Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapAnswer the damn door (Open to Titans) Voting_barAnswer the damn door (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapAnswer the damn door (Open to Titans) Voting_barAnswer the damn door (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm

It was the middle of the day in Jump City and the sun was high up in the sky with not a cloud in sight, by most people's standards today was perfect. Perfect for what though? Well according to some of the people in the bank with guns it was the perfect day to rob a bank, something which seemed to happen a lot here in Jump City. The men didn't have big fire arms, just regular old pistols that anyone could get a hold of, it seems they weren't exactly professionals at this but so far they'd managed to get some money in the bag and were ready to leave when suddenly the alarm went off, something which they hadn't planned for.

With all that going on though there was one girl who was around watching what was going on and that was Tara. She had just been going from rooftop to rooftop when she heard sirens so she decided to follow them and she had followed them straight to the bank where the robbery was going down. She watched as the police formed a barrier outside and she just sat on the roof and waited for the Titans to show up but it didn't look as if any were going to show. Perfect. That gave Tara the perfect chance to shine.

Tara would then hop from the roof she was on over to the roof of the bank, she manipulated the air currents underneath her to make sure that she would make the jump. As she landed on the roof she would look in and see the robbers before removing one of the glass panels to get in. She would then slowly lower herself down into the bank, landing softly on the tiled floor. She looked over and saw that the three men had their backs to her which was perfect. She would jump on the spot and throw a spinning back kick in mid air, to most people it would look like she hit nothing but air and that's exactly what she did, hit the air. She sent a powerful blast of air which took two of the men off their feet. The last man would turn around to see a fireball coming towards him which caused him to raise his hands up to cover his face. She would then throw 3 more fireballs, one for each man, which sent them all flying out of the bank door into the police's hands.

Before the police could get into the bank Tara left the same way she had gotten in. She was curious as to why the Titans hadn't shown up and there was only one way to find out. After a short trip she would find herself on Titans island standing in front of the big steel door, she knew that she wouldn't be heard knocking normally so she dug her hand into the earth and pulled it up with a giant rock glove around it and pounded on the door.
"Knock knock, I know that there's gotta be someone in there. I can wait her all day."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:01 pm

"Knock knock."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Eric ran to the door hearing noises. " Another intruder?" Aeon asked. " Well, Maybe. I guess we'll find out." Eric said pressing a button opening the door. Behind it was a rather beautiful girl, " Hey? ummm, how can I help you?" He said awkwardly. He always answered the doors but this was just awkward.

OOC:
Can you change the thread name considering 1. I answered the door. and 2. your cussing and it's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Finally, there was someone who answered the door. She had seen this Titan on TV before when she first arrived in the city but she didn't know his name and couldn't remember anything else about him, oh well that didn't really matter to her. "Well I just had to stop a bank robbery because it seems as if none of you were going to show up so I came over to here wondering why that is, hell if you guys are that inactive then I think it's time you guys took me in." Tara would cross her arms across her chest and put most of her weight on one foot while tapping the other.

As she was talking she was secretly checking out the inside of the Tower, seemed to be pretty fancy in there. Fancier than where she grew up, she might be out of place there but hell if the Titans weren't going to show up to a simple bank robbery then that was the place she needed to be, whether she fit in or not. She was given these powers for a reason and she was going to put them to good use
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:11 pm

" We never got a call then. Everyone would have been on it if we did get a call." He said looking at her posture.

" Take you in? We do it a lot you'd be surprised but we can't just take anyone in." He said looking at the girl that looked rather grumpy. He pointed out at the ocean behind them " TSUNAMI!" He yelled bending his knees putting his hands on his head and running in circles.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Tara would turn around and look out at the sea, there was no tsunami what the heck was this guy talking about? How did he become a Titan? "Um.....There's not a tsunami there but if you want one I'm sure I could make one for you." A little bragging by Tara there, sure she could make some big waves but not tsunami size waves, but if this guy wanted a big wave then she would give him a big wave.

