Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Harmon paced about the common room. He had a lot on his mind. Drug rings, recent metahuman attacks, Christmas coming up... and Ella. Ella was something of an enigma to him. She was an enigma in how she made him feel. He knew she was just a civilian he had saved a couple times, but she somehow wormed her way into his life, and frankly, Harmon didn't want her out.

So he decided he was going to say something to her. Sort of. Maybe. Ok maybe not. He had this sort of habit of talking to himself when pacing. Especially if nobody was around. It helped him plan better.

"Ok. Maybe I'll- or wait maybe I could- no that would just blow up in my face."

He then gave himself a quick slap across the face.

"What are you doing man? You're better this. You've faced monsters and criminals straight up but you can't talk to a girl. What is wrong with you." He said before taking a deep breath. He had to remain calm. That's what got him through some of his more trying fights. "Let's just... figure out what I should say. Like- if I could-" He spoke out loud to no one in particular. 

"I could just go up to her and say uhm-" He paused for a good ten seconds, blanking out the world around him as he thought. He couldn't hear anything. Then it came to him. With his back turned to the door, he said to the open skyline of jump. "So uh... Ella. I was thinking. I've really, really enjoyed spending time with you. You're an awesome person to hang out with, and I'm glad that I've been able to help you like I have. And I mean, I know last time we hung out... it didn't really end very well. So I was wondering if you wanted to have like... a do-over or something? I mean- I guess what I'm asking is-"

He turned around to face the door.

"Would you want to go on a date with me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:08 pm

After spending an entire day in school, Ella managed to get Yang a pass so that she could stop by the b-team some time and hang out. They practically gave her a slip so she could come in and substitute for a day, so Ella was glad she asked.
Today she took a bus over to the ocean where she'd take a ferry to get to the Island with a Titan tower. She was hesitantly waiting outside the door when it opened for her, revealing Harmon inside pacing. She didn't want to interrupt his train of thought so she attempted to walk past him, however he turned to her and blatantly asked her out on a date.

Her face instantly flushed red and she averted her eyes. It took a moment, but she regained her composure and smiled at Harmon. "Sure, but I need to drop this off in Yang's room!" Ella explained. waving the slip of paper in the air before she walked down the hall to find Yang's room.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Harmon's face flushed. Was that just Ella? Not just a figment of his active imagination? Oh no. Did he just... wait she said yes? What? That wasn't how this was supposed to work. Finger stuck in midair, Harmon plopped on the couch and stared straight ahead at where Ella stood a moment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:26 pm

After going from room to room and guessing which one was Yang's, Ella slid the paper underneath the door so that she'll see it. Maybe one day soon she'll come in and substitute, that would be cool. Ella would walk out and back to the common room, watching a very large woman with a giant afro past by without giving her a single glace, this place was crazy.
When she entered the common room she'd walk up behind Harmon and lean on the couch, looking down on him. "Well I'm not dressed in my best, but where do you want to go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Harmon was still a little shell shocked when Ella returned. Then she asked where they should go for the date. "I uh... I don't know. I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far." He said considering his options.

"Mini golf is out of the question..." Harmon said. "Oh, I know. The Museum of Natural History has a new exhibit that opened up recently. All this cool Egypt stuff. The titans stopped a robbery that happened during the grand opening, but I've always been meaning to check out the exhibit for myself. And they have a bunch of other fun exhibits too."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Listening to his ideas of a date made her snort, this will be interesting to say the least. Her idea of fun wasn't museums, but she'll try anything once. "Alright nerd, lets go then." She told him while nudging his shoulder, walking around the couch and towards the front door.
"What train will we have to take?" She asked, brushing her hair behind her ear and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Hotwire shrugged. "I think it's the blue line from the docks, then the green to the museum" Hotwire said walking out the door with her.

A quick boat ride and subway trip later, they would be outside the museum. "Ok... so I asked you out, I'm paying this time." He said walking towards the front entrance. The closer they got, the more obvious the caved in roof covered in scaffolding would appear.

"Yeah. That was quite the fight."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Ella enjoyed the walk over, making small talk and such and being around someone that wasn't pressuring her to be a certain way. It was a nice fresh start on things, which again, made things more nicer than before. That's why Big Red was one of her favorite people, he was so open minded and easy going that it was nice to be around him.
As they arrived to the museum it was blatantly obvious that there was a lot of destruction. "Is it even going to be open? I mean... That's a lot of damage.."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:01 pm

"Eh, it's not as bad as it looks. The contruction crews here in jump make a boatload. They do a pretty good job considering." He said as they would approach the front entrance. Upon going inside, Hotwire would pay the lady at the front desk some money, and handed Ella a ticket.

"There you go." He said walking through a small ticket reader and into the museum.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:38 pm

"That must be a high demand job." Ella said what she was thinking, brushing her hair behind her ear and following him up into the ticket reader. She'd stand behind him timidly for a moment before joining next to him, looking around. "This is amazing... Where did they find all of this?" Ella asked, looking at all the artifacts in show cases.
"Who wanted the artifacts?" She asked, thinking about what he said when he was talking about the fight they had here.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:53 pm

"Some international jewel thief named Red Rose. She had a bunch of metahuman henchmen. Still trying to figure out exactly where she got them." He said looking at the item in the central case. "This was their main target. The Ankh of Nekhbet. She was apparently a priestess of some kind. Guarded by three heroes, ect, so on and so forth." He said, apparently not taking it insanely seriously
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:14 am

Ella looked around in awe at all the artifacts, okay so maybe this wasn't the best date she had ever gone to, but it certainly was interesting. Harmon pointed out the artifact this 'Red Rose' was going for, which peaked Ella's interest. Either this artifact had some amazing power or it was a worth a lot of money, which she wouldn't be surprised if it was both. "Did you figure out why she wanted it? For money or for ultimate power? You never know these days in Jump.." She asked, mostly thinking out loud.
"You could use your cool techno buggies to figure out how it works... right?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Harmon put a hand to his chin. "Nah. It's just really valuable. Believe me, experts have been studying this thing since they pulled it out of a dusty hole in the ground." He explained. "Besides. Magic isn't really my schtick. That's more Toji or Suzuki's area. There's also the new guy... Grimm? We just let him in and from what I've gathered, he's got magic skill as well." He said with a defeated sigh. It seemed like everyone and their mother was a magician these days.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Listening to him Ella thought of other solutions, it might not help, but you could never know. "Maybe you need to find someone who is as old as that thing. There's a lot of immortal people in Jump... Maybe they'd know." She suggested, grabbing her own hands and looking around. It was all fascinating.. but nothing was really... well.. wooing her..
Maybe Harmon just didn't care enough... Or she was just overthinking things.. She was kind of a nervous wreck right now so she was worried about every little movement she made. "Eh, but what do I know."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Harmon looked at her twiddling her thumbs. Ok. So she was bored great. First date and he was already blowing it. JUST GREAT. He had to think of something to make this better. Maybe if... wait... that was it!

"Hey, I know I was the one who suggested this, but I think I might have a better idea." He said grabbing her hand. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next