Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Vote_lcapBeat em up (Bloo then open) Voting_barBeat em up (Bloo then open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Beat em up (Bloo then open) Vote_lcapBeat em up (Bloo then open) Voting_barBeat em up (Bloo then open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beat em up (Bloo then open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beat em up (Bloo then open) Empty
PostSubject: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Crystal punched and punched as the man under her int the alley way she was in laid knocked out. His face horribly beaten in and bloodly like crystals fists. Crystal had gotten angry when this man started to shove her around and like she had learned before she decided to get rid of the anger the only way she knew how... By beating up someone.

Crystal panted as she slowed to a stop hunching over the man before sitting up straighter as she sat on his stomach and smiled up to the night sky. She still didn't know why but the rush and feeling that came from beating up people like this really made her excited and happy and to her that's all that mattered about it. She blinked though as she head someone walking over and looked over to them curiously wondering what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Greed was never one to sit still. He spent a lot of his time in his throne room fortress at the center of crash alley, but he also liked to roam. His section of Jump was a rather disgusting one. Many criminals lived here before Greed had even decided to carve it out as his own, but now that a Sin was in charge and the rules were far more lenient... those criminals had taken to more and more violence.
Speaking of, the whimpering of a dying man and angry... girl? That's not usual. Either way, his attention was grabbed. Eager to see the effects of his dominion, he found himself in the alley. He watched for a few moments as the girl beat the man to death.

"I think you've got him, Rave Girl." He said, acknowledging the color of her hair. "I don't really care though, so you can keep going. You look like you have spunk. That's a pretty big guy you've taken down. How'd you do it, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 pm

She didn't really mean for this to happen, she was just trying to scope out some borders to see what was up with all these horrible changes to when she suddenly heard yelling and angry growls. Willow.. this was her chance to finally break out that stupid suit she's been working on! She hadn't officially gone out in it... but maybe.. just maybe she could help someone and start bringing hope to Jump City.. She hadn't even gone to school yet nor met anyone, but Willow could tell that the morals of people suddenly dropped after HIVE took over.
Switching into her spider girl suit, she shoved all of her things into a tightly zipped back pack and swung over to the scene where she saw a girl on top of a beaten up man, followed by some creepy white haired dude walk out of the shadows. It was legit from one of those lame old superhero movies where the villain just 'happened to come out at the perfect time' kind of thing. Nonetheless when she arrived the man looked.. dead? He couldn't be right?

Willow would jump across the alley and stick to the wall, followed by shooting two webs to hopefully stick Crystal's hands together. "Step away from him now you over sized cheeto!" Spider Girl growled, looking at the guy with white hair to get ready to strike. 'Over sized cheeto? Really Willow? Way to start off this hero career you craved..'
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:47 pm

She panted and blinked at the man who arrived and tilted her head in confusion uncertain of what he had said. He seemed to be curious on how he did something or at least that what she thought he may have been asking. She looked to the man then to her fists, maybe he was asking how she took the man down. She then smiled and motioned that she tackled him then started to punch him. She then flexed her arm to say she was strong like she had seen others do before.

Crystal wasn't exactly strong though, she more or less was resourceful and usually just threw all her body weight into every attack she did to make it hit hard. As she held up her arm to show off her muscles a web shot out and just barely missed her hand. She eeped and blinked confused as she looked up at the girl on the wall. Was she trying to attack her? Why were people trying to attack her? She did nothing wrong right?

She got up and ran over to only nice seeming person around in a fashion that didn't look threatening but rather scared like a child would run from a monster. If greed let her and if she made it over she would get behind greed and look at the girl with rather innocent, scared, and confused eyes like she didn't know what she possibly had done wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:11 am

The girl made a motion to show that she was strong. Greed didn't have many doubts. If she was that small and beat an enemy like that, she at least had some experience. She could probably at the least run with some of the kids from the school. Maybe he should invite her? Or give her some form of test...
Alas, the heroes always come crawling from the woodwork. Greed looked lazily at the girl, wondering if she'd recognize him as the leader of this section. The change was recent, but the information spread quickly. He cracked a grin at her comment.

"Oversized Cheeto? That was the best you could come up with?" He begged, happy to see the sticky and strange substance had missed the mark on the girl. He leaned against the wall. "What are you doing here, anyway? There's no law against defending yourself... though I guess there's no law about dressing up in your favorite kink suit and picking fights either. Is that your gig?"

