Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:17 am

Luna informed him that she had just gone through a break up with Alpha, whoever that was. He frowned, and saw the stranger hug her in sympathy.

Hope you won't mind me giving her one too.

He then did exactly as he said he would, hugging her reassuringly.

I am so sorry to hear that, Luna. Call me any time if you need something.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:33 am

Luna looked surprised when Bloodveld hugged her but she then smiled and hugged him back, smiling more when Terry hugged her and nodded at what he said "alright, I'll make sure to do that" she said in her soft voice.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri May 03, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:32 pm

He didn't mind Terry joining in at all. He did feel a bit awkward, but for the most part he didn't care about that. Bloodveld took in another deep breath and let out a sigh. He didn't want Luna to feel alone, and was glad to know that she had friends to turn to.

He held the embrace. If one of the others broke off then he would too, but otherwise would keep hugging. He wanted Luna to know that she was loved.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:51 am

An alarm started beeping in the Batmobile, alerting Terry to trouble in the city. Terry let go, frowning.

Duty calls. Hang in there, Luna.

With a quick smile and a wave, Terry jumped back into the Batmobile, flying off to go keep the city streets safe.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:29 am

Luna nodded and looked to Terry with her soft smile "good luck and be careful Sir Terry" she said in her soothing voice before she looked to Bloodveld "don't worry buddy, lots more fish in the sea right?" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Bloodveld watched as Terry jumped into his Batmobile and flew off, /I guess he must be a busy guy./

Bloodveld turned and looked at Luna. At first he wasn't sure what she meant by 'lots more fish in the sea', but then realized she was talking about losing Alpha. He stares at her for a moment. /You know, she's kind of a pretty 'fish'. Troll /
/What? Really? REALLY? I mean, she just broke up!/
/What? All I did was say she was pretty. Troll You can't deny it./
He had to admit, she was a pretty 'fish', and found himself staring at her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Luna sighed a little and looked to her pond "alright so...you just came for dinner?" she asked with a smile "not very exciting tonight, clams and kelp" she said as she put her hands on her hips smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Bloodveld was pleasantly surprised by what Luna said.
/Dinner? She's offering dinner?/
/Not exactly what you came for, but...if she's offering.../
/Hold on, I don't want to be a bother to her. She thinks that's what I came here for, I wasn't expected, and I don't want to feel like an uninvited guest. I don't even know if she's got enough to go around./
/Do you want to risk NOT eating? You know what happens to you when you get hungry./
Bloodveld looked off at the ground with his eyes narrowed, thinking. /No, I suppose I don't want that to happen./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Luna looked curiously at Bloodveld "is that a yes then? Don't worry I've got loads, freshly plucked from the sea floor myself" she said happily as she walked into the pond and turned to her mermaid form, swimming towards the bottom of the pond as she started preparing dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Bloodveld looked up as Luna walked into the pond.
/Ha! You hear that! She said she's got plenty of it! You've got no excuse now. Razz /
He took a deep breath and let out a relaxed sigh. /Well in that case, I guess I could stay for a while. I've got nothing else to do./
He walked over to the water's edge and sat down, watching and waiting for Luna to return.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Luna soon finished preparing the meal and came back up with two plates on a tray, handing one plate of clams & kelp to Bloodveld while she began to eat the other happily, smiling at Bloodveld.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Bloodveld took the plate of food and smiles back, thankful for her kindness. He looks down at the plate and picks up a clam. He looks at it curiously for a moment, then pops in into his mouth and eats it. /Actually, those are pretty good./ He looked back to the the plate and took a piece of kelp and put it in his mouth. /Can't say the same for that though. O_o / Bloodveld swallowed it anyway trying to be polite, although he didn't feel like he was doing a very good job at it. He looked at Luna and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Luna smiled back at Blooveld, glad that he seemed to be enjoying his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Bloodveld looked back to his plate; he continued to eat the clams but, for the most part, didn't touch the kelp. /Maybe I should try to eat some more of that stuff./
/Dude, I don't know about you, but it almost makes me sick eating that. O_o /
/I know, I just hope she isn't offended by it or anything./
After Bloodveld finishes his clams he looks at the kelp. He eats another small piece of it, but then decides it's not worth it. He sets the plate down next to him and smiles at Luna. /Thanks for that./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Luna smiles when he seemed to have finished "didn't like the kelp huh? That's fine, its an aquired taste I'd say, I can have the rest of yours" she said happily as she finished her plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next