Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Friends for Dinner Vote_lcapFriends for Dinner Voting_barFriends for Dinner Vote_rcap 
Moon
Friends for Dinner Vote_lcapFriends for Dinner Voting_barFriends for Dinner Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Friends for Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Finally arriving back at the Titans East Tower in Central Park, Cheshire turned around to see Karrmy flying up just behind her. The trip hadn't taken the two long, what with Cheshire's speed and agility and Karrmy's graceful sky antics. Jade lifted up her mask and pressed the intercom beside the door. She didn't want to take the alien inside of the tower, so she figured it best to just call the one person she needed and ask him to come outside. She could hear her voice being projected all over the inside of the building saying: "Sage, please come to the front door."
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 am

Sage could be seen in his room still making adjustments, he had a nail and a hammer in his hand. While using the other to hold up a picture of one of his favorite bands, but before he could nail it into place. Cheshire's voice could be heard blaring over the intercom, this abrupt interuption causing the Titan to accidentally hit his own thumb instead of the nail and whail out in pain!

"OUCH!!! Son OF A Bi---"

Minutes Later....

"Ya, what do you want and who is this?"

JaK was now standing at the front door of the tower, his hand was bandaged and his face was showing less than it's usual signs of patience and amusement. To boot, one of his teammates had brought some stranger to their secret lair already. This was not a frat house, what the heck is Cheshire thinking bringing people here?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

Cheshire caught sight of Sage's injured thumb and snickered a little before coughing it away and introducing the girl she'd brought with her. "Well, Sage, this is that little pink disturbance that you asked me to check out. Her name's Karrmy, and she wants to be friends. So I told her that I knew someone who would love to be her friend; that's where you come in."

Jade folded her arms and then looked over to Karrmy, maybe she had something to say? If not, she was sure JaK had something to say about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am

Karrmy glanced at JaK and smiled curiously. She said: "So, I'm Karrmy, but you must already know that." Karrmy giggled nervously, and cleared her throat as she continued: "So, what is your name, sir?" She extended out a hand slowly, clearly expecting JaK to shake it.
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Sage cut his eyes at Cheshire, before extending his hand as if to say 'are you sure about this girl?'

"Call me Sage and I'm guessing by the look of you, you're no normal girl. Well compared to tiger claws here, you're a little bit above average, but still not human to say the least."

JaK laughed as he said this, he loved to insult Cheshire. Maybe it was because she was just a s rude to him as he was to her or maybe he was just a jerk; in any case he found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Jade cut her eyes back at JaK, not knowing what he expected her to do. "Get this: she's from the planet GlorbanShank. And... wait, what exactly can you do?" She had actually forgotten to ask what this girl could actually do, if she could do anything.
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Sage raised an eyebrow at hearing this, an alien. That's new, he wonders if he should call in a UFO sighting...

"GlorbanShank you say, I'm sorry but, that sounds like some bad French breakfast or something. You know, the ones where they mix worms and snails with bacon and eggs. *BLEH*"
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Karrmy scoffed and said offhandedly: "Well, what would you know, since you all are obviously humans. I can fly and stuff. I depend on my emotions to do my actions. For example, if I'm really mad, I can make a tornado or a hurricane." She smiled proudly, and smirked at Jade and Sage.

"And GlorbanShank is not a 'bad French breakfast or something.' Or 'the ones where they mix worms and snails with bacon and eggs.' I find that very offensive. What if someone, such as I, insulted Earth? Would that make you happy? Of course not. However, I am not a such mean person to stoop to your low level." Karrmy glared at Sage and Jade before crossing her arms and giving a satisfying sigh.
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

"Be my guest, Earth blows big time, but as far as you go. I do dig your powers...Say, Cheshire we do have an extra room upstairs, maybe we can let your new friend stay for a while."

In Sage's head he was thinking he needed to get this chick on board. Someone with that kind of power could prove useful. Though this could still be a trap, so he'd keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Jade listened to her powers, nodding her head at them. They were considerable. And then she decided to show a little spunk too; which was odd, because she seemed to be younger than everyone else in the Tower so far, even though she was an alien and might be centuries older than they were. And then came JaK's question: "Whatever," she replied. "If she wants to stay then that's between you and her."
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 pm

"I'll take that as a yes. So what do you say Karrmy, want to be part of the Teen Titans we could really use you on our side and you'd fit right in with us, since none of us are really what you call...Normal."

Sage's body suddenly encases itself in a shade grey titanium alloy, brought on from him touching the front door. This example being shown to the alien, to hopefully persuade her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am

Karrmy hesitated, and then broke into a grin. "Sure. I'd love to meet my fellow teammates. Is everyone here?" Karrmy asked happily.

"I'll finally be able to fit in; after so many years of laughter and mocking, I'm going to be a Titan!" She thought. In her excitement, she accidently floated a few inches. She quickly landed and waited for Sage to do something. She was getting antsy.
Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 pm

"Good, Catgirl show her around. I'm putting her under your supervision since you brought her here. You guys are going to be best friends. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go ice my hand. "

Sage would then walk back inside the tower favoring his injury and leave the two girls alone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Cheshire would poise her claws for striking the back of JaK's neck when he called her Catgirl, but then brought it back down as she looked over at Karrmy. She would make an "ugh" noise before walking into the tower to begin the tour.

END (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends for Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dinner   Friends for Dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends for Dinner
Page 1 of 1