Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Saved from a burning building (open) Vote_lcapSaved from a burning building (open) Voting_barSaved from a burning building (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Saved from a burning building (open) Vote_lcapSaved from a burning building (open) Voting_barSaved from a burning building (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Saved from a burning building (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Saved from a burning building (open) Empty
PostSubject: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

"Ahhhh Jump City it's drafty, it rains, its rivers are made of water and not lava, there's no volcanoes, and all the humans aren't locked up in cages. Now whats so wrong with this picture? Everything up to the no humans locked up thing.... well out side of the jail that is. But I guess to everyone up her where I live seems pretty screwed up with all the burning buildings and caves for houses. At least I'm not locked up with the humans from down below like usual.."

Miley talks to herself with in her own head wearing a hoodie on her head. and causal clothes. Miley watches as some fire trucks speeds off to a burning building. "huh this place is feeling more like home everyday... to bad the people can't stand fire around here like me" Miley follows a fire truck to the building and listens on to 2 fire men.

"the flames are too hot to go by and we still have 10 more people in there not including our own."

One of the men says to the fire chief person.

" Keep trying a-... HEY KID WAIT YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!"

The man yells at Miley as she runs off over to the side of the building and starts using the windows to climb up following some sounds of screaming as her clothes catch flame.

"Yep Jump city home to the worlds most flammable clothes a teenager could ask for."

Miley says climbing inside Miley sees 4 kids all in a closet 2 passed out.

"Dang it how am I supposed to carry all of them out of here pulse lie 6 others?"

She says as she pats the flames bare handed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 am

Charissa grinned wide with sharp teeth, walking into the building. The building was burning, and people were trapped inside. A fireman ran to stop her, as another girl had just walked in. She pulled down her shades and looked the fireman in the eye, and he fell on his knees, screaming in pain.

“This is going to be fun, but any of the dead ones would be charred.” She said. She shook off her overcoat, and walked to the door.

She kicked to door of it’s hinges, and walked in, ignoring the flames. She found two people, and she picked them them up and out the door.

“They should be fine!” She yelled. She went upstairs to search for more, and she say a girl with clothes on fire, then walked over to her.

“You better get outta here before you burn to death-Human tastes no good burnt...” She looked the girl over, and could see her tail though her shirt. She and could easily identify her based on her tail, she had lived in hell for more than half her life.

“Boreíte ... eísai énas daímonas , mia Feecon...” (You... you’re a demon, a Feecon...) She said, slipping into her demonic tongue.

“I got two out.” She pats out the flames herself, unfazed by the heat, smoke, or flames. She sees the two children.

"...Are they still alive? I could- Yvridiká , min tróte tous anthrópous ! Poté den tha eínai énas íroas !" (Yvridiká, don't eat the humans! You'll never be a hero!) Charissa said to herself, forgetting Milicondras' presence.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Miley was just about to grab the kids when she heard the girl and narrowed her eyes understanding her completely.

"Kon eísai Henton gon keel tohme donor henj long tong jez kindor! (if your going to help then shut up and grab the kids!"

Miley says taking off her jacket and picks out the concuss kid go on her back and grabs another one holding him with one arm making her way to the window looking back over to the one girl.

Feísd henj long tong jez oklong zoon!(Hurry up and grab the other two!)"

Miley yells in her own demonic language before going out the window climbing down the building. Her shirt had multiple burns but her jacket kept the shirt from getting majorly damaged. Her pants were now shorts and still burning and her shoes were smoking but not really on fire. "why the hell is another demon here!?" She thought to herself making it to the ground passing the kids over to the fire men looking up at the window where she had left. "Please get the kids out and don't eat them" she thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Charissa sighs. "Fine fine, whatever." She says, then picks up the two kids. She looks to one of them with hunger on her face. If she was dead, who cared if she ate her, right?

She jumped out the window, and rolled to protect the kid, and hopefully her meal. She brought the kids to the fireman, and put one in his hand.

"Here, the other one's dead, I'll keep her." She said, then puts the kid down as she puts her overcoat back on. Her clothes where slightly charred, but nothing was on fire or anything. As she put her coat back on, the kid started to cry.

"Gamóto... (Damn it...)" She gave the other one to the firemen that had no idea what she was saying. She looks to the feecon with her shades still on, so that she doesn't reveal her clan's power. "Er... hi. My name's Charissa, or Yvrídio. What ever's fine."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Miley looks at her with narrowed eyes crossing her arms.

"I don't care what your name is because I won't be needing to know it. I don't plan on hanging around you. I don't want you to tell anyone who or what I am or I will kill you..... why are you here anyways no demon that I know would save humans from burning buildings"

Miley says calming down a bit but still seems on edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Charissa giggles, then laughs out loud.

"I doubt you can kill a Fotias. I'm sorry, you must not know me. I thought my clans features alone would help you. Anyway, I'm not here to fight, I came to save those people, even if they taste wonderful."

Charissa pulls of her shades, and exposes her glowing black eyes. If the girl looked into them, she would feel soul burning pain, like molten metal shoved into your skull. Her fire invincibility wouldn't help her then.

"What's wrong with being half demon? It's pretty cool, you shouldn't hide it, I don't." She said, her teeth and claws showing just how open she is with it.

"Why can't we be friends Feecon? It'll give you a reason to use your native language, and we don't have to do anything vile."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Miley frowns looking annoyed Miley looks at the girl but never at her eyes.

"Ok one I'm not stupid Fotias, my father has fought your kind before and like him I know looking into your eyes is not a smart idea so put your glasses back on already. Second I'm a lot stronger than most Feecons I'm not a good as my father yet but still elite level so don't start thinking beating me in a fight will be easy. Third clearly unlike you my half demon human and full demon sides are separated so again unlike you I don't like being a demon or even part demon nor what a demon stands for. and finally forth I don't want to be friends with anyone remotely demon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Charissa smiles, and puts her glasses back on.

