Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:10 pm

The Batmobile flew over the lake in Central Park, invisible due to stealth mode. Terry got out, carrying what looked like a fertilizer bag. Standing by the lakeside, he looked around for Luna, but didn't see her immediately. It had been a few weeks since he had seen her, due to sleep, school, and work. Ripping open the bag, he started to pour silverish-looking dust into the lake, the dust starting to glow green as it slipped under the water. Terry couldn't really be here long.

I shouldn't have even come here in the first place...there's too much going on in the city.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Luna opened her eyes as she looked up to the glow above her, gasping and suddenly swimming out of the pond in fear, looking over to Terry "w-what are you doing?..." she asked confused.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Bloodveld pushed through the bushes heading toward where he thought Luna's pond was. He wasn't exactly sure where it was, but from what he could remember it was somewhere in this area. He stuck his tongue out about a foot to catch a scent of the lake. /Yep, this is the right way./ he thought, pulling it back in as he continued to follow the familiar scent.

It had only been about 4 days since he last saw Luna, but he got lonely roaming around the city alleys by his self, and decided to try to find the only real friend he had at the time.

He pushed past a bush, coming out to a clearing where he found the lake. /Ha! Knew this was the right way./ As he walked closer he saw someone beside the lake pouring something into it. /What...is he doing?/ Bloodveld thought before seeing Luna swim from the pond.

Last edited by Kardus on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Terry looked to Luna as she finally showed herself. He smiled.

Hey Luna. It's Terry.

Though Terry didn't know Bloodveld was approaching, he wouldn't have been able to hear his name. The bag was completely emptied, now. He crumpled it together, holding it.

Well...last time I was here, you asked me to clean up your lake for you. Due to work around the city I haven't been able to give you these.

He pointed at the slowly fading green glow as it dispersed through the pond.

Aeon and I have been working on these. They're nanomachines. They're tiny little machines that help people. And these ones are going to eat all of the bad things in your pond. You'll have fresh, clean water to swim in.

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Luna's face lit up happily when she found out it was Terry, listening to him explain about the nanomachines and gaining her legs to run up and hug him, still a little damp from the water "thank you so much!" she said with a happy giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Bloodveld watched as Terry finished pouring the, whatever it was, into the pond. As he approached he heard Tery say something about it cleaning the pond, and smiled when he saw Luna hug him. /Well whatever that stuff is Luna seems glad about it./

He looked down and watched couroiusly as the glowing green stuff dispersed into the lake. Then looked back to the two; /So who is that guy I wonder?/ He paused for a moment, then remembering that they hadn't seen him yet, Bloodveld waved to say hello.

Last edited by Kardus on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 pm

He blinked, laughing gently as Luna ran up to him and hugged him. He didn't mind about her being a bit wet, because it wasn't getting through the Batsuit. He hugged her back, before noticing the person waving at them. Resisting the urge to get a batarang since Bloodveld hadn't done anything, Terry merely pointed.

It was no problem. Hello there, Luna, do you know him?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Luna turned around, blinking then smiling "oh hi buddy" she said happily "don't worry Terry, he's a guy who helped me and another guy with a giant jellyfish, he can't speak either" she explained.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Bloodveld smiled when Luna addressed him. It was good to hear her voice again. He felt like hugging her, but that would have been awkward, even more so with Terry standing there. He looked at Terry for a moment, tilting his head slightly; then, without thinking first, stuck his long tongue to about halfway between the two of them to get a better scent of Terry.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Luna told Terry that Bloodveld was a friend, and Terry nodded, taking her word for it. He stuck out a very long tongue at them, which he raised an eyebrow at, but then let go of Luna.

Well, I guess I better get going, then.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Luna nodded and held Terry's hands "I wish you luck my bat-knight" she said with a soft smile, despite whatever Terry said, someone as heroic as Terry deserved the title of knight.

She then turned to Bloodveld "so what brings you here?" she asked, she didn't really know his name nor had she thought up a nickname to call him yet, she'd have to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Bloodveld withdrew his tongue shortly after Terry raised his eyebrow to it. He looked at the ground, slightly embarrassed. He was trying to stop doing that to people. He looked back up again when Luna wished him good luck. /Bat knight?/ he thought to himself.
/Well, he does kinda look like a bat./
/I guess so. He also looks kinda like, well, you./
/True enough./

Bloodveld wasn't really sure how to respond to Luna's question. He looked at her for a moment, blinking a few times, then sighed. /You know, sometimes I really hate not being able to say anything./ He again felt like hugging her; he was glad just to see someone that he knew, someone he could turn to. He REALLY felt like hugging her but he wasn't sure if it would be appropriate. He stood there, feeling slightly awkward for not having the guts to express his feelings, not sure exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Terry smiled, nodding in thanks.

Thanks a lot, Luna. Is there anything else you need before I go?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:45 am

Luna looked to Terry and thought "oh yeah! I thought you'd like to know me and Alpha broke up" she said, putting on a small smile "but I'm fine don't worry" she added, of course it was a fake smile to mask her emotions, she didn't want people fussing over her.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Thu May 02, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:53 am

/Fine? You're fine after that?/ Bloodveld thought as he looked at Luna. Bloodveld was there when it happened, and new that it wasn't just a break-up. He remembered how Luna had run away sobbing; how Alpha had selfishly killed himself and had left Luna alone to deal with the pain of losing him.

Bloodveld blinked; his heart ached for Luna. He hated being alone, he knew all to well what it felt like, and could only imagine what it must have felt like for her under that smile she wore. /She must need a hug as much as I do. Sad /
/Screw it! Let's just DO IT then!!/

In a sudden burst of emotion Bloodveld threw his arms around Luna, hugging her tight (but not too tight). He didn't care if she was a bit damp with water; he'd been covered in much worse before. His eyes welled up with emotions, a mixture between joy and compassion. He took a deep breath and let it out, closing his eyes as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next