Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSaved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSaved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Saved from a burning building (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Charissa giggled, and grabs her foot. "Aw... don't leave yet... I barely know you." She would have followed, but Fotias do not have wings. She truthfully wanted to know more about her, and be real friends.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Miley narrows her eyes at girl.

"You said you anything that's been touched by fire so why don't you hate me already! I already hate you! NOW GET OFF ME!"

Miley says shaking her hand off her foot making the fire go brighter and flies off faster than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Charissa grins as she falls from the Feecon's leg. It seems that she misinterpreted what Charissa had said earlier.

"I didn't say I hated you. I said I hated food that was cooked at all, AKA touched by fire, because I get very sick when I eat it." She said, giggling as she continued to free fall.

Her dragon caught her, and flew next to Miley. "Kaló paidí. (Good boy.)" She said to him, then patted his neck.

Charissa then looked to the girl. "I don't hate you, so why do you hate me?" Sh asked her. "I did do anything to you. If you say you hate me only because of what I am, a guess I wouldn't like you, because you judge people before getting to know them. So what if I'm a demon who is the heir to the throne? That doesn't mean I'm evil. Look at you, your in the same position as me, just a different race."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Miley groans as she looks over to the girl while she files out of jump over a forest.

"I don't hate you because of what you are I hate you because You like raw food, you've eaten people, you treat humans like they're some kind of snack, you want me to bring out my demon side, you keep acting like you know me when you don't, you wont stop following me, you act like the guards in my fathers kingdom wasn't ordered to go all out in any fights I cause when they were, and over all you act like were the same person when we are completely different people!"

Miley lands out side a cave and slips her shoes back on and walks inside lighting a few torches with her finger showing a blanket and pillow on the floor on one side of the room that looks like they were caught on fire multiple times and on the other side of the room the were weird looking restraints binded together and to the wall. they had multiple crosses on them and looked not only burnt but had some blood on the insides. Miley sits down on her bed and leans against the wall.

"and now yet again I need new pants and a jacket...."

Miley says with a groan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Charissa frowns. Apparently this girl wasn't even attempting to listen.

"I can't eat cooked meat, I cant even eat rare meat. I get extremely sick if I try, so why would I eat anything other than what I can digest properly?" She asked, a little angry at this girl, but attempting to hide it. "I just said I'd like to see it, I'm not forcing you to do it. All you had to do was say 'no.' I'm following you because you have me all wrong, and I'm learning that humans are not just food, that's a reason why I'm on earth with my human father. The guards shouldn't stop you, and if they do, I could always push them out of your way. I'm not the same person as you, and you have different morals and stuff than me, but I'm only trying to be friendly best I can."

The dragon did not stop flying as Miley landed, but Charissa jumped off. "Periménete gia ména! (Wait here)" She said to her dragon, and he flew near some trees to rest a little. She walked into the cave, and took off her glasses to see, exposing her glowing black eyes. She looked to the restraints, but she didn't dare touch it, the crosses would burn her badly.

"Do you live here? Why?" She asked. "I live with my father back in jump..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm

miley looks at the girl and sighs.

"clearly you haven't seen where Feecons's live.... We all basically live inside a volcano and our houses are like caves. this is the closest thing i have to my old house. But is annoys me when i'm in my human form all my food becomes gross tasting and i'm always cold. but i got a few weeks before i have to worry about that. other than those two things I like my human form because i finally feel normal...."

Miley lifts up her pillow revealing a rabbit in a cage that seemed to have just died not to long ago and wasn't cooked yet. Miley tosses the cage by her foot and kicks it sliding it over by the girls feet.

" I caught him a little while ago so go ahead and eat up since you said you were hungry I don't want you killing anyone on your way home.... and can you drop the whole rebellion against the king to take over already? I have no interest in ruling a kingdom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Charissa nods sagely. "Aye."

"Well, Fotiás live where the lava had cooled, that pitch black area. We can see fine, but other demons like you would need a torch. I don't know what the commons look like, I was always in the castle. I guess you could say that I was pretty spoiled... until she started beating me to a pulp. I don't know why, maybe the fighting was getting to her. Anyway..."

She started devouring the rabbit, and is was nasty to look at, even for a demon. She burped cutely when she was done. "So, what's your story? You and you father don't seem to get along."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:09 am

When Miley sees the girl eat the rabbit she nearly pukes but holds it in. "giving her something to eat.... bad idea....." Miley looks over at the girl after she asked the question and sighs before talking.

