Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Training room - Page 5 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 5 Voting_barTraining room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training room - Page 5 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 5 Voting_barTraining room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training room

Go down 
+4
Blademaster
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Training room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Mg went invisible and phased through the wall. She didn't want to get into this at all. She came back being visible once she was in her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

kellinman said im out here and went to mgs room
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Supercaliy shrugged "This is gonna be interesting." He said in an uneasy tone as he dragged his feet to the common room.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 am

i am quiting titans south
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:14 am

"You were never in the titans south!" Supercaliy yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 am

i know it was an aoril fools joke and i do have a room in the tower so doesn't that make me a titan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 am

but i do want a place in the south and i beat your test so i should get in
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 am

Blademaster burst into the room. "Kelliman give back the stuff you stole from my room! Those things aren't toys." Blademaster creates several metal colnes and charges toward Keliman. " And Supercalily please tell me your not considering making him a titan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:12 pm

no hes not but go in your room i heard my clone had something to tell you something about pancake scripts or something and no hes probaly not going to make me a titan. and i dont care if you get mad you will turn into a doggy and doggys are cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Mg came into the training room, and put on the hardest level. She just had to blow off some steam. Half way through the exercise, she couldn't help but think of why her parents never contacted her. 'Maybe they though I was dead, or just don't like having a freak for a daughter. Maybe they just hate me for never looking for them. All these thoughts going through her head making her forget she was in a session. A lazer cannon hit her, the force making her fly across the room to the wall, where she crashed through it. She shut the simulation off and got up, there wasn't a scratch on her. "Damnit." She repaired the wall without looking at it much, and took off down the hallway to find something else to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

Blademaster took a few practice strokes with his blades to warm up. It was a good day to train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

Mg stood there and started to stretch her arms and legs. After she thought her limbs were ok for fighting, she asked, "You ready to fight yet?"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"Yeah let's do this. Go all out, that's the only way that your mind will clear." Blademaster rushed in after he finished speaking. Metal flowed around him as he ran straight at Mg, blades at the ready. Might have to hold back a little but not much. Getting cocky is not an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Mg was fully ready for his attack. She decided to take him head on. She made blades of her own and blocked his attack. Mg had heard the howl all the way in the training room. Without Blademaster knowing, Mg had a clone take over and walked while invisible out the room to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 am

Blademaster had a clone behind Mg. He too had heard the howl and was suprised that there was no responce, both from the howl and the metal clone behind her. Either she missed a move or this isn't the real her! He pulled out a ring with illusion on it. It pointed strainght at Mg.Ok, this one's a fake but is she getting ready for a suprise attack. But not likely because she would of done it already. She ditched me!! Blademaster left two clones in the room to compete with the Mg clone. He left to investigate the howl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training room
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next