurt most of all.‏

He had blood stains all over his shirtless body and his shoes had toes showing, while his pants were now shorts with torn holes in random places.‏

Haruhi heard the door to the apartment creak open then closed, then the sound of footsteps make their way in. Turning off the faucet of the kitchen sink, she put down the dish and began to dry her hands as she made her way to living room to see Jak slumped in a chair. "Jesus Jak! What happened?!" Concern clear on her face as she saw the condition he was in.‏

"Fight..." JaK said after a moment of silence. "With your dragon friend." He kept his gaze straight forward. "I was on the losing end," JaK sighed and rubbed the knot there. "Bastard his kinda hard."

As he explained, Haruhi already had the first aid kit out, "Dragon friend?.....Kale?" She approached him and raised an eyebrow, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Why were you two fighting?" She asked, picking up a peroxide soaked cotton ball with tweezers and pressing it against the knot on his head. It would sting, but only for a second.‏

She saw how battered up he was, and saw how torn up his clothes were, or what was left of them, seeing as he was shirtless. Which she couldn't help but blush slightly at‏

"Something stupid...." JaK didn't want to say more but he felt he could always confide in Haruhi. "Over Bow---OW!" He said as the sting set in from the paroxide.

"The moron got it in his head that I caused her to get hurt and attacked me. Anyway, we ended up fighting with stipulations and I lost." JaK brushed Haruhi's hand away. "I can't come around her anymore or the Titans I guess, and she's pretty banged up. Kinda worried." He said covering his mouth. "I mean she is our band mate." he said muffled.‏

"That sounds like Kale. Jumping to conclusions and solving everything with his fists." She said through a sigh, then continued to listen. He then brushed her hand away and she took a step back. She suddenly felt heavy, and a knot form in her chest. Was this..jealousy? Worry? She tried her best not to let it show. "How did she get hurt? And....well, are you going to keep your word? Or, or is this a promise you can't keep? I mean you have a point, she is our bandmate.." She remembered back to the time when he had left Grayline, left Jump City. How close bow and him had been getting...‏

"No..I think I'll leave her be. She's suffered enough because of me." JaK said after rubbing his chin. "That dudes crazy strong, and crazy in general, but I can also tell he's crazy about her...in a weird

overprotective brotherly sort of way." He smiled. "It'll be fine. I don't know all the details but her new family will take care of it." JaK seemed happy he took a beating. If kale could beat him, then he could beat anyone trying to do her or this city harm.‏

"What about you, are you still a hero/Titan?" JaK said sitting forward
Haruhi closed the kit, setting aside, "I'm still a hero, I...kinda left the titans hanging for a while there. If anything it feels like I kinda abandoned them....so much just went on, the teams separating, the registration, war breaking out, it was a lot to take in. I don't even know if I still consider myself part of the team...or what team to be exact." She admitted. After a little hesitation she spoke up again. "And you, do you plan to leave again? Leave Jump?"‏

"JaK's body already seemed to be very vibrant and fit again - this was made much more evident by having his shirt off. He scratched his chin and then spoke. "No, I'm needed here." He clasped his hands together. "The Titans can no doubt handle threats. With brute force, as I just learned first hand, but for other stuff I think I can come in handy." JaK snapped his fingers to show her symbolically his powers had a lot to offer. His yellow orbs then fixated on her. "And about abandoning teams, like you said, it's hard times." JaK grabbed her hand. "You saved me from Jericho, you saved Kicker too, and the world from letting the Russians get their hands on valuable research. Plus you save lives - you don't need a team to be a super-heroine." JaK said as he rubbed the palm of her hand admiringly. Truthfully he did admire Haruhi for her morals and strength.‏

The corner of her lips lifted into a gentle smile when he said he was staying. Her eyebrows then raised and the blush on her cheeks brightened as she felt his hand wrap around hers. She glanced down, her smile now genuine as she glanced back at him. "Thank you." She said softly looking back at him with the same amount of admiration. "Truth is, I look up to you Jak, so..It means a lot to hear that."

