Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Discord
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:06 pm by Kip

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:04 pm by Kip

» Absense
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Activity Check
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Kip
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPractice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barPractice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPractice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barPractice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Practice whenever possible. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 am

Ace shrugged. "Making people laugh is good and all, but I can do more than just that. That's why...hey, what do you mean by 'play' hero? I'm totally a real hero!" he replied indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:16 am

"Relax, that came out differently than I wanted. All I meant was that..." Violet gathered her thoughts for a moment. "Making people smile one at a time can be more life-changing than fighting people who don't cause much harm." She paused. "At least... to me."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 pm

"I suppose, and I'll admit that I misjudged you. There are other people out there that are causing a lot more damage than you are though. They seem to only want to make people sad, so stopping them is my main priority. If I happen to make people smile along the way, well then that's just a bonus." Ace said.

(ooc: leaving tomorrow until thursday and I believe I won't have internet.)
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:39 am

(ooc: Sorry it took so long to reply; been super busy.)

"It happens. I'm a bit complex." Violet let the rest of his words sink in. Everything is not what it seems. She nodded and looked off, sinking into a deeper pattern of thought. Subconsciously, she lit the tips of her fingers. Thankfully, they weren't touching anything flammable at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:25 pm

(ooc: Not a problem)

Ace kept a straight face for all of five seconds before a smile broke through again. "Man, I don't know how people can be so serious about things all the time. I guess it's just not my style. Anyways, you're right, making people smile is what I do best. Being a hero is just one of the ways I do that." he said, looking over at her and noticing the flames on her fingers. "Please tell me you're not planning to light something else on fire. I've had enough of that for one night."
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 am

"What?" She looked down at her hands and started laughing. In a second the flames were gone. "Don't worry about it. As much as I love fire, I'm done for at least a couple hours." She smiled a little before adding "Being serious isn't all bad.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Ace sighed with relief as Phoenix put out the flames. "Yeah, I guess it has its moments, but I'm happier with humor. Seriousness is just too...serious...Man, that sounded a lot better in my head."
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 am

(OOC: I am so sorry that I just left this thread hanging for so long.)

Violet smirked "I'm sure it did." She let out her wings a little bit and stretched them out; she would be flying away from the scene after another quick exchange with this Ace kid. She wasn't much of a morning person, and she knew she didn't want to still be out when the sun came out. "Well this was fun, kid. Maybe we'll cross paths again?" She started to stand slowly.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:07 pm

(ooc: not a problem.)

Ace looked over as Phoenix stretched out her wings and started to stand. "Probably. This city isn't that big. Although hopefully it will be under slightly better circumstances." he replied. Shortly after he spoke, he could hear the wail of sirens in the distance. "Hm. Guess someone called in the fire. You might want to get going. I'm still pretty tired, so I doubt I'd be able to catch whoever started this fire if they fled." he continued, hoping she understood what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Just after Ace gave her a hint to get out of this situation easy, she thought to herself, I could definitely take however many cops show up right now on a good day. Though reconsidering, she realized that she was still tired as well, and that if a firetruck would happen to show up, there would be a hose. Being sprayed with a hose would not be fun at this hour. So resentfully, Violet responded "Thanks." Seeing flashing lights fast approaching, she took off with another glance in Ace's direction, flying straight up until his figure was barely visible, and away from the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice whenever possible. (Open)   Practice whenever possible. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice whenever possible. (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4