Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Vote_lcapOh I like this one! (HB & Open) Voting_barOh I like this one! (HB & Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Vote_lcapOh I like this one! (HB & Open) Voting_barOh I like this one! (HB & Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Empty
PostSubject: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:39 pm

The Young Goddess yawned as she stood outside of The Divine, the store was closed today but quite frankly she had other plans anyway. Weislogia tapped her foot as she waited for the young man. She wore her typical outfit today with blue booties and a sapphire blue blazer and hot red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Titus walks down the street, his signature shades catching the glint of the morning sun as he nears Weis. He was clad in a light green shirt, and a pair of gym shorts a lighter shade. The boy sees the goddess, and gives a friendly wave, walking up to her."H-hello...r-ready to s-see the city?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 6:20 pm

"Certainly," she said to the boy and extended her hand. "Well don't just look at it. Hold it silly, this is a date." The young goddess was ready to be taken to the residential district where she hoped to find a new home. Weis had a lot of currency saved up from checks. She had free food and always wore the same outfit, no bills or car or real friends, so she never really spent her money.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Titus blinks as she says to take her hand, since its a date. Hearing that word again, he promptly reddens, but nods, somewhat hesitant. He really didn't concider this to be a date...Huh, he wasn't ready to date, anyway. But, he also didn't want to hurt her feelings. So, he reaches out, and gently holds it."U-uhm...R-residential district first, right?"Upon receiving the confirmation, he starts leading the goddess there.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:39 pm

As they walk she skips and whistles alongside the hero boy. Her skin shimmers in the sunlight causing random passerbys on the street to stop and stare at the young goddess. "OH! What's that?!" Weis pointed in the direction of a park.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Titus walks beside her, shrinking slightly from all the stares. He could have sworn he saw a couple of random guys give him dirty looks as they walk past him and the shimmering girl.As she exclaims and points at spark, he smiles."I-it's a park...People g-go to enjoy nature and g-get away from stress for awhile."

( Are there any plans you had for these two, relationship wise?^^)
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:28 pm

(Not particularly)

"Ohh! I wanna go." She ran in the direction of the park. She strided through the revolving swings, missing being struck by just mere inches each time. She climbed the monkey bars and hung upside down. Weis even spun around on the merry-go-round until she was thrown off from losing her balance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:46 pm

( Ah, k.^^ )

Titus follows as she goes to the park, watching carefully as she experiences the activities. When shes thrown off, he forms a barrier that catches her, walking forward."U-uhm...Miss Weis, you o-ok?" The boy looks at her, concerned.Titus hoped she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 am

She turned over on the barrier laying flat on her stomach in a provocative pose with her legs in the air. "No, I'm fine. Thanks to you of course." She purred as she spoke. She enjoyed how nervous it made him. He was a cute and powerful servant in her opinion.

Weis heard music and perked up. "Oh, who is that?" There was a live jazz performance by the sidewalk. A small crowd had gathered in front of the blind artist.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 am

Titus blinks as she turns over, purring out a thank you. The boy reddens, shaking his head."U-uhm..no...I-I didn't d-do anything m-m-much..." He blinks as she asks what's that. He tilts his head, then smiles when he hears it, his foot tapping."T-thats jazz music!! I-It's one of my favorite genres!Let's g-go!!" He starts walking, then pauses."U-uhm, if you want to, that i-is..."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Weislogia walks over to the crowd with the boy and watches as the blind man skillfully toots his horn. The way his fingers worked the saxophone was almost like watching a magician perform a miracle. His energy seemed to rile the crowd, even Weis found herself enjoying the harmony.

But one thing bothered her. "What's wrong with that man?" She could tell there was something wrong because out of everyone in the crowd he was the only one not to glance at the female's sparkling skin.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Titus smiles as she follows him over. They stand near the crowd, and Titus closes his eyes, letting the music fill him.Jazz was a comforting sound to the boy...It soothed him, calmed him, sparked happiness.Everyone else seemed to be enjoying it, as well, though they'd glanced in surprise at the glittering of the goddess's skin.Then Weis asks what's wrong with the musician. Titus blinks, reddening as a few turn and stare.He responds quietly, trying not to disturb the performance."U-uhm..I-I think he's b-blind..H-he can't see..."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:36 pm

"That won't do," Weislogia approaches the man, "do you still have your eyes?" The man tips his hat to her.

"Why yes little lady, but I don't need to see to tell how beautiful you are," the man with the saxophone said.

"Weis smiles deeply and clutches her chest. You're a good man with amazing talent, and you deserve to look upon your goddess and your audience. Therefore I bless the." She placed a hand on the man's hand and he lifted hers and kissed it. As his lips touched her sparkling skin the mark of the house of weislogia appeared on his neck and the man himself began to sparkle in the sun.

The jazz artist stood up straight and looked around. He stumbled for a moment and then looked at the female before him. "I can see?" He looked at his hands and began to cry.

"Briefly, yes," the goddess said. "Thank you for your beautiful song."

He peered upon weislogia. "You really are a beauty..." He began to break down into tears. The crowd also began to clap, assuming it was a performance of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Titus blinks as she walks up to the man. Was she...Could she?The boy watches as she blesses the man, and he smiles at the look of pure joy on the man's face as the crowd begins to clap. Though he preferred to stay out of the spotlight,Titus claps softly.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:40 pm

She skipped back over to Titus and bowed. The crowd followed her. "One of the perks of being a goddess is being able to give gifts those who appreciate it more than most."

She turned to the crowd. "I wish to live here among you people, to help you all like I helped this man. Do you have any places a Goddess could take refuge?" All the men and women began clambering with addresses most leading to their own homes.

"I think I just made our task easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)   Oh I like this one! (HB & Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh I like this one! (HB & Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next