Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training room - Page 8 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 8 Voting_barTraining room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training room - Page 8 Vote_lcapTraining room - Page 8 Voting_barTraining room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training room

Go down 
+4
Blademaster
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Training room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm

"You know, rather than yell at me, you should hug me!"

Her smiled under the pillow.

"I am an endangered mammal after all! ... one of a kind!"

Guess I gotta wake up....

He pretty much rolled off the bed and onto the floor, building in stature the further he went. He was at a crawl by the time he hit the closet.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:20 pm

"Yes, it takes my mind off things for a little while. Too bad the sessions don't last long." She looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Alyss heard a thump. "Xzuk must be up." she said, sarcastically. She looked back at Mg, cocking her head. "Well, want to duel someone who you can't copy?" she asked, smirking
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Xzuk was to the point of standing up... he hated this part...

You can do it...

He rolled a half somersault and shot up to his feet, quite graceful really. Before he returned to a slouch and began walking along the wall for support.

He entered the room where Mg and Alyss were and managed a--

"G'morfinghrghtching...."

Then he proceeded to practically fall into the fridge landing next to what he was looking for. Mountain Dew. And pop rocks would be nice... but he didn't have any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 pm

"Yep he is." She said knowing that it was Xzuk who made that noise. "That would be awesome. I'm ready whenever you are." Mg said even though her body looked relaxed. "Morning." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Alyss smiled and shut her eyes, her body becoming drenched in shadows. She smirked at Mg, before disappearing completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Mg wondered where Alyss was hiding in the shadows. She went to the middle of the room and looked around. She was ready for a quick attack at any moment. "Come out come out where ever you are." She said.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Alyss emerged from behind Mg, her entire body a faint dark shape in the training arena. She forced three Shadows through Mg, laughing brightly.

(When shadows go through you, they feel like ice, or daggers. Very Happy Forgot to add that)
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Feeling rejuvenated from the mountain dew, Xzuk decided to watch the fight from the sidelines...

I don't know much about Mg's powers...so who knows... maybe this'll give me a grasp on just what she can really do... assuming she can beat Alyss...

He sat back on the weight bench and watched events unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

The feeling she got from the shadows going through her distracted her from all the thoughts she had about her parents. "There you are." She said smirking. Mg started to float above the floor and then disappeared from sight. She went invisible and ended up behind Alyss. Light appeared from her body, making light go right to Alyss.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Alyss swirled around and looked straight at Mg. "You can't have a shadow without light."
She faded in the light and forced herself through Mg again, ripping her hair backwards. She smirked and thought of a terrible vision for Mg.

Your parents are held hostage. But oh dear, you are too late. Their mangled corpses have begun to rot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Mg smirked even though her plan of light didn't work. When she got the vision, she was scared, but madness is what she was feeling more. She wanted revenge for what the people did to them. "Screw them all." She whispered her eyes watery. Her body didn't have light anymore. She changed her clothes to all black not a shiny thing in site. Mg punched out the lights so that the tears could escape without anyone stopping this battle.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Alyss returned to normal in a second and looked at the dark room, feeling fear again.
"Mg?" she asked, nervously. Shadows flickered around her body in the dark and she began to freak out. Her shadows shot out and smashed the windows in the room, and began turning the desk and tables. "Help!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 pm

...This has gone far enough....

"Enough!"

His veins shot into a furious blue light once again...
He only hoped that Mg was calm... if she wasn't, then he'd be in some trouble...
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Alyss curled up on the floor, her eyes twitching as the room walls began to rip apart. She writhed in pain as shadows forced themselves through her body over and over. She was laid on the floor, twisting and turning when the wall to the outside began to crack down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training room   Training room - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training room
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next