Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barI HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:38 am

Izzy thought about it and then spoke up repeating the question. "Yeah, what is a senior member? Can I fight him?" She asked, pointing at Meta. "I wanna fight him!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:24 am

Bump.

Guys, it has been 5 full days.

I can't get on the chat to remind people, so if you're going to join have the decency to keep up with it. Hellbreaker is excused due to his trip but as for some other people in this thread...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:04 am

Hey, I'm the one who waits most of the time, I'm just waiting for Hell to come back.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Yeah, and I'm still waiting for Izzy to join which started a month ago. HB said he's not sure when he's going to be back, so why aren't we continuing?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:49 am

Because I am waiting for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:38 am

Continue it. Nothing against HB but we don't know when he'll be back. I actually want this thread done before school is done. I don't think that's unreasonable
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm

(OOC: Jumping in at the request of Izzy)

Bow walked into the foyer giggling. She was wearing short shorts and an oversized tee shirt with her hair in a ponytail, wearing her ring proudly. She smiled as she saw Izzy put on her ring and challenge Meta, but frowned slightly. "I've always hated the initiates challenge... Though this one seems like fun! Mind if I moderate just in case anyone tries to go overboard?" She then spoke directly to Izzy with a soft smile. "I can't say this officially, but welcome to the Titans, Miss Star Sapphire! My name is Bow, and if you have any trouble at all, please don't hesitate to come to me! Especially with non-hero stuff, I'm really more of a sidelines member when it comes to that... *giggle* Anywho! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Izzy turned and blinked at the pink haired girl. Star Sapphire? She knew? At first she couldn't help questioning it...then she looked down and saw the Blue ring on her finger. "Ohhhhhh, you're a Blue Lantern like Mark! Nice to meet you!" She giggled and waved shyly. "I'm Izzy. Yeah, you can moderate if you want! I'm not exactly amazing with the ring yet..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:30 am

Metamorphi lost his cold and seemingly permanent scowl and replaced it with a smile when he saw Bow, he was happy to see her even though he had gotten over his crush on her Hey Bow! he waved at her, them turned to Izzy and all evidence that he had ever smiled in his life vanished from his face I think a fight with a hologram will do nicely for you, it's what I had to do he waited for some kind of response to what he said, he would probably ignore Izzy's desires unless she agreed with him, but would probably listen to Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Bow giggled and then looked shocked, a look of pure love washing over her for just a moment as she smiled brightly. "You know Mark!? That's wonderful!! I'm 1000% sure you'll be a fantastic addition to this team!! Sadly... We do still have to test you..." She then saw Meta's smile and smiled sweetly back, glad to know they were still friends. "Hayy Meta!" She thought about what he said for a moment. "That sounds fair... Though I think if she wants a real fight, she should be given that right... I'd be happy to help! Lantern y Lantern! May be fun!... Though I'm not much if a fighter..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Izzy groaned at the thought of a tedious test. Seriously?! What was it, robots, holograms? It'd be something super duper boring! Then Bow brought up a 1 on 1 match idea and...it was definitely an interesting one! She'd never gotten to spar with Mark and she didn't know what Blue Lanterns could really do. She knew their constructs were stronger, but Star Sapphires had that mist theirs created...should be interesting! "Alright, yeah! I'll fight you!" She said with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:37 am

Meta glared at Bow, though there was no hate behind it I didn't get a 'real fight' during my initiation test, I didn't complain but he let it go and walked to the side I'll referee this fight, begin when you see fit
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Bow giggled when he glared at her. She was used to it by now. She smiled and bounced around him. "Well then obviously you didn't have awesome inductors like us!" *giggle* She then went to Izzy with a bright smile and grabbed both her hands. "This is gonna be fun! But let's take it outside, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Izzy nodded as she was dragged out the door by Bow. At the very least it would be interesting, even if she lost. Finally putting on her ring, her outfit was overtaken by her star sapphire uniform, including the mask that came with it! Taking a little bow, she jumped into the air and started floating. "So how do I know when I win?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Metamorphi walked after them, he leaned against the wall of the Titan Tower You win when I decide that you have won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)   I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE Knock Knock Threads... (Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next