Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Vote_lcapTraining a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Voting_barTraining a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Vote_lcapTraining a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Voting_barTraining a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Empty
PostSubject: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:21 am

Riot rose after finishing the last in a long line of welds. After a brief inspection, he strode over to one of the walls where a row of switches was bolted into place. He threw them in order and a series of lights snapped on. A few of them flickered, but they remained on. It seemed that his work hadn't been for nothing. The room wasn't pretty, but it would hold against anything he or his team could dish out. He'd done most of the legwork himself, but most of the materials had been provided through S.T.A.R. labs. For far from the first time and far from the last, he thanked his day job. Eventually, he wanted the roof to retract so that training could take place in three dimensions. The room was far from small, but it also wasn't particularly high. He was already capable of flight, as was their newest recruit. He had a feeling that as his team grew, they'd outgrow the room as well. However for the time being, that was outside of his doing. He already had to smuggle materials to the island, but open and obvious construction would invite even more of an attack than the symbol they already had in the sky. At least without the obvious construction they seemed less vulnerable to attack. As he mused to himself the thought occurred to him that while the room may not be ready, they had a recruit who needed it. It was time to get him ready.

"AO, SPADE. MEET ME AT THE MONITORING STATION. WE HAVE WORK TO DO." He didn't bother changing before getting there. As such, he was wearing the exosuit he used at work - with a few modifications. It was a similar suit to his usual attire, however without the armor plates and weaponry. It seemed slightly bulkier in the legs and back, with an excess of wiring, hydraulics, and mechanical musculature yet the chest was a simple harness and the arms were exposed completely. This meant that a grungy, oil stained white tanktop and the pale, muscled flesh of his arms were visible. Ordinarily when at work his face was either visible or covered by a mere welding mask, however when wearing this suit at the Titans bunker he retained the helmet from his Riot suit. He crossed his arms as he waited until both of the others were present. Once he had their attention, he spoke. "THE TRAINING ROOM IS READY FOR THE TWO OF YOU." He gestured with one hand, still wearing the heavy leather glove he'd been using as he welded. "IF YOU WILL ACCOMPANY ME?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Ace walked through the tunnels under the island, shuffling one deck with his hands and another in front of him with his powers. It may not be combat training, but it's the next best thing. he thought, flicking one card up to the levitating deck and catching it with his powers while dropping another one down to the top of the deck in his hands. Plus it's fun. So that always helps. As the teen continued walking and shuffling, he took a moment to think about the events that had transpired in just the last couple of days. Man...I'm really a Titan now, huh? That's pretty darn awesome! he thought, pulling out the communicator in his pocket and looking at it for a moment. Still, things aren't going to be all fine and easy moving forward. We're going to have to work hard to if we want to take down HIVE. Ace chuckled to himself. We'll figure it out though. The city will be back to normal before those dictators know what hit 'em! Ace jolted slightly as Riot's mechanical voice rang out, calling him and Ao to the monitoring room. "On my way!" the teen replied back into the communicator before pocketing it and the two decks and heading towards the room.

Shortly after the call, Spade would jog into the room to meet Riot and Ao. The first thing he noticed was Riot's outfit - it was significantly different from the massive armor the hero usually wore, with the arms and parts of the upper body exposed. Huh, he's fairly pale under there. I guess that makes sense though, he probably doesn't get much sun with all of the armor he wears. Despite that, Ace couldn't help but notice that Riot still had his helmet on. "Curious question - do you ever take the helmet off?" the teen asked jokingly, trying to keep the mood a bit light. Regardless of the answer, Spade would grin when Riot told him and Ao that the training room was ready. "So that's what you've been working on recently, huh? Sounds awesome, I'm ready to get started!" he replied enthusiastically, before stepping to the side and fairly dramatically motioning for Ao to go first. "After you!" he said, allowing his teammate to go forward before following after her and Riot.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:25 am

Ao was in her make shift room and sat on a frame less mattress next to her sleeping puppy Lucy who was a yellow lab. She hadn't let riot in her room yet and had told him that she moved all hr belongings into it already and it looked like a full out room so he had no need to worry or get her anything. It was mostly a lie... she didn't want any hand outs so that's what she told him when all her room looked like was an unfinished room building wise with a mattress on the ground, a box of her equipment, a second set of clothes, a mattress on the floor, and a broken large dusty old mirror.

