Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training room - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 2 Voting_barTraining room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training room - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 2 Voting_barTraining room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training room

Go down 
+4
Blademaster
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Training room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Supercaliy glanced over to Magma
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 pm

She looked all around the room back and forth and finally asked "You lookin at me?" and pointed her finger to herslef
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Supercaliy chickled "Yeah lil cuz, were talking to you! Why don't you give it try, whats the harm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

"Harm!?" she said with great force she could only remember back to when she puhed herself to use her powers and lost control back home "You know what happened last time i pushed myself to hard. that horrible explosion, the lava erupted from under ground and spread everywhere! do you want something like that to happen again, because i sure as hell don't!"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Mike walked up to her, put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes "I remember exactly what happened, Ashlyn. But that doesn't mean it's going to happen again and again. I couldnt always control my powers too, but with training and hard work i pretty much mastered it. I know with hard work and a push in the right direction you'll be able to prtty much control your powers too, you've been pretty good since then, haven't you? So give it try, for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Ashy looked down to the ground and back up at her smiling cousin "okay michael, ill do it for you." she started walking over to the opticle course but stopped and turned around "but, if something happens in there you are soo dead mister!" she went to the starting point her heart racing then the beep went off and she charged. The training dummies popped up and she proected fireballs at all of them she hopped over an edge but made a bridge of magma under her and saved the citizen. Out of the corner of her eye he saw the bonus Slade target so she leaped and blasted it and swept threw the finish line. he looked up at the time 2:56 "I did it, and broke Michael's time too!" She ran out screaming "I DID IT, I DID IT!" and ran over to her cousin
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 pm

He ran to her at the same time she was going to him and hugger tight "see i knew you could do it, you just have to believe in yourself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

She looked up at him "thanks michael, now i won't be afraid t use my powers at full extent anymore." She yawned and streched her arms wide out "wow, im kinda tired i'l be in my room if anyone needs me" She walked out with nw courage than ever before
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Supercaliy watched his cousins exit with pride that he helped her conqure her greatest fear and then glanced over at Mg "Well i guess your up Mastergirl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Mg shakes her head and goes toward the starting point. When the light beeps, she runs forward, the dummies come out, and she uses lazers tht come out of her eyes to destory them. Then she goes over the first "building", then under the next. She finishes in one minute. "Piece of cake."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Mike just thinks to himself "She is such a cheater!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Mg rolls her eyes, thinking of whether to say, "No I didn't cheat", or "I'm not cheating, just doing what my powers allow me to." She decided to say, "I'm not cheating. My powers are just greater than yours."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Mike's mouth dropped and he turned to her slowly "Is that a challenge!?" ghe stared her down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm

"You want a challenge leader? Because I could give you your toughest challenge you never thought you would fight."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"Just because you have the cheapest power in the world doesn't mean you have to get all World War 3 on me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training room
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next