Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Vote_lcapA calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Voting_barA calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Vote_lcapA calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Voting_barA calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)

Go down 
+3
Egosâ„¢
RageofArgos
Emmz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Empty
PostSubject: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 am

Jay fluffed her feathers a little under the heavy jacket. Even though it was considerably warm out and that she was a recognized titan now, she still felt it was better to hid her wings. Jay threw a few crumbs to a few passing birds who decided to stop and see if she had any other foods. She closed up the sketch book she had been working on and sighed. She needed a little bit of time to herself every now and then, right now it was a beautiful day to get out of the tower and explore the park.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Toji lay down on the grass.It was amazing,really,the technology in this modern age, but sometimes, even he felt like connecting with nature and chilling out.Seeing someone,he waved."Hello!"

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

[Hi, do you mind if I join? If you do I'll just delete the post.]
Annie was sat dangling her feet in a tree, giggling at how high she was sat before she looked to the side of her and started watching a family of birds in a nest along the branch she was sat on.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 am

(this post sounds so relaxing)

Haruhi walked along the cement path that ran threw the park, where people usually did there morning jog, or rode their bike. Her ears and tail were nice and hidden, so there was no need for a hat or long jacket. Looking up at the small clouds drifting slowly across the sky, not covering the sun at all. She felt calm, and for once Jump city seemed like a normal town, boring and somewhat peaceful.

"Ice-cream, choice of any flavor, get your ice-cream here!"
Haruhi saw an ice-cream cart, and ran to it not able to resist the creamy, sweet aromas that came from it.
"One vanilla, please." handing the man two dollar bills, as she received her cone. She continued her walk down the path again enjoying her free day.
As she took her third lick she felt a shove come from behind, which caused her grip on the cone to slip and the cone to fall to the ground.
"Hey, my ice-cream, watch where your going!!"
She yelled turning to see some kids speed away on some skateboards, not even slowing down as they crashed into some more people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 am

A tap would then come on Haruhi's shoulder, it was JaK Sage of the Teen Titans who had also boughten an ice cream after she got one and then offered her his own feeling bad, which was kind of out of character because Sage didn't usually care about anyone elses problems but his own. Unless it was life or death type stuff...

"Here, have mine. Kids are jerks. Name's JaK Sage by the way."

However, on a day like today, JaK felt like being kind. Sometimes he did feel the urge to take a stroll around his neighborhood, which was virtually the entire park since he lived in a giant T-shaped tree-house and calm his nerves. Today was a very tranquil sunny shining day and he thought he'd make the best of it and go out to congregate with others. Even he needed a brake from brooding at times.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 am

Annie looked to the people passing by near the tree and sighed before she looked to the family of birds and watched the baby birds trying to find their wings, she saw one struggling and decided that she could help before she moved slightly closer to the nest "hey little bird, like this ok?" she said, flapping her own wings, trying to help the bird along, the bird seeming to watch her and study her for a few moments before flapping its wings slowly like her, gradually getting faster before it was ready to leap out of the nest and was flying around with it's family 'well that was useless, you tried teaching it or something?' came Ellenia's voice from inside Annie's head 'well it seemed like a nice thing to do...' thought Annie before Ellenia started laughing 'leave her alone Ellenia!' said Harmony defencively before Annie sighed 'forget it you two, I don't want ANOTHER argument' she thought before her clothes changed to black jeans and a white t-shirt so people wouldn't bother her with superhero tasks, as it just wasn't her job. She then wrapped her legs around the branch and hung upsidown from it, an expression on her face of tiredness and bordum while she tucked her wings tightly under her shirt.