The only thing she had told him that was true was the fact that all of the things were the only things to her name. Ao pulled off her helmet and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt the horns on her head as she looked at her eyes with the white black. She swore every time she looked at herself she looked more and more like a stranger. She pulled on a neckless with a gem at the end that made her horns vanish. She stared silently at her eyes before looking down. Not even the neckless could hide her eyes that screamed what she had done.

She jumped as she heard Riot's voice looking to her communicator that sat on the bed next to her before looking back down as her puppy slowly woke up having heard his voice. She figured this was Ace's training time so she might as well get dressed for it. Lucy nudged her with her head noticing her sadness. Ao smiled softly and picked up the puppy and hugged her close. "Thanks Lucy..." She kissed her head before setting her down and standing up and taking off her suit. She took a deep breath in after taking it off.

It felt nice to feel it off for once. She left the tank top she wore under it on as she grabbed her pants. They were baggy and were far from the best thing to wear during training but they were all she had. She then pulled on her casual boots before looking down to her neckless. She sighed before taking it off and putting it under her mattress before grabbing her bow and heading down to the location she was told to head to.

She walked in then and eyed Riot for a moment, he really wasn't just a suit.... she knew this already but since he was always in it it made it hard for her to keep that in mind. For the moment he stood there before coming in Riot would see her near sad expression before she pushed the look away for a more casual one and walked in. She then nodded though she blushed slightly at Ace's motions to let her go first. It seemed that she let most of her talking and emotions speak through her face. "Uh thanks..." She said before walking first after riot and into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am

"ONLY WHEN I'M FEELING FEISTY." Riot returned Spade's joking question before leading the two to the room he'd been working on. It was odd seeing Ao out of her outfit, and even odder that she'd chosen such baggy clothing to train in. Perhaps he'd discuss it with her later. He still wanted to talk to her about her various horns and spikes, but it seemed to be a touchy subject with her and he wasn't sure how to breech it. "IT ISN'T MUCH, AND HONESTLY ISN'T FINISHED. HOWEVER FOR THE TIME BEING IT'LL SERVE OUR PURPOSES." He turned on heel to face the two of them after they'd entered the training room.

"SPADE, YOU WISH TO BE A TITAN. TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN THE JOURNEY THAT WILL MOLD YOU INTO JUST THAT. HOWEVER TRAINING IS SOMETHING THAT NEVER STOPS - THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. AS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BESIDES A CARD SPECIFIC TELEKINESIS, THIS FIRST DAY WILL BE ABOUT GAUGING YOUR ABILITIES AND SEEING WHERE YOU STAND. YOU WILL BE SPARRING AO FOR THE FIRST ROUND. THIS WILL BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW US YOUR MASTERY OF YOUR POWERS. THAT BEING SAID, THIS WILL ALSO BE A TEST OF SELF CONTROL. THIS IS A SPAR, NOT A REAL FIGHT. DON'T LET IT GET OUT OF HAND."

With that, the mechanized hero stood back from the two of them, over by one of the walls where he would be away from the fight but still able to observe. "IF EITHER OF YOU NEED TO PREPARE, NOW IS THE TIME."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Ace chuckled at Riot's response to his joke. "Fair enough. Guess that'll be staying on then." he replied as he followed his two teammates. "Hey, anything's better than nothing. I'm just excited to start!". As Riot turned back to address him, the teen listened closely to his words. Besides my cards? Not much, unfortunately. Here's hoping I can put them to good use though. "Sounds good to me. If it's a show you want, it's a show you'll get." he replied with a smile. Spade then looked over to Ao. "Try not to impale me with an arrow, eh? I'd like to make it out of here alive." he joked as he pulled out one of his decks of cards. The hero then flicked five cards out of it and used his powers to levitate them around him as he walked over to one side of the room, facing Ao. "Ready when you are!" he called, getting into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 3:03 pm

She looked around as Riot spoke after they entered and shrugged. "It's more than what I've really had in the past." She then listened to his instructions to Ace and then nodded as he said to prepare now before the fight starts. She then started to stretch a bit as Ace asked her to not impale him with any arrows. She smirked a bit as she stood up straight then and nodded. "I'll do my best though I doubt you will have as many arrows to dodge as I normally would have since I just came off my long shift at the monitors and missed my nap."