Eyes still trained on the slinger, Greed stepped aside so that Crystal was in front. "What are you hiding for? Don't tell me that spunk was forced? Why don't you try taking this one on? If you impress me, I'll show you a nice place where people like you can thrive."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:30 pm

The girl ran off behind the man and the first thing he said was... well... judging her choice of words. TO be fair it was a horrible way to start off this whole hero thing but you know... she was nervous! Taking down bad guys was a pretty big feat for someone her age.. or at least she thought it was? What was the average age for a hero in Jump City? THAT DOESN'T MATTER! Ugh she always gets so side tracked when thinking about these things. "Yeaahhh maybe not the best thing, but who dyes their hair that color anyways?" Willow agreed, jumping over the unconscious man and guarding him, narrowing her eyes at the two. The white hair guy then judged her outfit, making her grunt. "Excuse you this took me two months to make, it's better than having white hair when you're twelve." Spider-Girl responded snarkily as he pushed the cheeto further up.
Shaking her head Willow shot out two webs to attempt to grab onto the girl with orange hair's feet, if she did so she'd pull Crystal violently, hoping to throw her into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Crystal blinked as he moved so that he was in front. He seemed to be making her an offer. She wasn't sure what it was for but the fact that he had her now in front of him she figured he was probably wanting her to fight the girl for him. The two seemed to be conversing, was she suppose to be attacking now? Was he trying to distract the girl for her so that she could get in the first attack?

Before she could figure the answer out she was grabbed and thrown into a near by wall. She shouted in pain as she hit it, she hadn't really felt anything like it and man did it hurt. She fell to the ground and held herself as she trembled with teary eyes. She looked scared and confused as she felt the pain. She had minor pains before but nothing like this... how could anything feel like this...?

This was.... This.... Her anger started to build uncontrollably as she looked up at the girl and searched her thoughts for the right words trying to piece them together to try and make them in the right order to get her thoughts across. "You.... cause pain..... to..... Crystal....." Each word sounded like it was being said in different tones like they were from different sentences. She sounded like she was doing exactly what she was trying to do.... like she was trying to figure out how to talk to the girl.

Her name though sounded like it was spoken in a thick Japanese mixed with a British accent. "You make.... anger..." Crystal got up to her feet. "Crystal.... will... cause pain...." She let go of her self as anger filled her eyes and she started to run at the girl and would try to tackle her down to the ground. If she managed to do so she would the try to punch spider girls' face like she had done so to the man before by throwing all her strength into each punch. It was one of the only ways she knew how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:34 pm

There was a moment of pain crossing across the girls features before she seemed to regress to something more primal. Greed cared little about the snarky ones lame attempts at insults, and found this transformation far more riveting. "Seems you two officially have beef."
He announced, looking to the hero woman. "Maybe you should try being nicer next time. You hurt her feelings."

As Crystal charged, he stayed clear. "Crystal smash puny spider."

This was shaping up to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

The girl was easily thrown into the wall, but that wasn't enough to stop her completely. While she was still struggling to get up Willow shot webs on the unconscious man and practically cocooned him, followed by pulling him to the top of the building. There he was out of the way, safe from harm for now and Spider Girl could easily protect him while fighting off two guys.
Now holding herself against the wall, the other primal girl began to talk.. as if she couldn't talk? Like one of those big dumb guards from the movies that were all beef and no brain. A literal interpretation of meat head basically, where did he find this goon? But at least she identified herself... although... it's not like Willow could just say Crystal was trying to kill people... Were there still police? Ugh this town is confusing.

The girl ran after her to tackle her and punch her, but Willow was so high up on a wall that it didn't affect her. "Look bud, I don't know how much he's paying you, but it's not worth it." Spider Girl told her, shooting more webs at Crystal's face to blind her.
Not even seeing if that worked, The Web Slinger jumped over the ginger and landed in front of Greed, shooting webs at his feet just to jump away again. This was all hoping to pull him off to the side, if she hit him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Crystal blinked as the girl seemed to be on the wall now where her sticky webs had the man hanging. Crystal looked up to her unsure of how she could get to her at all at this point the girl was now talking to her while on the wall, she didn't get what she was saying but the next thing she knew the girl was shooting stuff at her again. So crystal did the only thing she could do. She tried to dodge but only managed to move the webbing to hit her mouth rather then her eyes.