[sorry for the really boring post >.<']
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 am

Toji saw Jak,and blurred up to him."To,Jak-brother-boss.Great day for relaxing,hmm?"Unlike usual,the hyper halfdemon was actually calm.He tilted his head as he saw the weird treat Jak was holding."What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 am

Haruhi took the cone and smiled, I guess there were nice people still in this town.
"Thank you, I'm Haruhi." She looked at Jak, thinking he was kinda cute.
"Weathers nice today isn't it?"
Suddenly a boy with blue hair came up to them, it seemed he knew Jak by the way he talked to him.
"what's that?" he asked pointing at the cone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

"Ya, it is. It's always like this in the park too. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I live in such a beautiful part of the city."

As Haruhi introduced herself JaK would look her up and down, not because he was interested in that sort of way, but obviously because she was a cat-girl. An odd sight by any means, but then again he was a tall gray skinned kid with balck and yellow eyes and he hung out with a boy that was part demon. Speaking of which...

"It's ice cream dude, kind of like ice treat blended with usually vanilla or chocolate flavoring and sugar. You should try it."

As JaK spoke to the wolf boy, he had his hands in his pockets. Still standing in front of Haruhi who he introduced to Toji shortly after.

"Oh ya, Haruhi this is my friend/little brother Toji."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Annie slowly closed her eyes and had a nap, she must have been tired if she was willing to sleep while upsidown 'people will think you're somesort of bat person!' said Ellenia 'I don't care' thought Annie 'you'll fall' said Harmony 'if you say that then I probably will knowing my luck' replied Annie before she drifted into her nap, a few moments later her legs started to slip and Annie fell from the tree, flat on her face before she sighed, sitting up and rubbing her face, recoiling a little as she touched her face, feeling the pain from the few cuts and bruises she now had 'no point in using the heal spell, might as well just wait for them to heal on their own' she thought before she leaned against the tree and got back to her nap.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:02 pm

"Nice to meet you Toji, nice hair by the way." she said sticking out her free hand for him to shake. She really did like his hair, she liked everyone who looked out of the ordinary. It made her feel like she wasn't the only non-normal looking one out there, what with her ears and tail, and weird abilities and quirks.
"So how long have you lived in Jump city?" she asked wanting to start a conversation, being bored. It couldn't hurt to make some friends, could it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:28 pm

JaK would answer her back as he thought about how old he was and when he arrived at Jump, to be honest he didn't really know his own birthday.

"Erm, uh I think close to a year now...Actually came to Jump City on a whim and ended up never leaving. And you?"

And in that year JaK's life had changed DRASTICALLY! To say the very least, so much had happened. He'd become a hero, he'd become a gladiator, his powers improved, he'd been killed nearly a dozen times. JaK had even fought creatures and beings way powerful than him that he never even thought existed. His question to her he of course knew the answer to, she was relatively new here obviously. If you didn't know Sage's face by now you weren't a native of Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Haruhi thought for moment. How long has she lived here, she just didn't know. Waking up in this city was all she could remember. She had a lace to live so she probably lived even before she forgot everything. Had she recently moved here before she lost her memory? She just didn't know. She decided to answer with what she thought was best seeing how she didn't really know anything anymore about this city. Just that it was hard to sleep at night with all the cop car sirens, and that everyday there was some place being robbed, or somebody Gettin beat up in the alleys. That's what she had learned during these past two weeks since her awakening as a new person.
"I've got to say at least a week or two. This city sure is big and it's a surprise it's still in one piece. Today seems like it's crimes day off, at least I hope, to soon in the day to tell." She took a bite of the ice-cream cone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm

After a nice, restful nap Annie woke up and stretched, but being unable to stretch her wings so she could stay hidden, although the dried blood on her face wouldn't hide her much so she looked around and deciding it was safe she stretched her wings, ripping holes in the back of her shirt which seemed to morph around the bit where her wings connected to her back and she shot up into the air, looking around for any place she could wash her face, deciding to head to the rest room, trying to fly there fast so she wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Toji grinned."Ice Cream...."Shaking Haruris hand,he grinned."Nice to meetcha.Nice ears and tail.Are you a Neko-demon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)   A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A calm day at the park (open to anyone, especially newbies!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next