Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tython

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Bow skipped away from Izzy some and her outfit changed as well. She looked back at Izzy and smiled brightly. "I love your uniform!!" *giggle* She then listened to Izzy's question and Meta's reply and laughed. "That is a good question... However I'm not sure you're question needs to be answered. Who's to say you're going to win?? I'm not gonna go easy on you, you know..." She giggled and smiled sweetly at Izzy, but with a twinkle in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Izzy winked at Bow and spawned a gigantic hammer construct above her, allowing it to suddenly submit to Earth's gravity. It began to spiral toward Bow at a terrifying pace. "Mr. Hammer says I have a good chance...now DOOOOOODGE!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:18 pm

(OOC: Skip me for the duration of the fight, but I will be watching and will have Meta declare a winner when I see fit.)

Meta sat back and watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Bow giggled and simply placed a shield around her and then yawned as the hammer clanked down on the shield. "Gotta do better than that sweetie!!" *giggle* "Don't worry though... I'm not much of a fighter, you'll probably be able to win easily... If you can figure out my weakness!" Bow was just having fun. She didn't actually want to win. She flew to the side and then created a bow and arrow and shot it at Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Izzy giggled and created a construct of a sword and sliced the arrow straight down the shaft, breaking the construct to bits. "My turn!" She said. The sword morphed to a violet roman-style cavalry sword construct and underneath her spawned a violet pegasus which began to charge Bow while Izzy used her natural instincts as a Demigod for horse-mounted combat. "Onward SnuggleTurkey! Onward!" She laughed, making up fun names for the pegasus that wouldn't even remotely understand her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Bow laughed loudly, thoroughly enjoying this. It had been a very long time since she had actually enjoyed a fight and she was happy she was able to challenge this girl. She created a shield in a heart shape as a little joke towards the Star Sapphire. She then created her own sword, but no horse. She wasn't a horse rider, but she did giggle at Izzy's name. "You're so cute!! I can't wait for you to be on the team with me!" She prepared herself mid-air to block and counterattack against the Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Izzy laughed and jumped off her horse at the last second, sending it on a kamikaze mission into Bow's shield, where the large construct exploded into a cloud of violet dust, which would completely obscure the vision of anyone but a Star Sapphire. "Tally-Ho SnuggleTurkey!" Izzy laughed, appearing just above Bow and slashing at her side with the sword. If she was anything like a Star Sapphire, her ring would be able to heal her up like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:31 am

Bow braced herself for the horses clash into her shield, but still slid back in the air a few feet. The dust completely blinded her sense of sight, but Bow didn't let that hinder her as she listened, hoping that Izzy wouldn't change her personality all of a sudden and get quiet. Bow smiled as she had guessed right and Izzy gave up her position by yelling. She giggled as she morphed her sword into another, more crude, shield to block her attack. When she noticed the force put behind the swing, she was sent backwards, out of the dust cloud, and blinked. "I'm really glad you're putting everything into this fight, but I'm not a Violet Lantern! I don't heal like you do!... Just so you know..." *giggle* As she was talking she created a large arrow, the blade of which was five feet long and wide. When she giggled, she sent it towards Izzy's back, but looked at it to give her a warning it was coming.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Izzy laughed as a shielding construct popped up in front of the arrow, getting skewered but stopping it in the process. "Oh, really? So you can't bring back the dead?" She made a pouting look and poked the arrow that was sticking out of the construct. "Well that sucks."

She shrugged and recreated her horse construct, mounting it again and creating a bow construct, pulling back on the string and creating 3 violet arrows, firing them at Bow. As they got close, it didn't matter if she blocked or not as they'd explode into the violet dust and she'd send her horse riding off loudly to the left as she jumped off to the right, flying into the cloud with a rather large construct of a hammer, taking a full-power swing from the right side.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:36 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry darling...)

Bow giggled when Izzy pouted and then she shrugged. "There are things we can do that you can't that help make up for it, I guess..." She smiled sweetly at Izzy.

As the girl recreated her horse construct, Bow started to prepare for another attack and built a shield. Trying to think of a way to show that she was different, she smiled. As the arrows were launched, Bow started to absorb the energy into her ring, dropping the shield in the process. The dust still obstructed her view, but not as badly. When Izzy launched in the opposite direction, Bow smiled. It was a sign she was already learning, which is a fabulous quality to have. Bow flew up and out of the way of the hammer and dust and smiled at Izzy. "Wonderfully sneaky! I love it!" I laugh happily, taking note of it, waiting for her to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Izzy looked up at Bow with a quizzical look on her face. "How did you see me...? That's so weird..." Rather than questioning it any further, she created another construct, this one being an old school spear and tossed it up at Bow. It seemed like it would draw very close to her, but instead it would shoot over her head and explode into a large storm of arrows, which would then suddenly rain down on her. "Rawr! Arrow Rainz!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Bow ducked just in case and then turned around in time to see the shower of arrows raining down on her. She went wide eyed and squealed, throwing up a shield, but still a couple got by and scratched her. She threw her hands up in mock surrender. "Alright! I think I've seen enough!" *giggle* She turned back to Izzy with a bright smile and spoke to Meta. "What do you think? She obviously has talent. She learned from the simple tip I gave her mid combat to not be so loud. And she has tactic and strategy beyond that. She could be a real asset to the team, in my opinion." She flew down next to him, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Metamorphi frowned and looked at Bow She is certantly a skilled hero, but I think one more test is needed he turned to Izzy and motioned to her power ring Take it off, as well as any other weapons you have
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Izzy gave Meta a skeptical look as she landed and slid her ring off her finger. "Issue?" She asked, pocketing her ring. "Hand to hand combat? Is that it?" She returned to her usual appearance with her jeans, hoodie and tee shirt. She was a pretty capable fighter when it came to hand to hand...but the ring was better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3