Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Vote_lcapThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Voting_barThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Vote_lcapThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Voting_barThe man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Empty
PostSubject: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Not exactly the most stealthiest approach into a base full of heroes, all of which have experience with deal with villains of Steel City. However, the intruders that were inside weren't from Steel City. There were three, one already in the armory who was looking for a specific set of weapons taken from his apprentice, the other two about to ram through the door with a Harley Davidson.

Isenstein needed to get to his armory before his master could. His plan was to go in stealthily but when he heard his master/father was going to infiltrate the base, he had to stop him from doing so. The difference between his master and him, was that he let heroes live. The master, when infiltrating any base, would kill everyone within, even if they were heroes. He almost killed Batman but Isenstein never believed it. Isen had fought Batman and barely escaped with all his bones attached.

The door to the NightHawk's base fell with a slam, a M60 and SPAS toating Isenstein on the front, and Akow on the back. He accelerated through the hallways as he made his way toward what he thought was the armory, making as much noise as possible. He wanted the heroes of this place to wake up before his master reached them. If they were awake, they may survive the night. He pulled the stand to the M60 and settled it on the handles, firing a round down the hall every few seconds. He reached some stairs, riding up them and to the second floor.

"Akow, any idea where the armory is?" Isenstein asked over the noise of the engine.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Akow was screaming getting the idea they were supposed to be loud and began to start hitting doors with her staff as hard as she could as they passed them.

"I've been to the Titans tower not here dude! I have no idea where anything is!"

Akow shouted over the engine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 pm

"We don't have an armory..." Mark says standing in front of them now with his pajama's and no mask on. "Were superheroes, not soldiers, like I've been trying to explain to you two morons, but I see now trying to get through to you was a waste of time." The Lantern's pajamas then convert to his uniform as he begins to float a little with his ring on his fist, which is balled up in a bit of fury. I showed them mercy last time and this is their repayment, huh? "I'm starting to get it, you two only understand ONE language!" TL's blue aura then began to spike around him like archaic flames, the kind that almost looked like waves drawn on a surfboard or in Mayan paintings. "Not the smartest tactic attacking a team of us at our home base, but I guess you do get some cred for trying to do it when were all asleep." To be honest, he was wondering how they even found out about the NH base.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:52 am

"Can a dude not get his beauty sleep? I know, ...I don't need it, b-"

Arachnikid had begun speaking as he descended from the ceiling, clinging on to a thin piece of webbing. He had dropped down from not far behind the two intruders, still dressed in his hero attire; gotta be ready for everything, right?

"Just gonna' put this out there... you two, really... REALLY, suck at the ol' stealthy approach. I mean, total suckasaurus level"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Isenstein stopped the motorcycle and kicked the stand, getting off the bike but leaving the engine running. He gripped Akow's shoulder and leaned in to whisper something.

"Find the place where they put my equipment. If you see my master, don't fight him, just run. Keep away from the darkness. You'll have the M60 on the Hog just in case."

He let go of her as Archnikid decended behind him. He then began to clap. The sound was loud, almost painful, as he walked toward the Lantern.

"Finally! FFFFFFFINALLY! You understand me. You, the only hero in the world to truly see within my dark decried insane soul of mine. You see deeply but you barely skimmed the top of the cake, lad. I'll give you a hint on why I'm here. You have my master's sword, my master is not happy, and I have to come all the way here with my new apprentice. Well, I'm a bad teacher heading in here guns-a-blaz'n but I need my tools to teach and your in the way."

He took the SPAS in his hand and began to fire away at the Lantern. Three shots and the gun jammed. He wasn't really good at his guns even though his master's life partner was once the best gunsmen in Europe. He threw the SPAS at Archnikid and yelled "Go!" to Akow as he ran toward the Lantern as if he was going to do a front assault. What he was planning was a drop kick toward the Lantern's chest but then there was the other hero. He was going to have a rough time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Akow narrows her eyes at Mark annoyed at him and she stands up on the bike holding her fist up.

"HEY WERE NOT HERE TO KILL YOU WERE HERE TO--...."

