Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Vote_lcapJust knock on the door already! (Titans) Voting_barJust knock on the door already! (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Vote_lcapJust knock on the door already! (Titans) Voting_barJust knock on the door already! (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just knock on the door already! (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Miley had not only heard of the Teen Titans but she had seen them on T.V. and read about them in the newspapers. Ever since Miley came to the upper world she wanted to do the most good possible to make up what she was or a part of her was. Once Miley came to Jump city she heard about the Teen Titans but never had the courage to join them. But now Miley thought it was time she should join she wanted to do as much good for others as possible so why not join a team full of other teens who wanted to do the same thing as her.

Miley stands out side of the tower like she had been doing for the past hour trying to build up enough courage to knock but all of her "everything that can go wrong" thoughts kept her at bay. But after an hour Miley thought it would be stupid to wait any longer and they probably already knew she was there and were wondering why she was just standing there. Miley took a deep breath as she finally knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Echoes from the door could easily be perceived way better for the hawk girl than anybody else who well were problably still sleeping,she firstly got up from the living room couch all alone and then wait over to the knocked doorway.Katera opened it but like a inch well the crack view with only one red albino like eye showing up as with her unseen other hand not holding on the door knob a lighting sphere came to lighten up in secret and she spoke at the other girl yeah is there a problem? Kat asked with in a mumbling tone as to her now this unknown girl didnt felt much like a threat so before opening thew door fully the electric ball faded off the bird girl hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Miley looked the girl up and down before looking back up to the girls face when she talked. Miley shook her head trying to force a smile and hide her nervousness.

"No, no problem at all. I would like to join the team that resides here. I hope that I may join to help protect the people with the Teen Titans, would you be one by any chance?"

Miley says with her hands in her new purple jacket that looks just like her last one she had to throw away in the burning building so she could save the kids without burning them.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

As she talked the seen nervosity was analyzed coming from Miley was now filled in Katera glance as the newer girl spoke of her approval in the Tower and just spoke back without sign on doubt or whatsoever i live here of course i am a real Titan the hawk young teen responded a bit of harshened feeling in her voice though it wasnt to prohibit Miley from entering so yeah Kat moved aside and allowed her inside but turned her attention at her again stay here a second.. the bir female wondered off to get the building leader and meet up with this newcomer as she simply returned and well waited there steadily.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Miley heard the harshness in the girls voice and her eyes widened.

"I didn't mean to offend-"

The girl tells Miley to wait by the door and leaves and Miley sighs closing her eyes as she does. "Just great I think I already managed to screw this up..." Miley thinks standing up straight opening her eyes frowning looking at the inside of the tower as she stands outside. "Nice place I'll defiantly will have to go back to the cave during full moons so I don't trash the place..." Miley thinks waiting for the girl to return.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Offensed?Katera? that would sure take alot more to bother her on full pace as she came back to Miley who just stood out there and huffed a bit boredly in the way of repeating herself you know just enter the flighter girl responded and looked over the unintroduced member she didnt quite seemed to hold any sign of luggages but whatever.

(OOC: hmm we need Innovator for Ben)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 pm

(ooc: I'll inform him and wait for his post before I do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:05 pm

"Heyyy! What the Katera---Oh hey, hello."

Ben said as Katera dragged him out of the bathroom after their short convo, with a towel wrapped around his head and mid section. He was confused at first, but then saw there was someone at the door. It was actually quite annoying to always be the door man, but then again, he was used to the attention.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 am

ooc: sorry just now realized its my turn XP

Miley stands out side ht door raising an eyebrow at Ben looking him over. "this is supposed to be the leader of the team?" Miley then turned her face back into a nervous smile looking to Ben.

"Fire Spitter I'm hello!... Oh I can Hello I'm Fire Spitter and I came to join your team!"

"totally blew it..." Miley thinks still giving a nervous smile to Ben
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 pm

he is yes and for the last time just come in Katera re-asking it at Miley kinda didnt liked mcuh on how weak her introduction was towards Ben i mean yeah the codename is ok but it would problably make more sense if the real name was spoken too.Along her seen nervosity the hawk girl nonchalantly reacted by pulling Miley in the place and closing the door right after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Hmm, oh...Join the team? Ehhhh, nah, we gotta enough peeps already and two pyros including myself."

If that was it, then Ben was done here. He wasn't trying to shut her down or be rude, but honestly, it was the same situation as with his fan girls. There were thousands of them, and sadly, he had to turn them away and he couldn't always be long and thoughtful in his approach for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"Aww man.... Come on Miley think do something and try not to screw up this time!" Miley thought as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before talking in a loud tone like she was talking to someone in the military. Miley had seen a few movies on humans where they had to prove them selves to be on a team to fight in battles together so Miley decided to try and go about this that way. Miley puts her hand to her forehead getting ready to sulaute Ben. Miley then stood up straight with a determined face.

"I AM READY TO PROVE MYSELF SIR! i WILL FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF THIS CITY AND i WILL FIGHT FOR THE BETTER LIVES OF THE FUTURE CHILDREN OF THIS CITY! I AM READY TO FIGHT AND SHOW WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER THIS TEAM SIR!"

Miley moves her hand out ward saluting Ben and putting her foot back where it was before. "Pleas don't let that be a little to over kill...."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Doubtness filled Kat's eyes as she looked to both of them mostly Ben from his sudden unacceptance about Miley who yelled out her words along a saluting soldier gesture,could this be a joke?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Ben jumped back, a little startled by her sudden change in personality.

"Look that's all well and good, but..."

Ben then had a flashback to him as 10, wanting to be a superhero, a plumber, just like his grandpa Max.

"Sigh, I might regret this, but ok....I'll make you an honorary at first, but you gotta prove yourself useful. Come with me."

Later....

They entered the simulation chamber in the form of a jagged rocked mountain peek, which was actually an active volcano. Ben was now wearing his usual attire.

"Protect me...From Typhoon there. part of being a Titan is saving innocents. If she mortally wounds me or kills me in this simulation, you fail. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:56 pm

"oh thank god i didnt screw this up." Miley knods and follows ben. Miley then listens to im as she removes her shoes not wanting to melt them again and rolls up her pants legs. Miley then smiles looking to ben. The simulation looked a lot like her old home and she liked it.

"I'll do better than my best sir! I'm ready to begin."

Miley says as her hair, eyes, elbows down to her hands, and knees down to her feet catch on fire as she smiles,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just knock on the door already! (Titans)   Just knock on the door already! (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just knock on the door already! (Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next