She then got into position and readied her bow which meant she held it in position and grabbed the string to form a light blue energy arrow. She then nodded to tell him she was ready as she held her bow as an odd angle while her arm held the bow off to the side as she drew back the arrow. When they were allowed to begin she swung her arm horizontally as she let go of the string. As she did so the arrow seemed to duplicate and fire off another arrow and another one after the other until a total of 6 fired off in the lie that he threw her arm.

The arrows would come at ace like a large horizontal wave. If they hit anything though they would turn into light blue smoke. She though right after firing off the first set notched another arrow that was deep blue and she aimed it like a normal arrow and aimed it where ever Ace was at or was headed and was trying to hit him in the shoulder as she tried to use the starting arrows as a distraction.

She wished she had some of her ice bombs to pin him in place but since they would get disenchanted the moment they got close to riot they would just become dangerous weapons that could actually hurt ace and not actually work as a passive binding agent on Ace. Though since this was his first time sparing with her she figured this just gave him another handicap to allow his first time to a bit easier on him and allow this to be training for her so she could fight even better when at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:42 am

Riot stood impassively with his arms crossed and his back to the wall, watching the two clash before him. She can fire fast, though she seems to be going for accuracy through volume. If those arrows are made from energy as she implied, then she's going to burn herself out quickly. She'll have to land enough hits to have won before then. I wonder how Spade will respond. With quantity or quality... He theoretically has more shots, but will he make them count? There was a pause before Riot added: I guess if he does he'll be... counting cards. Riot barely managed to keep from letting out a snort at his own joke. For now he watched and gathered data, both for his own use and for the benefit of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Ace chuckled at Ao's response to his request. "Oh, good. Hopefully that handicap'll help me out a bit then." he replied. As the two prepared to fight, Ace noted his teammate's stance, and in particular how she was holding her bow. Figuring the girl was planning to level it at him as they began, the teen shifted his stance slightly to allow himself to dash out of the way as soon as the match began. Sure enough, Ao started her attack by bringing her bow around, however instead of lining up a single shot, she swung the bow across, apparently firing multiple shots in an arc along the way. Seeing this, Ace shot three of his readied cards towards the arrows closest to him as he dove forward, hoping to go under the arrows in the event that his cards failed to stop them. As the teen dove his cards collided with the arrows, turning them to smoke while the less accurate ones flew by. Huh, that wasn't so bad. Maybe this'll be...Oh crap! Ace thought, glancing up just in time to see Ao's next arrow fly towards and collide with his shoulder. Spade grit his teeth and hissed as a rather painful burn appeared where the arrow had hit him. "Alright...not bad..." the teen acknowledged painfully before getting back up. "Well you didn't impale me, so I'll give you that and try to return the favor." he called, launching his last two cards towards Ao's arms, aiming to deal glancing blows. At the same time, the teen's hands moved quickly, one pulling out his deck and readying another ten cards behind him, while the other pulled out and dropped his magic die. Could really use a quick heal... he thought, watching the die settle on a number: 2. Sighing with relief as the pan and burn faded from his shoulder, the teen refocused on his sparring partner, ready to deal with what she threw out next.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:03 am

Ao smirked as her move worked and he said not bad. "Dont worry I'll help you wrap that up after the match." She then chuckled at his next comment. "Thanks I appreciate it." She then saw the cards coming and tried to move out of the way but on of the cards still hit some of the spikes that were sticking out of her right forearm making her wince slightly but she tried to shrug it off. She eyed the cards he got ready and got into a running stance to ready herself. She then saw him heal himself and smirked.

"I'm sure villains must loooove the fact that you can heal yourself when you fight them." It seemed that he was playing the waiting game... which meant ao couldnt do that without making it a stale mate. Which throws out her plan to try to wait for him to attack and try to counter his attacks better to use her powers in smaller bursts since any major movement would eat at her energy this also lowering her arrow supply and the over all things she could really do. She eyed the walls and how close he was to them.