Akow stops talking when Isen griped her shoulder. Akow hesitated at fist but then takes the M60 and begins to run and pauses and looks back to Isen and looks at him looking kind of worried but then Isen yelled go to her and she continues to run off and looks around opening doors to try and find the equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 am

"So all this for a few weapons? If your master is as dumb as you are, tell him to please come then. Were not going anywhere!" Mark was shocked he actually fired on him, but not that shocked and throws up a oval shield to deflect the fire, and then as his gun jammed BL let down the barrier only to find Isenstein was ballsy enough to actually dropkick him, which actually caused the Teen Lantern to go rolling backwards. However, the attack also left opening for Arachnikid. "AK, after her! I got him." TL said getting to all fours and rubbing his stomach irritably where he had been kicked.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 am

Arachnikid had swiftly dropped down to the floor, quickly ducking to one side to avoid the gun that had been thrown at him. Hopefully Mark could handle the creepy redneck biker bum by himself... should be able to. AK had seen AKOW run off, but decided that a lady at the very least deserves a few seconds head start. Clearly Mark and his play date may take a while, so. Got to enjoy the chase, right?

"Righto!"

Arachnikid would say, looking to where AKOW had ran off to. He shot a line of webbing and began swinging down the hallway. He was new, but certainly had the advantage in knowing the floor plan.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:46 pm

'Damn! He's surely dead.' Was Isenstein's thought as the spider hero swung away. Hopefully he won't get killed by his master, but there was no room for that with such an evil man. He punched the fire extinguisher case, breaking the glass with his leather glove and taking out the extinguisher, his only weapon defense that he has right now. He charged and swung, saying "Be happy you are fighting me, Lantern. I feel when I kill a hero but master doesn't. He kills for pleasures beyond my understanding." Isenstein said, trying to hint Lantern to understand why he was here. He couldn't flat out explain, but if he did, the walls have ears. He took out the nozzle of the fire extinguisher and shot white foam at the Lantern, hoping that was enough to distract him. He made a run for AKOW.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Akow looked behind her to see Arachnikid and she didn't know who he was abut she knew he must be a Nighthawk person. Akow looks forwards again as she talks to him.

"Ok before you attack Spider dude you should know were not here to kill anyone! We are just here to get Ise's stuff back and keep his master from killing anyone so in other words, WE COME IN PEACE!"

AKow said not knowing she shouldn't say they were there to stop Isens master out loud as she looks through more rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

As Mark looked up he saw Isenstein coming at him with the extinguisher and a blue version of Mark standing by the one that was down on the ground caught it. "I've dealt with both your kinds quite often recently. And I hope you understand that as a being of faith, I'm not afraid of either of you." Mark said as his eyes glowed a bright blue and he rose up only to get the froth from the fire extinguisher in his face. In response he created a blue vacuum to suck it all up all of the cover smoke, however, Isenstein was gone. "Damn. Where he run off to?" Teen Lantern had failed to hold off Isenstein and now Arachnikid and everyone else might be in danger, he had to hurry and get to him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 am

Arachnikid had quickly learnt of the layout of the Nighthawk nest. And so, he found it quite easy to keep up with AKow, though he would remain scurrying on the ceilings; only ready to show himself when it looks as though she is about to steal whatever it is the two are after. He calls out;

"You come in peace, eh? ...the message probably got a little muffled when you rode in, guns blazing... but you come in peace, right? That's cool, only... you're an unwanted house guest toots. May think of knocking next time, perhaps?"

Hopefully Mark was doing as well with the other dude. Otherwise they may need to pick straws for who wakes up Haruhi to help...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:31 pm

"Ok Spider dude think of it this way whose more easier to kill someone whose asleep or awake? We were trying to wake you guys up as quickly as possible before Isen's master got to you guys first! And if we would have knocked there would have been no way of telling if one of you guys got up before that one guy got to at least one of you!"

Akow said as she continued to search.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Isenstein was a good distance away from the Lantern. His plan was to find his master before anyone else would, but what he didn't know was that his master was already in the base. He ran down the hall until he found Akow, seeing the hero that had chased after her stopped. She must have explained why they were here. He figured if she didn't explain, they would still be running and maybe even fighting. He walked up to Akow and placed his hand on her shoulder, nodding toward her and looking at the spider-like hero. "We need to get to the armory before anyone else gets hurt."

"It seems like my son has arrived after I have. Such a pity, he's so slow." A voice said behind the Lantern. Before he could turn around, the lights went out and a noise of a blade coming out of it's sheath rang through the hall. The figure stepped forward and made a horizontal slash toward the Lantern, jumped back, and hid within the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 pm

"Huh, what the heck was Tha--AAACK!" A voice rang out and then the lighting went dim, and Mark felt a blade slice him. His Power cell battery dropping a whole 4% afterwards. "What the heck?! Ok, that's enough. Sorry, but the name's Lantern for a reason." Mark then demonstrates by becoming a very bright flare in the darkness and illuminated the area with his bright blue aura so he can find the person attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)   The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man who beat Batman or There goes the front door (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next