Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Vote_lcapYang vs Harpy - Page 3 Voting_barYang vs Harpy - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Vote_lcapYang vs Harpy - Page 3 Voting_barYang vs Harpy - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang vs Harpy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 pm

((Psssh, liar, Im a muse, you clearly have at least one.))
"No, it really wasn't" Gilda said, floating back a bit, "And what you want isn't my concern, it's what I want. You could always just surrender~" Gilda said with a smile, almost completely sure the girl wouldn't do so. She seemed pretty stubborn. She also didn't seem ready to lose. That made her fun at the very least. It was also clear that she wasn't a real fighter though. If Gilda was impatient she didn't know what to call this chick.

"They're shotgun's not rifles chicka, if you haven't noticed." Gilda said, lifting up into the air as the shots came out. Given the range, they weren't that hard to dodge. "Not often I find someone less patient than myself. It's sorta fun, Goldilocks."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:01 pm

((No, like, I'm sick of this fight tbh))

Yang sighed, watching Gilda try to fly around. "Point is, you're hurt and can't hurt me no matter how hard you try. So why ARE you trying?" She asked, staring up at her. "Your little electric stick can't hurt me if it can't hit me, and I'm too fast for it. Your strikes can't hurt me either. This is a waste of both of our time." She called out, her hair burning like fire yet again as heat started to waft off of her. Now she was trying to superheat the room, channeling heat into the metal under her feet that was slowly making their way toward the walls. "Let me break this down for you sweetheart, I'm going to turn this room into an oven. If you don't bother to hit me, then I'm going to roast me some thanksgiving dinner."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 am

"But down those guns and you'd see how much I can hurt you." she said with a smile. She supposed she might just have to pick up the speed to beat this girl. She was fast, that was for sure, but Gilda still didn't know how long she could keep it up for. In the middle of that thought, that's when Yang lit up. Gilda honestly hadn't thought of that, but she wasn't sure it would work. This was a big space ship, made out of metal, the heat would have to go through the whole thing...still, better safe than sorry.

She kept in mind that if anything happened, she could just leave the room, even if she didn't like it, better than frying to death...or whatever would happen. She first flew down and grabbed her knife, better to have it after all. She then turned to Yang, the girl was already getting pretty hot and not in the fun way either. "You can keep hoping it's that easy." Gilda said, flying at the girl in a simple corkscrew before breaking off into a tight circle around the girl. Her rib hurt, but it wasn't much when faced with the prospect of losing.

She then stopped in front of Yang, too close for the guns on her hands, and took a shot at Yang's head with the mace which was held backwards so it was practically next to Gilda's elbow, it would feel like a live wire if it made contact. It wasn't hard enough to send the girl flying though. That wouldn't be useful. Gilda kept up the barrage, by drawing her mace back across the braving the searing heat and staying close enough to Yang to keep the gauntlets from getting a good angle. She then heaved her mace up at Yang's chin hard enough to lift her into the air by a good Twenty feet, keeping the shocks on of course. That wasn't it though, if she missed Gilda would lunge forward into a bear hug, feeling the searing heat on her skin, with her wing's wrapping around to keep any easy escape and counter from happening though if Yang could jump high enough or fell to the ground she would avoid it. Her knife was in her hand to stab against Yang's back. Not for the purpose of actually stabbing of course, but to electrocute the girl, the same current running through the knife, into Yang's chest and would connect with Gilda's Nth metal shards. It wouldn't be noticeable over the burning sensation she already had though. The girl was hot, extreme burns were to be expected, or at least the feeling of extreme burns.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 am

(I'm just going to ignore a majority of that because that much detail is BASICALLY autohitting)

Gilda finally closed the gap, just like Yang wanted. If her gauntlets weren't going to do anything helpful against Gilda, then maybe her natural abilities would. Gilda's main mistake here was trying to stop Yang from using her gauntlets, just like she'd been planning on doing. When Gilda made the shot to Yang's skull, she was ready for it and dodged it just barely, hearing the crackling of electricity flash by her head. Whirling around her, Yang went to grab Gilda around the waist, putting as much heat into the girl as possible, easily enough to leave 3rd degree burns, maybe even 4th. "I don't need my guns." She hissed in Gilda's ear, pumping up to about 800 degrees. This was going to end. Soon.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:44 am

Gilda felt a heat around her waist before anything. She reached down and grabbed one of the arms trying to establish a hold around her waist, stopping it from getting a hold with a Vice like grip which was only increased by the extreme pain in her hand and hip, luckily the nerves were overwhelmed pretty quick, especially in her hand. She simply clamped down harder on the arm and spread one of her wings, separating Yang's grip from her hip while keeping her grip tight in exchange for the smell of burning hair after he feathers got a bit more than crispy. "You're right." Gilda said, lifting up and then throwing Yang to the ground unless Yang found some miracle solution to the super strength grip.

She then Grabbed her mace with her free hand and jammed it at Yang's shoulder, pumping it with what would feel like a house wire's worth of electricity. "but ya sorta do need 'em to win."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:30 am

I'm gonna end this fight now because god knows its going absolutely nowhere and won't go anywhere because you're too stubborn to pay attention to your melting skin and boiling blood Gilda.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:22 am

((I did my research. Flesh doesn't combust till 1400 degrees, even if it was up there, it doesn't for the purposes of this contest so her hand is still functional. Even then, there's still no reason not to be able to grab yang, nerves would get fried pretty quick. If you grab her, she can grab you, anything more pm kyte.))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 pm

The contestants would be returned to the lobby, unhurt. They were informed they could eat whatever they wanted, go back to their rooms, the losers could leave, or they could spectate ongoing matches. They were also informed fighting outside of matches was forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yang vs Harpy   Yang vs Harpy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang vs Harpy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3