Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come as you are. (Open) Vote_lcapCome as you are. (Open) Voting_barCome as you are. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come as you are. (Open) Vote_lcapCome as you are. (Open) Voting_barCome as you are. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come as you are. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Come as you are. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Come as you are. (Open)   Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

"I am not a person...
I am a monster...
My life is disposable...
He can have control...
I don't want the liability anymore...
I am a monster...
And that's all I'll ever be..."

The hooded figure walked down the back alley leading to JCPD's head precinct. As he came closer a small smirk etched itself on his face, and a sword materialized out of the thin air. The sound of metal being dragged was comparable to rusty nails running down a chalkboard, and quickly gained the attention several officers on their smoking break. Almost instantly they approached the figure causing him to stop as another went inside to get restraints. With all the issues happening in Jump lately nobody was taking any chances even if the figure did look like a tall ten year old.
"What you doing here? And what's with the piece?"
One of the officers barked. The figures smirk grew into a full smile. The cut was instant, and fatal. The other officers backed off, and drew their weapons. The figure flipped up the hood showing the pink haired boy. Axle... But, something was off... He had no pupils... His eyes looked like huge jet black holes, with no reflection, or any light... Pure evil radiated from the boy.
"I'm very pleased with your decision Axle..."
"Y- Yeah... Me too..."
The first voice was somewhat of a low growl... Almost demonic, and to mature sounding for a child to make. The other was that of a hurt child. Small, frail, and somewhat scared. Axle raised his blade to slash at another officer while the first voice cackled insanely.
Back to top Go down
Stargirl
Stargirl

RPG character
Name: Clover
Code Name: Matrix
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Come as you are. (Open)   Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Clover hated walking alone. She just finished a class on her online school and was heading back to the abandoned apartment complex she called home. Jump was getting more dangerous as time went by and Clover did not want to take any chances of getting into trouble. Her eyes flashed in different colors shining a faded purple color on the dark sidewalks.  Some how in the process of walking home she found herself lost among the streets and took three wrong turns. Pulling her fleece jacket tightly against her chest she proceeded down the unknown parts of town.

" I should have just taken a bus. " Clover mumbled as she passed a Fine China shop. Then she heard a clang and some shuffling over by a dark alleyway, a mysterious place for a mysterious problem.
" I shouldn't go over there..." She though to herself but unwillingly her legs started to move towards the scene. The noises escalated as Clover slowly peeked her head from behind a trash can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come as you are. (Open)   Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Bloodmoon was on one of his nightly patrols around jump as he came close to the police station he heard what sounded like nails on a chalkboard flinching at the sound as he had his cloak active making the sound even louder and more painful than normal as he got closer he could smell the tent of spilled blood in the air. As he got closer from the roof tops he saw what appeared to be a tall ten year old that was radiating pure evil with a voice of a scared child mixing with a demonic laugh. Sighing Bloodmoon jumped down as the boy went to kill another officer to stand in front of the boy. Taking note of a girl that seemed to be observing what was going on from behind a trash can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come as you are. (Open)   Come as you are. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come as you are. (Open)
Page 1 of 1