She fell on her back as she stumbled back after it hit and tried to pull on the webbing. She then saw the girl then ignoring her just to try and attack greed. She then as she got up saw her shooting at greed then jumped away before crystal could even tart to run at her. Crystal was getting more and more annoyed by this as she ran over to where the girl had jumped and tried to find any way to get up to her. She was angry and the fact she couldn't relief the anger as it just kept building angered her even further.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 pm

The vigilante was a persistent one. She shot a web at crystal, managing to cover the mouth of the girl. This disappointed Greed, as he was enjoying the plethora of single syllable words the girl seemed to have an affinity for. Then the spider hero made the situation worse by changing targets to Greed. When she landed in front of him, he was already at the other end of the alley leaning against that wall.

"What? Why are you going after me? I didn't even do anything this time. She beat the man half to death, and you hung him in just such a way that all his blood would rush to the open wounds. Like you're draining a pig or something. If anything, you two are the murderers and I'm the distraught witness."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:12 pm

The other girl was chasing her around like a toddler, so she didn't have to really worry about her just yet. As long as she didn't run off we'd be good for now, on the other hand this other guy was... super fast. Faster than she's ever seen. He went on like he was innocent or blah blah blah, saying that the way he was being held would cause the blood to rush to his wounds. He was laying down on the roof, he'd be fine, this guy was just being an assholee. He was obviously telling this girl what to do, she was his lackey or something, Willow wasn't an idiot.
Jumping to the other side of the alley, Willow would shoot three giant webs in hope to trap Crystal against the wall. "Yeah go ahead and play victim and run to the police, not like there is any." Spider Girl told him sarcastically, shooting two webs at trash cans on either side of Greed and pulling them at him. It was an attempt to squish him between the two, just to knock him out or break a few bones.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 pm

As crystal was chasing the girl around she blinked and took a moment to stare at where the man had been hanging and saw that he now was suddenly gone.  she didnt remember the spider girl pulling him up to the roof so she wondered where the man could have gone. As crystal was distracted she was hit by three webs that covered her whole body and pinned her stomach down to the ground.

She growled and seemed to be getting really upset, though she took a moment to think. Not too long ago she learned that she could make crystals shoot out of the ground when she put her hands on the ground... maybe they could.... She looked to her hands that were faced down on the ground and pressed them further against the ground. She closed her eyes and focused and shot up a massive 1 inch thick and 1 foot wide and 4 feet tall crystal from the ground that shot and broke through a large chuck of the webbing that was pinning her torso on the left side down.

She tried to wiggle free but she was still pinned down on other sides of her body. So she tried to focus and after about 30 seconds another crystal like the last one shot up but was a few feet from crystal. She sighed but focused as she kept trying to cut herself free.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Greed followed the line of her webs, seeing them grab the trash cans. He'd dodge again, his powers making fighting defensively easy. He ducked and appeared behind the cans after they crashed. Crystal managed to break the webbing, using her powers of crystal generation. Wow. What are the chances? Spider Girl kept talking, but he found himself less interested.

"There's no police or ambulances on their way to help that guy. Why don't you take him off to some hospital somewhere? I've seen everything I need to see here. This fight is pointless."
Greed offered, deciding that Crystal had enough potential to be an asset to HIVE. He'd take her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:51 pm

As the girl cut herself free, Spider Girl shot several more webs at her, attempting to keep her struggling. As long as she was down for the time being, taking down the mob boss would be a lot easier. Well she thought it would be easy, but he managed to dodge her attack with such ease... he made it look easy? She swore she through those fast... so uh.. super speed right? Or teleportation.. Good to know. He just tried to make her leave, as if, she wasn't going to just leave two criminals to run off to HIVE when she had them right here... She just needed to find away to immobilize him. "Well I appreciate your honesty." Willow said sarcastically, taking a trash can and throwing it at him, jumping at his other side. Spider Girl was trying to attach another web to his face, blinding him could help her out.. right? She had no idea what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat em up (Bloo then open)   Beat em up (Bloo then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beat em up (Bloo then open)
Page 1 of 1