Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Vote_lcapRando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Voting_barRando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Vote_lcapRando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Voting_barRando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Empty
PostSubject: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:36 pm

”You’re not getting away that easily!” Sapphire shouted she wearing her smiling mask, a long trench coat that was a greyish blue and had white fur like material along its sleeves ends and hoot’s outsides ends. She had on under that skin tight black thermal top, black gloves, and grey cargo pants. She had on black combat boots and had her sword out as she jumped forward as her large rabbit threw her at a man who was on a flying motorcycle and stabbed it into his thigh making him shout in pain.

He then grabbed her wrist but she used her free hand to bring out the other sword from her main one and stabbed it into his hand grabbing her wrist making the man shout again before screaming angrily at her. “Stop that you brat!” ”I'll stop when you surrender jerk!” he then used her other hand to jank her off and kicked her off her swords turning into her necklace as she fell. Her rabbit jumped up though and caught her. She looked to the man as they landed who now drove his bike down to the ground and pulled out a scroll and spoke in a demonic language before throwing it forward.

The scroll glowing bright before vanishing and 50 or so shadow like figures appeared. “You wanna play to get the gems I stole then let play brat!” Sapphire blinked but smirked. ”Sweet” She pulled out her communicator as she was put on the ground and called the others. ”Ey A game of beat em up appeared downtown! Winner gets to arrest the leader guy on the bike for stealing gems from a local jewelry shop!”

She said as she asord the rabbits orb turning her legs into its legs as she summoned out her sword and turned it into 2 that she twirled to be held back handed as the shadow figures ran at her. ”You challenged the wrong little girl!” She said before leaping forward moving right into the crowd in a single bound and started to hack the shadow creatures up. The moment she added she leaped backwards again towards the shadow figures she had hit and repeated very quickly as she hacked away at them. The shadow figures in small clusters starting to fall as she did so.

_________

A young girl watched from afar her hair a blue green color and was in loose curls, she wearing some street like clothes d a brown wool winter beanie on her head and she was watching silently from an alley with some other street urchin kids. ‘Proficient with swords, has a necklace that can summon 1 sword that can form a 2nd sword. She can summon a massive rabbit into play that can jump several stores in one bound, she can duplicate its legs to do the same. Potentially she can do the same for other aspects of it but this is just a theory. She radioed to a team with a yellow communicator that is round…. Likely titans from previously gathered data.’ She made mental notes of as she watched with the other kids.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:11 am

Sapphire would quickly get a response back. "Ok!! Coming in now, Alphasister!" And indeed, a few seconds later they'd all hear the rushing of wind before a blue and black blur comes onto the scene. The blur skids towards a small group of shadow figures, and crouches down, one half of a pair of knuck whirling out to hopefully knock them down. Coming to a stop, Lightning Wolf pops upright,glancing around. "Huh, Shadow things?? Strange..." His go to weapon flicks out,hoping to stun a shadow figure with a blunt impact combined with a shock.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:28 am

”I’ll heed your call my friend,” A feminine voice responded through the communicator, a few seconds later an female teen geared in a cross between a dress and armor teleported into existence down the road a bit with a shining sword in her left hand. Her face turned to worry seeing the shadow group surrounding her friends. Gripping her sword tighter she launches herself forward in a burst of telekinetic force. With two hands on Gavilain she swung her sword in a wide arc, letting out a large wave of luminous force of energy to crash into the crowd of the shadow people with a yell, putting in enough energy to blast them off their feet and hopefully stun them. Shifting her grip she swung the other direction and let out another arcing wave of energy into the crowd. She would repeat these movements to cleave her way to her friends, constantly launching forward by using her telekinesis to propel herself into the crowd. By the time she got to her friends she was somewhat huffing from her exertion but remained standing tall alongside her friends. ”Looks...like...I'm...ahead in points.” She puffed out as she gave a smile to her friends before focusing back on the crowd around them. While she was not counting she is sure at least one or two dozen got hit by her blitz but she was unsure how many got knocked out by that. Holding up Gavilain she swung her blade in a arc and this time she generated a much larger wave of luminous energy into the crowd now that she was not worried about hitting her friends in the crossfire. The act instantly gave her an hypertension headache but she remained standing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 11:18 pm

”Thanks Lighting” She said in return and smiled seeing the flash coming in and giggled calling out. ”They work like humans but they are just shadow creatures from what it looks like!” She said back flipping off one and landed skidding backwards a bit watching the shadow figures she hit fall and the one toji hit looked dazed. She looked over to see sol sending an arc of energy out and looked to toji as she de summoned her swords and kicked the shadow figures nearing him away with a great amount of force sd dhr hugged toji close ”Aoe inbound!”

She declared before jumping up to let sol fire off her wave that would make it to them next making sure she didn’t have to worry about them/ She landed gracefully as sol arrived she poking her nose gently ”that may be true buuuut you over exerted yourself, better hope we won't have to race over to save your butt cause you're too tired. When you use things that use up your energy in battle you gotta spread it apart and use your energy efficiently.

If he sends out another wave and you're this tired now, you may get taken down to the round pound town that no one wants to be in exact for like 3 people in the back that we should respect cause you like what you like.”
she said with a shrug before decking a shadow creature to the ground that was starting to get up. Then smiled to sol sticking her tongue out at her. ”that and you only made them fall, not out of play, sooo you're back at zero and i'm at like 10 so in other words… I'm still winning! Haha!” SHe said as she resummoned her sword and swun kick one of them and took down another with a slash that she used in the same spin.

”Sol fight with your blade not your powers you’ll last longer that way and you will get more practice in! The blade is meant for battle up close not as a glorified ranger weapon! If you're hit youre hit, don't fear it.” SHe said as she was hit hard in the side and winced but worked through it to head but the shadow creature to the head knowing it down. ”The more you're hit the better you can take the pain in the long run.” She said simply.

‘Okay lame forsman does aoe ranged attacks… cause logic… and just as i thought the blu one is just super fast. The lame knight also is a fast burner, looks fancy but burns out too fast because of it… got it. Apparently the blue boy is either named lighting or part of his name is lighting…. Sounds about right. No sign of kacchan though, which is good.’ She rather not go deaf, she's already a mute so she didn't want to complete the no sound circle.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

Ghost raced along the rooftops as his walkie talkie picked up the girls call for assistance getting a clear view of the shadow creatures wasting no time he pulls off a green tube no bigger than a rolled up poster holder then extending it and flipping a sight up  before taking aim at the back end of the shadow creature mass so as not to harm the other heros and with a press of a button the device fired a cylinder rocket but as it traveled over his target the rocket exploded into multiple tiny bombs that as they rained down blowing up as they touched the crowed of shadow creatures finally pulling out his walkie talkie he said "hope i'm not late for the party" he said just  before switching to his sidearm and shooting at two that made it to the roof of his building "so rabit girl funny how we keep meeting like this" he said whilst taking off his mask looking over to the others helping "so who are your friends here? ah it doesn't matter ill cover you guys from up here so non of those things try and get the jump on you fair?'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)   Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rando Beat Em Up (Titans/Open/NDA)
Page 1 of 1