Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Vote_lcaplove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Voting_barlove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Vote_rcap 
Moon
love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Vote_lcaplove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Voting_barlove begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Empty
PostSubject: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Bloomoon sighed as he sat on the bench in the Park of jump city as he stared up at the moon tonight was the anniversary of the death of Artemis he always seemed to wonder the most this night. Hearing someone coming around the bend he turned to see who was coming.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Bee had been searching aimlessly for nothing at all. She eas bored and needed a nice, refreshing walk. She hadn't seen the boy that was in the park. So she walked around the bend and saw him. Though she didn't say anything to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Bloomoon watched the girl walk on before getting up and shifting into a wolf before running through the park following the way the girl had gone keeping out of sight as not to cause the girl alarm as she went along the path he noticed several drunk men still drinking stumbling along the path towards the girl. Bloodmoon inwardly groaned to himself as he knew what would most likely happen he prepared himself to jump out from where he was hiding should the men do anything foolish.

Ooc:Sorry cliche I know but bloomoon isn't really the type to just come up and randomly talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

((OOC: its fine ^^))

Bee had noticed the men and kept walking keeping her face forward, not giving the drunks her attention. She wasn't scared, and it didn't bother her what others did. What did bother her was the sounds coming behind her. She couldn't tell by just sounds what it was so she just walked by the men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am

Bloodmoon watched and listened to what the men where saying as the girl seemed to ignore them and walk on. He did not act till till one of the men went to grab the girl he shot forward and bit down on the mans wrist causing the man to yelp out in pain before shouting in a drunken slur, "You mangy mutt I show you to attack me." He then brought down his half empty bottle of beer on Bloodmoon's head causing it shatter growling Bloodmoon bit down harder and yanked to the left causing the man to fall. His buddies finally coming out of shock three of the five other men rushed forward wobbly. Bloodmoon rushed forward shifting as he went and close lining two of the rushing men. Before kneeing the third in the gut.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Bee just watched everything unfold. Well this was new. She wanted to help but hr seemed like he was doing fine on his. Own, so she stood there just watching. She tried seeing who he was but when she did, she didn't know who he was.

((OOC: I am soooo sorry I didn't even notice you had posted!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 am

(OOC:Its ok sorry I been busy past couple of weeks)

Bloodmoon glared as he finished beating up the group that tried to attack the girl and the two that had stayed back having ran off. He turned around to face the girl and while holding his now throbbing head he turned around and was surprised to see the girl was still there most civilians ran when a fight happened and said, "Um hi I'm Bloodmoon." not sure what to really to say he was never much of a person to talk but felt he had to say something after all the girl was just standing there.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Bee put her hand own to be shook. "I am Bee, its a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for beating them up." Bee said smiling, not many people would do that for some other the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Bloodmoon smiled a little and shook bee's hand before saying, "Same here and it was no problem I can't stand people like that ever since I was a kid. You wouldn't happen to have any any Advil on you by chance would you? That moron gave me a headache smashing that bottle on my head."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 pm

"Um...give me a second..." Bee ran into the woods grabbing a tin box that was hidden in a bush. She then came back holding the box, she opened it, pulled out the meds, and handed him the bottle of advil. "Here you go, those guys where jerks, didn't need to touch me, if you weren't here I would've taken care of the problem." She said rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Bloodmoon just smiled as he took the Advil before saying,"That's good to know that you would of been alright even if I wasn't here. So if you don't mind me asking what are you doing out so late?" while cursing in his head about not having really any social skills.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

"Just going for a walk, yourself?" Bee asked the stranger, smiling wide, she usually smiled to everyone so it wasn't that uncommon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm

"Just wandering around the city my wolf side causes me to sometimes tonight more than most." said bloodmoon while looking up at the moon before smiling a small smile at bee.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh, that is so cool! I just walk around mostly because I don't really to sleep that often." Bee says with a smile and nod of the head. She was rather overjoyed to hang out with someone even if it was for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Bloodmoon started to walk down the path just for the heck of it his smile growing Bee's addittude was infectious it seemed before saying, "So any place you want to go?" while putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)   love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love begins anew under moonlit sky (spiritgirl)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next