Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen - Page 3 Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen - Page 3 Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Jay shrugged, "Eh, sounds fair enough to me, except on holidays that include April first." She smirked to herself. April Fools day would be a blast around here, especially with some one who was a natural magnet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

"What's a holiday? and why is the first of April significant? Zack hadn't celebrated a holiday since his parents had been alive. He had seen the various decorations each year, but had thought they were just decorations and no longer remembered the meanings behind them.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Jay stared at him for a moment, not sure she had actually heard him ask what a holiday was, even worse, he didn't know about April Fools day. She shook her head at the thought of not knowing what April Fools day was. She looked in the kitchen and pulled the calender of the wall and walked over to Zack"ok, I guess I'll just have to educate you." She flipped it to the one Zack had asked about and one of her favorites, April first.
"April first, or April Fools day, day of practical pranks, mischief and minor mayhem..." Jay said,"you pull pranks and tricks on your friends. Its a day dedicated to tricksters and pranksters."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 pm

"So... It's a day where I'm supposed to do what I do every day?" Zack raised an eyebrow. "That seems odd. Why bother naming a day for pranks when everybody knows you're supposed to play them every chance you get. Life would be so much more boring otherwise!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 pm

"Yes but its the only day you don't get in trouble for it." she explained, looking at the day on the calendar as if it would suddenly make it April first. "people just prank you back. And then pranking wars are created."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Zack paused, then his eyes lit up. "Prank wars? That sounds awesome!" He grinned from ear to ear, then paused, his grin fading slightly. "Who's in charge of making these holidays?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Jay looked up at him from the calendar, "hmmm. I don't actually know. Halloween started way back when, Christmas has a whole story based on religious beliefs. Hanukkah too. And then the president's birthday's are just, well, important president's birthdays. I don't really know who makes the holidays." She thought about it for a while. She never thought about where a holiday actually came from.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 am

Zack grinned. "Then why don't we make our own holidays? If anyone can make up some reason to have a holiday, why can't we come with some!" He looked up suddenly, and turned around. The pizza was done. He leaned down and took the pizzas out one by one, laying them on the counter. "Why not have a free food holiday? That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Jay tried to think of a way to tell him this idea wouldn't work, but coming up with none she just shrugged and decided to let him have his fun. "It would make scavenger life a little easier for a day wouldn't it." she thought, "Though I think it would run restaurants out of business in a day."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

"It would work fine! Do you have any idea how much food they throw away daily? They could give free food out every day if they wanted instead of letting it go to waste!" Zack threw his arms out to emphasize his point.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Jay thought this over, "huh, guess you got a point there." she thought about something for a minute, then started laughing lightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. "What? What is it? Is it a secret joke? I wanna know the secret joke!" He looked at her intently, almost like a dog hoping for a treat.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 am

"Not so much a joke as, we're actually getting along and I haven't threatened to throw you out of a window yet." Jay said pulling a piece of pizza onto a plate and heading back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 am

Zack grinned. "Good luck, love. You can barely lift me, and that was with Rain's help. Besides..." He leaned in, mocking a menacing tone. "Try it, and I'll pull you with me. I'll survive the fall, will you?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:32 am

"Oh come on! I just said we where getting along. I didn't mean to jinx it!" Jay sighed. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch, pulling her wings around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room Kitchen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next