Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Bloodveld blinked twice as he looked at Luna. He smiled a bit and nodded as he looked at the ground; his eyes were narrow and a bit sleepy. He looked around at the area; over the waters, at the trees, and up at the sky. /It's a nice place here, very pretty./ He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Luna smiled and cheered a little "alright uhh...you'll probably need a blanket and a pillow and stuff...I'll go get it for you" she said before rushing off to find which bush she had hidden the pillow and blankets in.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Bloodveld smiled at Luna's reaction. /I guess she must like having company./

He was touched by her hospitality, and felt like expressing his thanks. Then suddenly his eyes lit up and he grinned wide as he got an idea. He quickly turned back to the notebook and wrote something down in it for when she came back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Luna soon returned with a blanket and pillow and placed it on the bank for him smiling "there you go...sorry its not much..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Bloodveld had just finished writing and looked up. He smiled, /Hey, it's better then nothing./
/And considering that's exactly what you're used to, a pillow and blanket look pretty good./

He looked down at the paper, then stood up and held it out for Luna to take and read. On it he had written the words:

Thank
You
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Luna smiled happily as she blushed a little, kissing Bloodveld's cheek softly "no...thank you, you're the first person to stay here with me...what might be called a "sleep-over"" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Bloodveld was pleasantly surprised and rubbed the back of his head with his hand. He looked off to the side a bit, smiling a bit awkwardly; if he were able to he would have been blushing.
/I think she likes you. :3 /
/Well, I, uh; oh be quiet you. Shy /
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Luna smiled when she saw his shyness "d'awwh you're so cute" she said happily as she yawned and looked to the night sky "hmm...well I might go to bed then..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Bloodveld nodded. /Ya, that sounds like a good idea to me./ He walks over to the pillow and blanket and sat down by them, pulling the blanket over his legs.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Luna ducked under the water and swam to her bed on the bottom of the pond, pulling over her blanket of woven seaweed with a smile, putting her head on a sponge.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Bloodveld likewise lay his head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over him. He smiled as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

[Ooc: END OF THREAD?]
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:58 pm

[OOC: I'd say so yeah.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5