"You look up to me?" JaK looked down. "Why? I left like a coward to go on a crazy adventure and came back more skilled and just as clueless." He said shamefully. Haruhi's ability to remain hopeful even without her parent and death all around her was a gift. At a young age the absent of JaK's parents made him a delinquent. "Haruhi..." JaK licked his lips. "I more than just admire you..." He moved closer to her so she could see he was serious when he said what came next. "You inspire me to try better, move faster, and fight harder than ever before." He had forgotten he held her hand. "You're part of the reason I was able to break Jerichos hold on me."‏

"You call it cowardness, but I call it bravery, you had the courage to leave and you returned even stronger." There was a pause before she heard him say her name, which caused her heart to skip a beat as he continued to speak. He then moved closer to her, and her body tensed up a bit, and then looked a bit feverish as her cheeks were a soft crimson. "Jak I.." She began to say, trying to search for the right words. Still feeling his hand hold hers.‏

JaK suddenly realized the position he was in and that he was probably making her feel awkward. "Oh uh.." He pulled his hand away and blushed for the first time with her. "Sorry." His cheeks looked almost purple due to his pale skin tone. His heart was racing a bit as he thought about things running through his mind and he knew she could probably hear it. Damn. He tried to just keep engaged in the conversation. "W-what is it?"‏

As he pulled away, Haruhi averted her gaze, letting her bangs cover her eyes as she continued to look away. When he let go of her hand, she held it up to her chest with her other hand. Did the room feel warm, or was it just her. "I'm really am glad you're staying...and if you need a place to stay, please, make yourself at home."  She could hear his heart beat race and glanced up at him, she opened her mouth again to speak but hesitated for a second, "mind if I ask...what your feeling or thinking about?" She asked, wondering if his heart was racing for the same reason as hers.

JaK was caught. He was a teen after all and if he read correctly it wasn't unusual to feel this way about your sensei. He felt relieved that she was only speaking on giving him a place to stay and smiled back but before he could respond she inquired on his thoughts. The obvious answer was to lie but JaK also wasn't stupid and remembered the other days they had seen each other. "Well I...you see it's just," JaK looked around the room. How to put this so she wouldn't get offended. "It's just better if I show you." JaK finally said after realizing there was no way to avoid embarrassment or awkwardness at this point. He leaned forward and stopped, then continued if she didn't pull away and planted a kiss upon her lips. If she kissed back he would maneuver his lips with hers for a moment and then stopped. Regardless the teen exhaled a cool breath of air afterwards to show he had been nervous. Haruhi made him nervous, so of course JaK did like he usually did when he was uncomfortable and just went for it 100%. Now for her response, which wasn't always a good follow up for him when he went all in.‏

Haruhi noticed his actions, she saw him look around the room, heard the hesitation in his voice, and then he offered to show her instead of tell her. She blinked as he leaned in closer, but she didn't budge, didn't move away. She took a shallow breath right before feeling his lips press against hers. She was tense at first, but her body quickly relaxed and found herself kissing him back, their lips moving in unison before he pulled away. She shuddered as she felt the coolness of his breath. So he was feeling what she was, two attractive teens, alone under the same roof, it was hard not to feel aroused by one another.‏

JaK rubbed the back of his head. "Say something," he looked more awkward than usual. Maybe because this was Haruhi. It wasn't Bow who wanted him. It wasn't Enegy he had got with within 24 hours of meeting her, and it wasn't someone he randomly met on a cruise or in a different country. This was a girl he had known for a while and fought alongside. Once they had a sibling like relationship but now JaK had very erotic thoughts running through his head along with other miscellaneous inklings of what could be. "Do...something?" Anything to save him from his own mind right now.

Haruhi's head was also racing, biting her lip, she could tell how they were both feeling, nervous, she could smell the hormones in the air. She remembered about that time, during one of their training sessions, how he had tickled the heck out of her into submission, how close his body had been to hers afterwards, closer than how it was now. How they had admitted feelings but never acted on them...but she wasn't scared this time like she was before. She wasn't going to hide her feelings 'Do...something.' She leaned up to him, raising onto her tiptoes  and pressed her lips against his once more.‏

Jaks head swirled as the emotions inside him boiled up into her luscious embrace. Her soft lips soothed him and soon he entered a state of calmness. His mind blanked during their make out and began to let his hands roam her body as they traveled up side of her abdomen, up her arm, and then to her slender neck where he held her by the cheek as he passionately engaged her. He didn't know what this meant at the moment but he knew how he was feeling and he didn't regret one moment of it.

"Wow...so what now?" JaK said as ran his fingers down the sprawl of her bare back.

