Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Flint Harpy Vote_lcapFlint Harpy Voting_barFlint Harpy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Flint Harpy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Run that by me again? I wasn't listening... that pen is beautiful."

Full Character Name

Flint Harpy Kofi

Flint Harpy Fireelem7

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Flint Harpy
Nickname(s): Ashy
Codename: Ash
Alias(es):
Classification: Elemental
Affiliation: Chaotic neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: A raven deep black.
Eye Color: A fading black
Height: 6ft
Weight: 158lbs normal, 3-4lbs since he powered up.
Other Traits: He looks like a void walker when attacking. He has no scars and he also wears black jeans. He is a hulking cloud of ash, constantly buzzing around, like a swarm of gnats or bees forming a monster with clawed hands and sharp teeth.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Ash manipulation

Flint has the power to become and manipulate ash. He can condense ash to create sharp and blunt weapons, and add a piercing effect to his clawed hands and jagged teeth. His body can phase through most attacks, and open holes to dodge from some other attacks. If you try to punch or kick him, you could lose you appendage, because he can snap himself together like a guillotine, and cut it clean off if you do not move it in time. The problem with this is that it takes a little while to open his body, make a dense, sharp, blade, then re close it on the person's body part.

Near immortality and invincibility

A add on of that power is that he does not bleed, and is unkillable. However, you can split enough of him apart so that he’s only a puff of ash. The only possible way to kill him is to completely destroy every single last bit of him, because if you don't he will still live. Being a living entity of ash gives him eternal life because it is not magic based, and he had no heart to fail and kill him however old he is.

Limited transformation

He can also transform himself into anything the number of ash he has in his possession, but it is always made of ash and can't look like the thing in fur or skin color, because it is not him real form. He also can't flap wings to fly if he is a bird, and he can't work like any electronic machinery like computers, but he can become a car and move the wheels if he wanted, but he has no super strength so not many people can ride him.

Skills: He is a very good sword fighter; not formally trained, but well practiced. He is also a bit of an artist, creating things with ash easily, and they look pretty good.

Weaknesses: The fact that he is so light makes it easy for a strong gust of wind to knock chucks of himself off. It’s extremely hindering for him, and it’s one of the few things that get him angry. This an extremely crippling weakness because he has no defence for it, and it makes him completely useless in a fight. Losing his body weakens, and shrinks him.

Since his powers were formed for fire, he has a small water, or liquid weakness. The water would make his movements very sluggish, weighing his form down immensely. If he is completely soaked, most unfit humans would be able to outmaneuver him.

Glue, and any other sticky substance will make any part applied to unable to move or reshape. He cannot move it until he can clean it somehow.

Since Ash is also a power of darkness, he shares a weakness to light like some demons, but it is not as severe because of his joint fire elemental traits.

Equipment: He carries ash with him, enough for either another arm or a sword.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Flint has a very aloof personality, and he is an avid daydreamer. He sometimes leaves trails behind him, not noticing how short he got until someone points it out for him. He is he voice of wisdom for his friends at times during their squabbles; he tries not to get into it, but he picks whoever’s right in his opinion and helps him back things up. He hates being singled out, and is always with a friend of his. They seem to know each other in and out; Flint can even guess when he’s about take a wild swing at him, and ducks in synchronization with his punch.

Strengths: Being able to fathom whole stories about things that don’t seem to matter, simply because he stares at them while floating around in space to much.

Interests/Habits: He nervously spills over when called out. That means his finger spills the ash out and the hand forms into ash as well. Sometimes, he loses a hand.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother, Father.
Place of Origin: Jump city
Current City: Jump city
History: He was born in Jump city, and lived with his parents all his life. While sitting in class, daydreaming as usual, he called about by a fiery form in his thoughts. He walked to it and the being set him ablaze, hurting him immensely even in reality and burning him to ashes, but he reformed somehow. The being tried to kill him again, but this time he didn't burn, or hurt at all. The being transformed into a hulking demon, and he attacked Flint head on. The demon couldn't hurt him, so he left his mind, furious. One day, after being snapped back into reality by a teacher and being asked to answer a question he didn't know, his fingers started to fall off into a pile of ash. One day he awoke in a cemetery; his parents though he had burned to death. He soon learned how to use the ability, and decided to use it to help people out. He became like the demon that had tormented him, and saved people, and used it to his own gain sometimes, too. He wants to join the titans, or any other group to give him a slight purpose in life. and has considered knocking their front door and asking nicely in one of his little space outs.

Sample RP Flint was sitting in a sofa awkwardly; his back was on the seat and his legs were crossed on the back rest. His eyes were closed, because he was thinking about something and couldn’t be bothered with the tale of the right side of the room again. He lazily opened an eye, someone have spoken to him.
“Flint! Don’t you think that batman could beat superman in a fight? “

“Or do you think the man with no powers could defeat the man of steel?”

Flint smirked, and sat into a normal position. “Batman still have kryptonite? “

“Of course”
“Well then that’s your answer. Batman doesn't ‘lose’.”

“But-“

“No buts. If batman doesn’t have his utility belt, then Superman should be in red radiation.”

The boy’s face turned red, and he started to use ‘what ifs?’ and putting batman in a losing situation on purpose.

Last edited by Wings on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 am

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 am

Very original character. I haven't ever seen an ash based character before, and I don't think we have any elementals on the site right now.

I'm a little worried about him being overpowered. First of all, remember that you can't godmod, so if someone tries to punch him, he won't be able to just automatically sever their arm then and there. There has to be some way to escape just to be fair. Besides, nobody will want to RP with a character who WILL leave them missing a limb. So just a warning, you won't be able to do that without the other player's permission.

Since he's so powerful, I think you should elaborate on his water weakness. If the ash that makes up his body gets wet, what happens? Does it dissolve? Does it weaken him? Also, if he touched glue, or any type of goop really, would part of him be stuck in it, thus weakening him? I'm guessing that he's weakened whenever he loses some of his ash body. As long as these weaknesses apply to him, then I don't see him as overpowered.

Please edit this information into your original post, and let me know when that's done. I'll then take another look.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 am

Alright, I've fixed it ^^
Back to top Go down

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 am

Flint Harpy Kamina16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flint Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint Harpy   Flint Harpy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flint Harpy
Page 1 of 1