Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Whilst the lovefest between Isenstein and Akow had been going on, Arachnikid used the opportunity to crawl further into the darkness. Justl ike a creepy crawly, ready to pounce. Of course, the 'GO!' command had to be something... fun.

"Touching moment, really. But it's time for you two to make like flies, and... you know... get caught in a we- BE SWATTED!"

Arachnikid had shot a line of webbing from the darkness. It would zoom straight passed the two, gripping the wall behind them as Arachnikid had been pulled towards them; feet pressing forth for a double thrust kick of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Akow was glad to see Isen ok and she stopped long enough for arachnkid to get the upper hand and attack. Akow barley dodges the attack and narrows her eyes at the boy.

"WHAT THE #*$#*(# *%##(*! I SAY WE NEED TO #$*# STOP A GUY WHOSE ABOUT TO KILL YOU ALL AND YOUR FIRST IDEA IS TO ATTACK THE 2 PEOPL ETRYING TO HELP YOU! ARE YOU THAT #($*( STUPID OR SOMETHING!"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:59 am

Isenstein merely stood there as the Spiderkid tried to kick the two heroes. He held his arms out and cupped his two hands as if to catch a football. He grabbed the spider-kid's leg and held on tight, making sure that the webbing he cast stayed.

"You," He said sternly, "Ignorant child. We are here to do something that you have failed to even comprehend. Saving a life at the cost of our own. Inside this base a mad man is stalking about, trying to retrieve that which had been taken from me. Do you even know what this man could do? He had almost killed Batman!" He let go of the spider boy and watched as he was sling shoted toward the web. Then the lights went out. "It's too late." He said grimly.

When the Lantern brightened the hallway, a samurai blade was pointing between his two eyebrows and a man with a red demon mask and black cloths was holding the blade. "You were safer in the darkness." He said, moving forward. He pulled his katana back and thrusted the other sword he held in his left hand, the Ming Dynasty blade able to cut through steel, toward the lantern's rib cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am

Mark was quite shocked this guy was now in front of him. Ok, maybe listening to them might have been a little bit useful. As he thrust the sword at Mark, TL moved backwards avoiding the stab attack. The dodge was unnatural in the fact that he moved backwards quickly without stumbling and without taking a step at all. It was just his mind moving his body via levitation at a split second reaction, in fact faster; he moved as fast as he could could think. The ring had just saved him...barely. "Ok, I refuse to believe all this is over a few weapons. Now don't make me say it again, get out of our house because this is getting old real fast...Actually ancient!" As Lantern came to a stop a yard back from the master his ring shot forwardth a construct of a blue hard light raptor as he spoke, which ran and leaped at the assailant.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 am

So that didn't go entirely to plan... well, fortunately enough Arachnikid had zipped down the dark halls once more, disguised by the darkness bestowed upon the house by the night. He'd climb his way back onto the ceiling, slowly creeping across. He now had the two of them to deal with, so long as no damage occured, or nothing was stolen. He would remain out of sight... Mark must have his hands full, eh?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 am

Akow groans as the spider boy disappears again.

"man that was annoying why coulding he have justs remain chilled out while I looked for the wepons?"

Akow puts her arms behind her head crossing then laying her head on them as well as she closes her eyes.

"I guess I'll have to lower him on the favorite super hero rank for that."

Akow says making a mental note to litteraly change her writen out list of her favorite superheros list after all of this.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

"Clever boy," The man said twirling his swords as his arms went limp for a moment. "I am not here just to take a weapon back that could cut steel. No...I'm here to make sure all of you know what league you are fighting in. The one that fights and kills real heroes. Grant it my child does not have the same idea but one day, hopefully, he'll understand how to deliver 'True Justice' swiftly and effectively." He twirled his blade as he jumped and twirled in mid-air, cutting the raptor through with his samurai blade, the light shattering. He ran past him and made a cut for his arm, something harmless but painful. He was swallowed back into the darkness, where he looked through and spoke. "The last lantern I faced gave me a nice engagement ring for my husband. Course, it's drained now and the original bearer's head was planted in front of the Superman monument. A warning toward all heroes thinking they know what justice is."

