Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Vote_lcaplove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Voting_barlove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Vote_lcaplove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Voting_barlove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Bee shook her head. "No, just walking, guess we could go wherever you want, doesn't bother me." She said chasing after him and jumping onto his back, her arm around his neck to stay up and hold onto him. "Onward!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Bloodmoon laughed jumped on his back and shouted onward his arms going around bee's legs to shift bee's weight more evenly so he wouldn't stumble and walked on while saying while laughing, "Your quite lucky one of my friends use to do that when we where younger, so tell me do you like to star gaze?"
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:35 pm

"I love looking at the stars! They're so pretty, I like them all so much." She said resting her chin on his head. This was so fun! He was really nice and had a great sense of humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Bloodmoon smiled to himself before saying, "That they are, now hold on." That was the only warning he gave before taking off at a dead run going down what seemed to be random turns but were really a memorized path. Till he stopped at a small hill were several constalations that where unknown to man but could be seen by animals yet they where the only ones to shine here there was the wolf, dragon and the Phoenix where the brightest only here where they visable to a human that was not connected to nature. Bloodmoon smiled up as he looked up into the night sky before saying, "This is a sight man has not found i've done the research only reason i have found them is because i can see as a wolf i brought a friend to one of these spots where only these contalations shine it is something that makes my past worth remembering and my future seem bright."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Bee had clung to Bloodmoon carefully, not to fall. She loved where they were, it was so pretty, she had never seen those stars before, but they triggered a memory. "Wow, so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Bloodmoon was quite for a little while just letting bee enjoy the sight of the constalations before saying, "I'm glad that we got to meet each other Bee even if we just met half an hour ago." Bloodmoon just couldn't stop smiling he may have only just met Bee but he was happier then he ever been since Artemis had been taken away from him.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"And I, you. I'm glad your happy, its really nice to have met you."Bee said nodding her head, she felt great and was making someone happy, even a little bit for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Bloodmoon just kept on watching the constlaltions for several more minutes before noticing that the moon was starting to set it would be light soon and he needed to go hunting for food as well as getting some orders filled sighing he said, "Bee I need to head home soon so I can do some work how ever I would like to make sure you get home safe even though you can take care of yourself lets just say my wolf side is protective of people I consider friends because I lost one friend by a terrible evil and I want to spend as much time talking to you as I can and I can know where to look when I want to see you again." Bloodmoon winced slightly and hoped that came out better than it sounded while again cursing his lack of social skills.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 am

"Well that will be hard since I live in many different places but I guess I can stay at the place I'm found most." She said mumbling here and there trying to think. "Your a great friend and I'm hoping we can keep rhis relationship going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm

"Hmm thats fine i can always track your sent as i know the places you spend the most time at. I hope so too also fair warning I have little to no social skills i spent most my life feared so i ran away with my friend then spent four years as a wolf so i apologize in advance for any thing I say or do that offends you and which way do i need to head to take you to your current home?", said bloodmoon as he left the park with bee still on his back.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

"I live not to far from here." She pointed into the distance not far from her ciew was a small dumpster house. It was the one she used the most and when she wasn't she would let others use it. She rested her head on his shoulder and hummed a bit. "Its fine, I mean if you have problems with social interaction its normal for some people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Bloodmoon started to walk towards bee's home while saying, "Yea true" he then fell silent for the walk to bee's home smiling he said in as a silly regal voice, "Your stop madame." He then let bee get down from his back and turned to face her and said, "It was nice meeting you have a nice night."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:28 pm

"The same to you too sir." She stuck her hand out and smiled at him. "I would love to hang out with you more, your feeling awesome." She curtseyed and giggled. "See you around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Bloodmoon kissed bee's hand and saying, "yea see ya." bloodmoon then changed into a wolf and ran off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2