"Then your father had never fought my mother. She is the leader of the Fotias, and I'm her heir. And why not? You should take pride in your abilities. You were born this way, and even if you're unholy, you should still enjoy it." She said, then walked to her. She extended a hand.

"We can be friends." She said. "Just watch." Her glasses shined a purple light, something no other Fotias had, excluding her own mother. She grinned excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:16 pm

"So your not only a half breed but your an heir like me huh...... I still don't care and clearly your more in touch with your demon side I on the other hand am more in touch with my human so clearly you wouldn't understand how I feel about this....."

Miley says frowning then exhales.

"why do you even want to me my friend in the first place..... and don't say because we are both half breeds ok cause to me that's not a real reason..."

she says looking at the girl waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 pm

“I guess I am more in touch... but that doesn’t mean I can be good. I haven’t even eaten a human in 3 months!” She said, proud of herself. “I still throw up whenever I try to eat vegetables,or fast food though...” She chuckled slightly.

“Well, I have three reasons. One, I thought it was pretty cool to see someone saving people, so I thought you were cool. Second, Feecons have always interested me, but I could never really get close because of the constant fighting-I’m not even sure if it’s full fledged war now-to see many that don’t seem to be looking for these black eyes of ours. Third, since we are both heirs, it would be in both our eventual kingdoms best interest if we become allies, even personal friends”. She said, smiling.

“Don’t worry, we Fotias aren't all mindless killers that are always hungry and never stop eating, or whatever you Feecons say.”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Miley gave a WTF face to the girl.

"I haven't eaten a human in my whole life! And you don't have to eat fast food or vegetables there is such thing as chicken and hamburgers. I don't been see why you like eating humans anyways they are way to well not cooked I'm not saying I ate one before but I've seen the insides of a human before and it's way to gross to eat. I usually eat like burnt things or nearly burnt things I can't stand food that's anything less when I'm not in my human form."

Miley says shrugging as the girl continues.

"Ok one I think its good that you thought me saving someone was cool because that means your not totally hopeless, two I'm nothing like other Feecons ok I'm more like a human than anything... well besides my tail and hair color but I get the hair color and looks from a human girl in a band but that has nothing to do with this so moving on... third that is another thing that's separates you and me, I don't plan on taking over my fathers kingdom. The only reason he made me or what ever was so he could have a kid that was foretold to be like 100 times more powerful than the average Feecon, he also killed my first friend, locked me in the dungeon when I said I wanted to be human, and altogether I just don't like him so he can just KISS MY A-"

The one burning building explodes and Miley looks over at the building.

"this place seems like home more and more every day... well up until those fire men people try and put the fires out or what ever is goin on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 am

Charissa shakes her head. "I can't eat things cooked, it makes me sick to my stomach. I can only eat things raw. Anything that has been touched by fire I hate. " She made a gagging mountain. "Humans are delicious! But, I can eat them anymore. Dad said." She said, laughing. "I got caught last time, so he's been watching my closer."

"Well, if you don't like your dad so much, knock him off his hill." She said, smiling. "Just end his rein and be done with it. Beat him up, chtypísei ton apó to thróno tou (kick him off his throne), and give yourself the title. No one would oppose you, and you could do a little good around there, you don't need to fall in line. I'd even help you-that would give me some brownie points with mitéra (mother) too."

"This place, gi (earth), you get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 am

Miley looks annoyed crossing her arms frowning when she hears about the the fire thing and shoots some smoked from her nose but doesn't say anything.

"What are you crazy?!?"

Miley says throwing her hands into the air.

"I may be able to beat the %#!@ out of the royal guards but in this form"

She says gesturing to her herself.

"I only have half my power strength! But don't you dare say why don't you just go all demon then? cause the answer to that is I can't control myself in that form."

Miley starts getting angry as her voice turns more demonic.

"Father might like me when I'm in that form cause I kill anything that moves and manipulate people then kill them!"

Miley's eyes turn completely black.

"I may be forced to take that form during the full moon but I am not going to willingly turn into that monster!"

Miley yells accidentally shooting out fire from her mouth and covers her mouth with widened eyes now realizing her voice. Miley starts to calm down and some smoke comes up from the fire she shot out of her mouth slowly disappears as her eyes and voice turn back to normal.

"Ok that was close might be because the full moon is only like a few days or so away it usually takes more than that to bring out my demon side."

Miley said putting her hands in her pants pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 am

Charissa is a little confused now.

"The royal guards wouldn't stop you. You'd be issuing a challenge for the throne, and sense you are actually princess, they wouldn't attack. I've tried to take the throne quite a few times. I failed, but you might not."

Charissa says, then smiles with her shark teeth, one of which, if you look close enough, you can tell is chipped.

"I'd like that form too, to be honest." She said. "Well, I would have, but I'm trying oh so hard to be good. You should use that form against him, I'm sure your demon side would love controlling a kingdom."

Charissa looks into her black eyes now, still with a slightly amused grin on her face. Charissa still has her glasses on, however.

"What was close? Is demon you coming out?" She asked, excited and intrigued. "Lemme see! I want to see it!" She said, giddy with excitement. She then lowered her voice. "Your father isn't always watching you like my mother is he? I'm surprised she didn't come up and beat my butt already...."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm

"OK THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING!"

Miley yells kneeling down untieing and removing her shoes not wearing any socks for some reason. She then grabs her shoes by the lases and ties them to the part on her pants that the belt goes through and pushes up her sleeves. Miley then bends down then jumps up as her feet and fore arm downwards catches on fire and she starts to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved from a burning building (open)   Saved from a burning building (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved from a burning building (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next