"I won't stop you from that." Isenstein commented as he dragged his finger across his cheek. "Now, we'll need to find any hero that...damn...DAMN...I left that lantern cutie alone. We'll have to save him." He said sighing through his mask. He didn't want to have the blood of his mortal enemy, a hero no less, on his father's hands. That, and sense he is a hero, he would never forgive himself for the death of a hero. His father was not like that, unfortunately, a murder and kill type. "Come on, we have heroes to save." He said, not really believing what he had just said. He ran down the hallway toward where he left the lantern.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 am

BERMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Meanwhile, Teen Lantern was briefly retreating backwards and shooting multiple laser beams of blue energy into the darkness. "This is Blue, guys if you read me, we have an intruder in the nest. Really dangerous and loves the dark. I'm heading towards the grid to flip on all the power to expose him. Don't know how many he brought with him though, use extreme caution." Mark had his ring hand doing the random shooting into the darkness as he flew backwards and had the other hand on his intercom in his ear. This guy was a bit more dangerous then originally TL gave him credit for.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 pm

"You gotta watch it with those beams, man. You almost had my eye out with one of those laser things"

Arachnikid would say into his own intercom having heard Mark. Arachnikid had remained on the ceiling above the hallway. He remained concealed within the darkness, keeping a look out for whomever this visitor may just so happen to be.

"Gimme a heads up if you run into any trouble, Blue. I'll keep tracking our other guests... Oh, and I never knew we had such deep sleepers on the team, hmm"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Akow raised an eyebrow.

"Cutie? Yeah the guy looked kinda hot but the whole goodie two shoes thing kinda killed it for me but if you like that kinda thing I guess thats what you like then."

Akow said shrugging not really paying attention to the task at hand
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm

"What the heck is going on in there?" She stood on a rooftop looking in the direction of the nest. She could faintly hear gun shots, then she saw the blue light of marks ring. Haruhi had been out on her night patrol, being slightly nocturnal. She made her way to the Nest and then went in through a fifth floor window and began to make her way down the staircase. She then heard the blue lantern's message through her ear piece. So they were under attack.
She picked up her pace and made it to the second floor's hallway where she ran into Mark.
"What exactly is going on here, why are we under attack?" She then noticed a red masked man wearing all black making his way up the first flight of stairs. "I'm guessing that's the intruder." She had no trouble seeing in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:55 pm

The man simply cut through the beams of light as he ran towards him, charging toward him with the single goal of killing the hero who had taken his apprentice's weapons. He had a plan in mind for how he was going to treat the body of his foe, probably going to hang it upside down over the Nighthawk's base. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and saw that another hero had arrived. "I haven't had this much fun in years." The man said as he took a step back, fusing to the shadows and vanishing. He was going to wait for an opportunity to kill at least one hero here.

"Believe me, I go both ways." Isenstein said as he ran down the hallway. Isenstein had arrived to the stairs, finally finding the lantern. He stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment and then climbed up, holding his hands up. "I have an offer. A truce, if you will. I'll help you defeat my master with nothing in return." He said, being completely honest with the hero. He wanted to stop his father/master before any hero was killed.

"I suspect that you assume you are hidden." A voice said. The demon masked man had escaped the lantern for the moment and was trying to get his barrings. He had found Arachnikid, staring at him with just his sword unsheathed. The katana that he wielded was much longer than the Ming sword, making it easy to reach an opponent from far away but rather difficult for close encounters. He pointed his blade up and thrusted it toward the Arachnikid's heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am

"Yup and I'm just, about, there." Teen Lantern stopped and landed by the room. Then simply looked at the unit and made a blue hand that reached over and turned all the power in the hotel to maximum via the master control switch for the entire complex. All the lights were then remotely activated and switched on. "No more hiding in the darkness." Mark said aloud before flying back into the hallway and trying to decide who to go to first; Arachni or Haru? "Haruhi, nice of you to join us, they're after some weaponry I stashed away apparently. Watch out, the guy with the mask and samurai sword is like some kinda Karate Kid with Ninja Turtle training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2