Haruhi laid there next to him and ran her hand through his hair, breathing heavily. She looked around at the disaster of a room, she knew that even if he helped her put the room back together and left no trace of what just occurred, she was never going to forget this moment, ever. "I'm hungry, you hungry?"‏

JaK just stared at her for a moment and shook his head as if bringing himself back to reality. "Er, uh, Ya! Starving actually."‏

Haruhi chuckled and stood up, a bit wobbly at first, "okay, I'll make us something. But first a shower." She walked to the doorway before glancing back. "Would you like to join me?"

JaK wasn't sure she understood what he meant by 'what now' but he wasn't going to question it - right now he'd just enjoy her company. The teen rose up as well and followed Haruhi, even going as far as to grasp her hand as she led the way.‏

Haruhi felt him grab her hand and smiled, even leaned against him as they made their way down the hallway. Turning on the warm shower, she turned to him as she let the water warm up. "Jak." She began to say, "This has been one of the best days I've ever had...and I'm not just saying that due to the hardcore loving we did back there, even though that in itself was amazing-but because I'm getting to spend all this time alone with you." She was trying to find the right words, trying to just spill it all out to him. How his presence alone stirred up her emotions. "About your question earlier, when you asked 'what now', that's the same question I was asking myself."‏

JaK looked at her with an almost confused expression at first but then just grinned slyly and Pecked her on the lips. "Let's just...see where it goes for now." He said as he stepped inside and invited her to accompany him. "But I haven't been this happy in a long, long time to. Although sex was a huge part of that for me though." He said in a half joking fashion but serious enough so that she knew he loved her body and what they did.‏

Even after what had just occurred between them, Jak still managed to make her blush as she pecked her on the lips. She followed him in, and felt the water hit her skin, taking a deep breath as it felt nice.

Haruhi took the bar of soap, leaning in close to him. She rose on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on him, beginning to wash his perfectly built body with the soap, starting on his chest and then roamed his body.‏

JaK watched her and allowed his hands to roam her body as she did the same. He looked into her eyes with his golden iris's and smiled during her kiss.‏

She broke their kiss and pulled away for just a second. "You've made this time I've spent with you unforgettable." She said with complete sincerity in her voice. "Thank you."‏

Jak paused and blinked. "Do you really mean that?" Jak held her by her forearms. "You've really never spent time like this with anyone else?"

"Of course I mean it." Haruhi raised her eyebrows as he held her by her arms. She hesitated, "I'm not a virgin, but this was my first time making love like this. And it's not just the sex that made this unforgettable, it was that you acknowledged me, you kissed me first. I feel so open when I'm with you Jak,  It's a different connection than what I've felt with anyone else, a stronger connection..." She then paused,‏

Jak was quiet...he stepped out of the shower without drying off. Put a towel around himself and walked into the hall.‏

"Jak?" She saw him walk out, without a word, just leaving her standing there. Of course she didn't stand there for long, turning off the water, grabbing a towel herself and running after him. "Jak! I'm sorry! If I said the wrong thing, what ever I said, I'm sorry!" What was on his mind, why did he not say anything. "Jak...please."  She felt a knot form in her chest, as she waited for him to say something, do something.‏

JaK stopped and looked back at her. "The last person..." he hesitated. "The last time or few times feelings like this took hold of me...people died."

JaK clenched his fist and raised his voice. "Don't you get it! I'm cursed!!" He yelled with tears streaming down his face. "No one is safe with me..." He looked away with his eyes closed. "If anything happened to you too."‏

"You're not cursed...Jak..." Her eyes were also swelling up with tears as she heard him yell, saw the tears stream down his face. "whatever happened before...it wasn't your fault." She said taking a step towards him, "Nothing's going to happen to me Jak, I'm stronger than I look. I'm not looking for you to protect me.....I just want to be with you."‏

"Why?" JaK couldn't understand. "Why now? What about Kris..?" JaK was insinuating that he knew they liked each other even back then. "What about your goals!" JaK said as he refused to look at her, anguish deep in his voice.‏

"I never loved Kris, sad to say, maybe I was just hopeful that I could learn to love. But how could you love someone, when you couldn't stop thinking of another." She said glancing down at the floor, since he wouldn't make eye-contact. "And maybe I'm telling you all this now, because seeing you again, finally being with you again, made me realize, that I don't want to loose you again." The tears she had been holding streamed down, glazing her vision, she wiped her eyes with her arm. "I have more than one goal Jak, and one of those goals....involves you."‏

JaK looked at her and spoke slowly. "And you'd be wiling to dedicate your life to me?" JaK walked towards you. "To follow my path, even if it's not something you'll always agree with and support me?" JaK was an inch away from her. "I mean that much to you?"