It was a wide area with a wide open space... which takes out any major things she could do... she could run to a wall and back flip off it to do a more aerial attack but over all that would just kill too much energy since shed just be wasting energy just trying to run to one. That and he wasn't too close to one to really throw him off with a wall jump to get over him to his blind spot.... At this point she would have used her ice bombs to try and freeze him in place while making large platforms that she could use to her advantage but she didn't have any on her....

She closed her eyes sighing as she muttered in german. "I hate handicaps...." She though eyed the cards he had at the ready before starting to straft run around him in circles. She then let off multiple arrows at him as she ran around him in circles though she made sure to make them as weak as she could to lower the energy they took from her.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 am

Ao seemed to be much faster than Spade, not to mention more nimble. Neither of them seemed adept at dodging the other's attacks however. As Riot watched, he saw Spade pull out something small. What's that? Something to give him an advantage? Riot rose an eyebrow as it turned out to be a die. He couldn't see the number from where he stood, but he was able to perceive an apparent restorative effect, visible in both the burn appearing to fade and in the teen's body language. His suspicions were confirmed moments later when Ao made a comment about him being healed.

Why a die? He mused to himself. Why not any other item? A die represents a gamble, with six possible outcomes in this case. Perhaps this item had six outcomes as well? He rolled it, he didn't drop it on a specific number... Perhaps the outcome is random? I'll have to talk with him about it. Given what it does, it's a safe bet that it's a magical item. Which leaves the question of whether it's magical by default or just enchanted like Ao's bombs. Until I know for sure, I should try to keep away from him. Even with just my helmet, I could accidentally break it. Riot continued watching the battle, now seeking to predict the outcome as he'd seen both of their opening moves. Ao was faster, but Spade had access to healing and who knew what else. Plus Ao was fighting both Spade and the clock as she drained her energy with each moment. If Ao didn't find a way to end the match quickly, she would very likely lose. On the other hand, drawing the match out long was Spade's best bet to win.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Ace chuckled at Ao's comment. "Yeah, they don't tend to take it too well. Then again, that usually bodes well for me - a bit easier to fight them when they're angry." he replied. The teen then waited as his teammate surveyed their surroundings, doubtlessly looking for a new angle of attack before muttering to herself and beginning to circle him, bow at the ready. Spade watched her path and maneuvered his cards into a barrier, keeping it between him and Ao as she moved around to use as a shield to protect himself. This will hold for now, but I'll soon be a sitting duck. My die still won't work for a few minutes, not to mention I probably can't get through this just by playing defense. Time, methinks, to gain a little altitude. Making sure to keep his barrier between him and Ao, Ace dumped the remainder of his first deck of cards onto the ground, forming a platform beneath himself and levitating upward. I don't exactly have a lot of space to maneuver with, but it'll have to do. "I hope you can hit a high-flying target, because I sure won't be standing still for a bit!" Spade would then pull out his second deck of cards and open it, before aiming it at Ao and firing five cards out of the top towards her. Hopefully this doesn't hurt her too much - I'm guessing it wouldn't be great to severely injure my teammate during day one of training.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:01 am

She chuckled nodding "It usually does, though there is still the possibility of them becoming better at the fight due to anger. My cousins become a scary force when angered in battle so be careful who you anger when you fight." She said with a smile. She eyed the barrier of cards and started to fire less arrows to make him keep it up but to where she wouldn't lose as much energy. She smirked seeing him move and stopped firing arrows but pulled one back.

"With ease!" She then saw the cards flying at her. She ran at them as her eyes and stripes on her horns glowed brighter as she did so. As they were about to hit her she dropped to her knees and leaned back arcing her back a bit. She rose her bow and shouted as she let off an arrow that was 3 times the size as her normal ones. She then shouted "Lean forward!" The arrow as timed out based on how fast she saw him going to where it would hit him in the shoulder if he didn't lean forward.

She didn't want to really hit him since it was 3 times stronger than her normal arrows but she also wanted to tell him to lean forward to point out that she knew where it was most likely to hit if he kept his speed up and his height. So in other wards she wanted to show off the attack and that it was likely to hit him without really hitting him since it would probably hurt him really badly if it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)   Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training a new Titan (Ace, E, and ask)
Page 1 of 1