Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Voting_barIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Voting_barIn the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Bow giggled as she looked around to see what Inferno was talking about. She had gotten used to stares by now thanks to her pink hair and she just thought that was still why they stared. She looked down at Inferno again smiling. Does it bother you? Should we go somewhere else? I get stared at a bunch... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well that makes two of us then sweety. I get stared at alot too, but I'm used to it," Inferno replied giving one of Bow's legs a playful squeeze. "I still find it funny how they stare at me cause I'm so big and awesome. Plus my hair is amazing too," Inferno chuckled. But he could do with a hotdog, hopefully a vendor would magically wander by.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Bow blushed a bit when he squeezed her leg and giggles. They stare at me for my hair too! And probably 'cause I never pay attention to where I'm going most of the time... *giggle* Her tummy then grumbles and her eyes go wide and she gets embarrassed. Sorry about that... *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 pm

"It's also probably you're so pretty," Inferno added smiling when Bow's stomach grumbled. "No back seat drivers up there," Inferno teased when an aroma wafted toward them. They were both saved! There was indeed a hotdog vendor making his rounds in the park. Nothing like a snack to keep a good thing going. "Want a hot dog little lady?" Inferno asked, already heading that direction. Fortunately he had some cash on hand, otherwise he would have had to scare the guy to get a hotdog. Not something he liked to do around pretty girls unless they were into that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Bow blushed when he called her pretty. She then giggled as he made a joke and she sat up pretending to hold a steering wheel and made car noises. She giggled as she saw the hotdog vendor. She looked down at him again and smiled. "Please and thank you!" *giggle* She then reached in her pockets to look for money, but didn't come up with anything. "Umm... Never mind on the hotdog... I don't have any money... Oh well! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

"Oh, well I was going to buy you one too silly," Inferno said giving her leg another playful squeeze since he couldn't reach her head to ruffle her hair. "Yo," Inferno said to the vendor, who kind of jumped slightly with a start when he turned toward them. He hadn't seen people Inferno's size before. "Get as many as you want," Inferno offered, fishing a wad of cash from one of his pockets. Those tournaments must have been cash cows...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Bow giggles and blushes again as he squeezes her leg again. She didn't like for people to buy her things, but she was really quite hungry for some reason today. She giggled when the vendor jumped and then smiled sweetly. "Sorry for scaring you sir... She looked at Inferno again and thought for a moment. Honestly, she could eat at least 3. "Umm... I'll just have two..." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"So three for her, and... five for me," Inferno said adding one to Bow's order. No real reason behind it, he just got her one more for added insurance just in case he or she was still hungry. After blinking a few times, the vendor started making their hot dogs.

"W-what kinds do you want?" he asked hesitantly.

"I ain't picky man. Give us a variety. Just don't put relish on my dogs," Inferno added paying for the hot dogs.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Bow was about to protest the additional one he tacked on without her permission when her tummy grumbled again. She blushed a bit and giggled.

She also had no preference in the kind and giggled at Inferno's comment, nodding in agreement to no relish.

As they would walk away Bow looked down at Inferno again, smiling. Are we going to sit down, or keep walking as we eat? *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 pm

"Well, we can sit I guess. I'm just worried you might fall if I don't use atleast one hand to keep you steady," Inferno replied taking a convenient bag of hotdogs. So Inferno wandered off to find a bench, finding a vacant one and kneeling down to let Bow off. "Ladies first," Inferno smiled, pulling out a hot dog from the bag.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 am

Bow giggled. Yeeeaaah... Falling wouldn't be the best thing in the world... *giggle* She looked around to try and spot one herself, but Inferno found it first. She was grateful for the hand getting down because she surely would've fallen without it. She sat down across from him and flashed a cheesy smile as he was being a gentleman. Her tummy grumbled as she took the hot dog and had a big bite. She spoke with her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Once Bow was down from his shoulders and had her hotdog, Inferno followed suit and started eating one as he sat down on the bench. "Normally I prefer eating pizza, but this'll do," Inferno commented offhandedly as he quickly ate his hotdog. "So, you live close by?" Inferno asked curiously as he started work on another hotdog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)   In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the park, the mighty park (Bow/open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2