"Not getting along would be a huge under statement. It all started the day I was born. My mother had died threw child birth and my father wasn't too pleased that I caused her to die. It's not that he loved her or anything it's just rare to find a human that can bare a Feecon's child.... Their hasn't been too many Half breeds in Feecon history but everyone was said to be 100 times more powerful than the average Feecon."

Miley starts to lay down as she continues and stares into a fire of a torch.

"My father wanted me to be a weapon for him so he could take over the under world but instead of just taking on his lust for blood I also took on the traits of protecting others from my mother which just made my father hate me more.... my father always ordered the guards to attack me with all their strength to try and force me to bring out my demon self so he could have the child he always wanted but I never let her out.... that is before the full moons."

Miley goes silent for a little while before continuing.

"After a while he got sick and tired of me and locked me in the dungeon for telling him I wanted to live with the humans and didn't want to kill anything.... With the help of my demon side I easily got out and made it up the the upper world... not too long after I meet my first friend Tony... he was human and he couldn't care less that I was demon. The first time he saw e he asked for my autograph thinking I was a famous girl named Hayley Williams which I later checked to see who she was and she was clearly the human girl I got linked to as a baby."

Miley rolls to her side to look at the girl.

"After learning she was the girl I was linked to I started to keep an eye on here watching Music videos of her and everything. Anyways after a while Tony came up with the idea of using the chains and restrains that were on me when i arrived on the upper world and turn them into restrains to use when I turned into a demon so I wouldn't hurt anyone. He was kind of iffy on putting on those restrains over there on me knowing they would really hurt me."

Miley says pointing at the restrains across the room.

"But after my demon side showed up a little and told him she'd pull his small intestate threw his nose he had no troubles chaining me up. After what seemed to be forever I finally let him see my tail after him asking ever since we first meet and heard about it. But seconds later my father showed up and killed him..."

A tear runs down Miley's cheek as she continues.

"I was so angry at him I forced out my demon side. I knocked him on his ass he broke off half my right horn, I threw a huge fire ball at him knocking him into a building across the street and he ran away.... I turned back to normal and I had to fly Naked all the way back to Tony's house to get some clothes. Not long after that I left and came to Jump city and a week or so later I meet you..... and thats about it."

ooc: sorry if this is too long to read just got a little carried away i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 am

(Sorry, I've had a really rough week.)

Charissa nods to her. "I'm sorry about... all that." She said, wanting to sound sincere but not finding the right words.

"Well, my life was a bit different. I came out like my mother wanted me to be. I was as evil as anyone could get, and I was really confused between right and wrong."

She said, giggling sheepishly and wiping some of the rabbit's blood of of her cheek. She was the perfect daughter to her mother, wasn't she?

"But, I did learn when I was put in a human orphanage, and saw people dying around me and stuff. I learned that people cared for one another."

She looked to Miley with mild interest when she said something about horns. She hadn't gotten her's yet.

"I haven't gotten my horns yet... "
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 am

Miley smiled a little bit at the girl.

"I got my horns when I was 5 years old when I turned into my full demon form because my dad didn't give me back my burnt coal cookie"

Miley slowly stands up with her hands in her pockets and takes few steps forward and puts her weight on one foot.

"I guess I could try and make this whole friend thing with you... Oh and if you want to see me in my demon form come by 1 day before the day of the full moon I'm sure the demon side of me would love some company but be careful she like to shoot fire...."

Miley turns around to go sit back down on her bed and pauses and looks at the girl.

"Oh and my name is Miley..... well that's what I go by at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Charissa grins to her.

"Really? That's awesome! I wish that would happen to me." She said, smiling.

Charissa watches Miley walk, and sits on the floor by sliding down the wall.

"Oh really? When is the next moon?" She asked. She was excited to meet her other half as well.

"And it's a honor to meet you finally Milicondras." She said with a large smile. "You didn't expect me to recognize you after you said your right horn got broken off?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Miley frowns again crossing her arms.

"One its 3 days away, two only my full demon form likes being called Milicondras, and three everybody knows who i am that's a demon who i am when they put all those facts together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

Charissa nods. She didn't understand her position, but she did understand what she said.

"Alright then. I guess I'll look for you then?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:26 am

Miley knods her head once

"yep but just be here soyeah,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved from a burning building (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2