Haruhi looked up at him as he spoke, he began to walk towards her and she straightened up. She couldn't help but feel a little intimidated as he stood with only an inch between them. "You mean more than that to me Jak. I'll dedicate my life to you, follow you, support you. I know the kind of person you are, that's why I'd have no problem always agreeing with you." She said then looked at him a bit sternly, "But if you ever wavered from the paths chosen for you, just like Aeon, I'll be there to save you, to set you straight again. That's how much you mean to me Jak."‏

JaK couldn't believe what he was hearing from her but then again based on what they had just been doing for the last few hours it's not too hard to swallow. However... "So what exactly do you want from me?" JaK said. "You want me to say I feel the same way - that I've liked you since I first met you, that I could see myself dedicating my life to you...because it's all true, every part of it but..." A superhero with a known identity and a public relationship wasn't exactly a great idea. "What should we do now?" This must've seemed odd. JaK not having the answers, then again, JaK often didn't have answers but he usually knew what he wanted.‏

Haruhi looked down as he asked her what exactly she wanted from him, and then blushed, when he admitted he had feelings for her too. "....But we don't necessarily live normal lives,  do we..." She finished off his sentence. "Life isn't easy, I know. I guess, all I'm asking for, is, that when the world calms down, that when we get days of rest, a day like today. A day where we can just That we can at least spend that time we have together....I don't know if that's asking for too much..."‏

JaK looked at her curiously but then placed his forehead against hers. And smiled cheekily... "Did you just more or less say you wanna shack up every now and then when we're not busy?" He couldn't help but chuckle at this lightening the mood.

Haruhi couldn't help but blush brightly at his last comment, and he could probably feel it too as their foreheads were pressed against each other. "That's...I.....uh.."‏

JaK chuckled. "You're cute Haru, and bad%^& sometimes." JaK said as he backed away and went into her bedroom. "That's one of the things I like most about you - oh and you're bad lying to me." He took off the towel and hopped into her bed. "Sure," he said as he invited her over. "Anytime I'm free, I'll spend it with you." Who needed a title...right?‏

"A bad liar?" She asked following him and sitting on the edge of her bed. "What did I lie about?" She asked, she didn't know why she was still gripping onto her towel when he had abandoned his.‏

"Before when I admitted I liked you," he was referring to the moment after their tickle fight that he confessed he was fond of her and she replied that she "didn't know."

"You said something like you weren't sure," JaK gave her an accusatory stare. "But even then I could tell it was more than that...and you did know." JaK just never thought anything would come of it.

"Oh...." Haruhi climbed into bed and laid right next to him, "I did lie....I knew I had feelings for you, I knew they were strong feelings too. But I didn't lie about being scared, I truly was. Back then, I was a hero, a teen Titan. And you, you were barely training, figuring out the ropes. Even though you were a fast learner when it came to fighting, you were strong, you knew how to use your powers marvelously. I was scared that if I made you a part of my life, something would happen to you. But as time went by, as we continued to fight together. I saw how amazing and skilled you were, and the love I had for you just grew while the fear slowly went away." She was hoping all this, everything she was saying made sense. That he could understand where she was coming from.‏

JaK sat up and pulled the covers over them. "And now you understand why I left..." He yawned. "At the level I was back then I couldn't do much, barely even stay alive. Even now I can't do much but at least now I have a chance to actually protect people and others I care about." JaK said with confidence in himself.‏

Haruhi smiled at him admiringly, scooting closer to him, she couldn't help but yawn when he did. "Your strong Jak, you have the strongest will I have ever seen, I know you can do anything you set your mind to. You haven't yet ceased to amaze me."‏

JaK smiled and just laid down next to her while rubbing the side of her stomach. His eyes were drooping - not surprising considering he had just had rigorous engagement with her annnd been in hard battle. "Haruhi....I.."

Haruhi felt his hand gently massage her side, and it felt nice, and soothing. Curling up next to him, a hand placed on his chest. She closed her eyes, just enjoying the calmness, his warmth, his soft touch.  "Hm?"‏

JaK fell asleep nothing else to be said. He was so comfortable with her he was unable to stay awake even one more moment.‏

Haruhi opened her eyes, glancing up at him, she chuckled and pecked his cheek. Closing her eyes again she began to drift into sleep.
Back to top Go down

The Confession (Ninja)
Page 1 of 1