Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training room - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 3 Voting_barTraining room - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training room - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 3 Voting_barTraining room - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training room

Go down 
+4
Blademaster
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Training room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

"Mhm. Whatever you say leader. Whatever you say." Mg goes near the door and leans up against the wall. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Mike sighs and looks over to her "hmm, wonna have a fair race? No powers?"
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

"Sure although I won't promise that I'll be trying my hardest."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 pm

The two titans were about to start the race but suddenly their communicatrs started going off. Mike reached for his and look to see what was going on "It's ahy, somethings wrong! Let's check her room out, c'mon!" Mike raced out of the training room to Ashy's room leaving Mg in his dust
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"..." Mg teleports herself into Ashy's room.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

Blademaster enters the training area wth a metal statue following him. He touches it and its eyes start to glow. My newest training partner. He'll learn from me and as I improve he'll improve. He draws his swords and spars defensivly using parries and blocks to counter the predictable strikes. He suddently launches into an offensive routine only to be parried in the exact same style that he had used only minutes before.Good. It's learned the basics.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Blademaster and the statue battled back and forth for half an hour and he then decides to call it quits. He touches a rune and the statue stops moving. He walks over to a window and falls into a meditative trance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 pm

kellinman comes into the room and gets warmed up by drinking a smothie he then fnishes the smothie and waits for mg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Mg comes into the room and sits down near the controls. "I'll start you off easy." She said to Kellinman. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

yes sir i mean mam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 pm

ill watch see what you can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 pm

bbut i thought you already knew brother man and you should punch mike in the face couse thats what i think your thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

what he is my leader now and i would probally break his nose and starting training session level high "lazers start shooting floor shakes robots appear and a whole bunch of devices activate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! kellin screams running around and then he stops and starts spining and turns into a lady and the robots stop moving then he pulls out a hammer and smashes a robot and the he hands a bomb to a nother then he makes a mirror and points it at the lazers and blows them up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 pm

kellinman is panting uh uh uh did i win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training room
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next