Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen - Page 4 Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen - Page 4 Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 am

Zack laughed, walking over to the counter. He cut out a slice from one of the pizzas, then took the rest of the pizza, leaving just the one slice. "Bah! Don't know know a joke when you hear one, love?" He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He looked at her, noticing she had put her wings over her shoulders. "Ya know love, if you're cold you can borrow my jacket."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Jay shrugged, "I'm fine, if it bothered me so much I'd go get my jacket. But I don't think you'd appreciate me cutting wing holes into yours." Jay had figured that since she was now a member of the team she could get an extra jacket and cut wing holes in it. She looked at how much pizza Zack had gotten and cast a quick glance back at the kitchen, "did you leave any for the other team members?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:27 pm

ooc: Oi, sorry about the reply time... I didn't realize you'd replied.

ic: "You'd just be wearing it, not flying in it, girly. No reason to cut it. Plus, it ain't just leather. I don't think you could cut it at all. And we're the only two here right now. You've already got your food, now I've got mine. Besides I left a slice." Zack grinned happily, flopping down on the couch, which groaned audibly. He went back to watching the movie, munching on pizza.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

"Well I figured leave some for Rain or them to heat up later if they come out," Jay explained. "Besides, I'm more comfortable just using my wings."
Jay shrugged,"besides its also just to get them out of the way sometimes and I do it without realizing it. Its like crossing your arms or putting your hands in your pockets. You Just have to put them somewhere." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"Ah, that makes sense. Dangerously close to too much sense, but it makes just barely the right amount of sense." With that bizarre butchery of logic, Zack grinned widely and resumed eating his pizza.

ooc: short answer. Blarg
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 pm

"For an insane guy, you make to much sense." Jay stated. She took a large bite of her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 pm

"I could be making less sense-making if you were wanting be to be making less making of sense." Zack grinned again, though he was being sincere.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Jay paused in mid-bite,"huh?" she thought that over a few times trying to make sense,"you know what, forget I said anything, I liked it better when you where making sense."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Zack nodded cheerfully. "My thoughts exactly. Sense is good, but too much sense is bad. You can never have enough of just the right amount of sense, but you can always have too much too much sense or too much not enough sense."

ooc: Yay word games! 0.o
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Jay wrapped her wings around herself completely hiding herself from the world,"Ah! stop already, your making my brain hurt!" Any more of listening to this, senseless sense talk and her brain would pop. "Subject change!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Zack looked at her, tilting his head like some confused animal. He stared at her, not sure what to say. so many possible conversations ran through his mind that he couldn't speak, and the multiple personalities in his head had a miniature battle royal as they tried to agree on what to say. After a long pause, Zack blurted out "I like... rocks?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Jay lowered her feathery tent, "Rocks?" she wondered where that had come up exactly but figured it was better then confusing the daylights out of her. "I'm not really good at any kind of rock things. Except I know birds swallow little stones. But that's about it." She had managed to sneak into a museum one time. She had headed straight for the animal section and found out a lot about a bunch of animals but not a lot about rocks and plants and such.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 pm

"Rocks are great for all sorts of stuff! You can play catch with them, you can talk to them, you can throw them, you can hit stuff with them, you can hit them with stuff..." Zack's voice trailed off. "And apparently you can eat them... That doesn't sound like a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 pm

"Never said I've eaten them, just said birds do."Jay explained, "they swallow them to help them digest there food because they can't chew there food."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:02 am

Zack stared. "Can't chew their food? That's horrible! Swallow rocks? that sounds not fun either..." He looked at his pizza and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room Kitchen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next