She would then turn back around to face the Titan who answered the door and looked at him running around, seriously was this guy on drugs or something? Should the Titans consider doing random drug tests these days because if they don't already then it seems like they should if they're all like this guy
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

" Well you don't laugh do you?" He said completely changing moods. He looked at the waves she made and wasn't that impressed. " I may look like a dork, because I am, but I've seen way better water people." He said hoping she would show off her skill better.

" So, so far all you are too me is talk. Show me what you could do." He said walking up to her so close he could push her over with his chest.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Tara would just keep her eyes on him as he got closer, he looked as if he was going to try and push her out of the way and Tara knew just how to counter this. She looked as if she needed to sneeze, she took a few deep breaths before actually letting out a sneeze while at the same time letting out a burst of flames at the ground between them to keep the distance. "Sorry, it seems I'm allergic to that crap that you were talking just now." Hopefully that made him realise that if he got too close that she would make him sorry that he did it, she wouldn't want to burn his hair off by "accident" or something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Eric stepped back when the flames came between them. " Ya' Know, too be a Titan it's not just your strength." He said walking behind her. " it's your skill!" He said going to grab her arm putting it behind her back and bending her back over just a little.

" Oh and mostly being able to work out problems and being nice with one another." He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Tara would feel her arm get bent behind her back, she didn't really struggle because she knew that she had a way out of it. "Is that all you've got?" Tara would then raise the top part of her foot up in the air while digging her heel into the ground, causing the earth underneath both of them to raise up out of the ground about 25 feet high into a pillar, she would then place her foot fully on the ground once again so there was only enough room for one of them on there. "So do you want to let go now or should I just let you fall?" Simple question, let go or fall to a crap ton of pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:20 am

"You will put him down," Grace said, flying onto the scene. She had just broken up a fight downtown, and it looked like she had another fight to break up here at home. "Or else I'll put you down." She was covered in thick ice armor and already had two ice spears floating behind her. Grace didn't know who this earth-mage was, or what her problem was, but she would not allow her to stand here and threaten a teammate.

"I am Deep Freeze, current leader of the Teen Titans. Put the Titan down slowly and tell me who you are."

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:19 am

Tara would look at the girl who appeared in the ice armour, she would lower Eric down on the earth which forced him to let go of her but she manipulated the air currents to stay afloat. Seeing the ice spears Tara would form two fireballs in her hand. "So let me just make sure I've got this right. A Titan attacks me for no reason and when I defend myself I get the leader of the Titans threatening to kill me for simply defending myself? Well you Titans sure are the heroes I'd always imagined. If you couldn't tell that last line was coated with sarcasm." Seriously, getting threatend for defending herself, is this really what the Titans were all about? If it was Tara wasn't sure if she wanted to join them
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Eric was impressed by her powers. " Hey Grace, Don't worry I was just testing her skills." He said backing off her. This chic was very cocky and Eric was starting not to like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

"Testing her, eh? Well she should have studied more." Grace's eyes narrowed as the stranger formed fireballs obviously intended for Grace. And yet, her tongue dared speak of self-defense.

"Just defending yourself? Then what would you happen to be doing on our island? You are obviously the one at fault. And if you intend to join us, your current attitude will ensure you never do."

This girl disgusted Grace. To show up at the Titans' front door, brutalize a member, and then insult the team's moral standing was unforgivable.

"And let me make this clear. The only way you're leaving this island alive is by getting rid of those fireballs right now. If by some miracle you beat me, you'll have another 20 Titans on you faster than you can breathe. If you're willing to think that we aren't virtuous, then are you really willing to make us your enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 am

"Why am I here? I came here to see why you guys were too lazy to go and stop that bank robbery earlier. I had to step in an stop the thieves." This girl then told Tara to get rid of her fireballs, fat chance. "I'll get rid of these when you get rid of yours." Tara was obviously talking about the ice spears that Grace had formed, while at the same time she lowered herself back down to the ground. Is it possible that Tara has finally met someone as hard headed as she is? She didn't think there was anyone on the planet as hard headed as her but this Titan seemed to put up some pretty good competition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)   Answer the damn door (Open to Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer the damn door (Open to Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next