Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Voting_barLunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:54 pm

"Can some? What does that mean?" asked Luna completely confused as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Bloodveld looked up to Luna. /I'm just trying to see what I can remember./
/Oooo! I've got an idea, lets try this./ He starts to write again, and with just a little time and difficulty, spells out another word off to the side and draws an arrow to in between 'can' and 'some':

can
<------remember
some

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Luna smiled when it began to make more sense "ah I see, okay, so how much can you remember?" she asked, trying to make her questions not too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Bloodveld wrote again:

I DONT NO

/That's not the right 'no'./
/I know, but I can't quite remember how to spell the right one./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Luna gave a sigh "alright, lets start with the basics" she said, taking the pen and notepad and writing out the alphabet, giving it back to him and letting him remember the letters.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Bloodveld looks at the letters. He studies them, and he remembers them and some things about how they 'work'.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Luna just waited patiently to see if Bloodveld could remember anything else now that the letters were in-front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Bloodveld looked a bit longer. He then looked up to Luna; he pointed to the page of letters and nodded. /Ok, I think I'm pretty familiar with basics./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Luna nodded "alright, you think you can make some words from those now?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Bloodveld nodded and looked back to the paper. /Ya, um, what could I write?/
/You could tell her your name. Remember that one guy, what was his name. Kardus, remember he called you 'Bloodveld'?/
/Ya; and I will admit, it seems like it kind of...fits./
/Well go ahead then; tell her your name!/

Bloodveld began to write, spelling out:

my name is

He pauses, he's never spelled the next word before; although, truth be told he doesn't remember spelling out any words before. /Ok, can't be too hard. What, it's, 'blood' and then what...'v'...'e'..'l'...'d'? Ya, I think I got this./ He spells it out:

bloodveld

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Luna looked amazed when she read what he had written "Bloodveld...okay...wonderful to meet you Bloodveld" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Bloodveld looked at Luna and smiled. /Well, I guess that's official then./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Luna hugs Bloodveld happily, glad that they were making so much progress and finally talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Bloodveld hugged her back and closed his eyes, feeling kind of tired.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Luna noticed Bloodveld's tiredness and smiled "if you're tired you're welcome to sleep here..." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)   Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Light (Emmz, Kardus)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next