Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Vote_lcapScreaming burning babies (Open To All) Voting_barScreaming burning babies (Open To All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Vote_lcapScreaming burning babies (Open To All) Voting_barScreaming burning babies (Open To All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Screaming burning babies (Open To All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

It seemed every school in Jump City was let out early when they heard a famous circus was in town. "Cirque Du La Pertete" was the circus's name, a half opera, half amazing feats circus that tended to peak the interest of children and teens around the world. One of the acts that was quite famous was a knife thrower who was able to sing "Con te partiro" while throwing knives, his final act always exciting the audience. When the lunch bell rang, hundreds of students ran out to go see this famous circus. The circus had occupied the cineplex, the largest theater transformed into a stage. Some of the circus goers were practicing for their acts: Jugglers, Balancers, Ballie dancers, Singers, Musical speciallists, Dare Devils, and even midget acrobats. On a sign outside the entrance to the movie theater, posters of the Cirque Du La Pertete were posted on the entrance, all other movies stopped playing for the day just for this amazing circus.

The Ring Leader was especially interesting. He was leading a parade of other circus goers who performed a little bit to show what the children would miss if they did not go to the circus. Chainsaw Jugglers, Clowns who breathed fire, elephants, dancing dogs, everything that a circus needed in order to be a circus. The children "ooed" and "awwed" at the amazing feats as a shadowy figure runs on the roof tops toward the circus. That figure is Isenstein and he was carrying two pounds of C4, all his equipment plus alittle extra throwing knives, and his ming sword. He was in a hurry, mumbling under his breath "I'm late! I'm late!", of course any sane person who would see him would think that he was going to blow up something pretty important. What he was running towards was the Movie Theater where the Circus was being held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

One of those aforementioned teens that loved the circus, was none other than Lizandra Rhinehart AKA Spider-Girl. However, she didn't go to school here, she was just in jump for the day after an unfortunate incident at Titans Tower that required her aid. At the moment though, from a little ways off she was watching the crowd and the people with her optic lenses, zooming in on the audience.

(Mind)
"Circuses always did intrigue me ever since I was a little girl and even more so now that I'm...well still a little girl, but now a magical little spider human girl."

Liz liked watching performers do stunts, having been a gymnast herself once upon a time. It gives her ideas for aerial techniques she could try. However, as she screened for spots for where she could get a closer look, she also happened to notice someone else was peeping in on the show other than her. Her optic lenses zoomed in on a masked figure darting towards the circus.

"I doubt he's part of the act...

(Mind)
"Although, I could be wrong, but if he is, he's WAY late."

Part of the show or not, Spidey's woman's intuition was tingling and it was telling her to check this guy out. So without anymore thought to it she took out her grappling hook and shot it before zip-lining in Isenstein's direction. She would approach stealthily at first and just see what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Isenstein didn't pay attention to his surroundings, focusing mainly on the task at hand. He was late for his own operation and he was rather furious for that. He woke up late, he was scolded by his master for missing morning's training, and by his master's life partner for missing breakfest. His stomach growled loud as he placed his hand on it. Then there was this circus that was part of his operation but they already began without him. He had a feeling that this day wasn't going to go his way.

This was confirmed when one of his C4 packs fell down, making an odd crunch noise as if there was something inside it other than the explosive parts. He stopped for moment, jogging in place, and jogged backwards.

"Damn, damn, damn." He said as he stopped next to the C4 and picked it up, putting it back in his backpack. Now he was going to be late for his part! He ran faster towards the theater roof just to make up for the time he lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

When he'd heard the circus was coming to Jump City, Ten was ecstatic. Having been isolated for so much of his life he'd never been to the circus and was excited for the prospect of going and seeing all these animals and attractions he had never seen before. He happily made the journey from Steel to Jump,by.. well.. jumping.

Now, he sits in the stands watching the goings on in the various rings beneath the huge tent, a bag of popcorn in one hand and a giant plastic cup of iced tea in the other. He is completely oblivious to any maniacal happenings going on outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 pm

However as he ran Isenstein would suddenly find his feet were moving, but he himself was going nowhere fast. Upon turning around he would see a strand connected to his backpack and then out of a shadowy corner a 5'5 red headed girl with a a pair of bug like lense goggles over her eyes. However, like Superman or other figures on TV if you just watched TV about news in Steel City no doubt Isenstein would be aware of "The Sensational"Spider-Girl.

"I was going to keep tailing you, but once I saw you drop that C-4 I had to make my move."

Spidey then points to her goggles, which zooms in on the mans mask, thus how she saw perfectly what he dropped. It was also at that point she stood erect from her spideresk pose in the shade and let her entire body be seen.

"So, where ya think you're going big guy? Circus use fireworks not explosives, don't worry I get that confused too."
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Isenstein thought it strange when he was sprinting but not moving. He either hit a 4th wall or had suddenly gained the ability to fly. His theories were blown away as he was turned to face a girl holding string. He traced the string to himself and looked back at her.

"Awwwwww!" He said like a whining child who wasn't given any of his treats. "I thought I was going to make it! Now I am going to be late." He unsheathed his Ming sword and cut through the rope that had caught him. He landed on his feet, arching his back as he gripped his blade tight, taking the same spideresk pose as she had. He stood up straight and waved quickly.

"Bye, bye!" He said cheerfully as he laughed away, his trench coat tail flowing like a cape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Running out of popcorn and drink, the big guy waits for a brief intermission before getting up. Being so large, he has quite the appetite, and is craving.. Nachos. Nachos are good. And he could use some more iced tea, as well.

Leaving his seat he dumps his trash on the way out, and stops by the men's room quickly, getting in the somewhat long line that stretches out the door. He figures he could push passed these people, what with him being bigger than.. well.. damn near everyone and having super strength and all that.. But why? He doesn't need to be a douche, and he really doesn't even need to pee that bad. Better to just wait.. well maybe not better.. but more polite anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Hey wait!"

(Mind)
"Armatures don't they know this is the part where they monologue their evil scheme to me and then I stop them. He's so off script!"

To catch up to him faster Spidey dove diagonally off the side of the building and shot a web-line that caught the adjacent side of the rooftop and literally like how a spider creates it's web, she swung under him and then back up in front of the strange masked man to cut off his run.

"Don't you know it's rude to run off without at least giving me your name? How else are we supposed to get to know one another."

As she spoke she did a front flip before landing in a knelt position in front of him.

"Maybe we could even exchange numbers; like your cell number for instance of whatever prison you end up in after this."

He hadn't actually done anything wrong yet, but she guessed the sword, C-4, and mask weren't all part of a really elaborate circus act. Coincidentally, as Liz swung down to cut off the masked assailant at the pass she also ended up flying by the window from where Ten would have a perfect view of a red headed girl zipping past him and the people in line at the rest room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screaming burning babies (Open To All)   Screaming burning babies (Open To All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screaming burning babies (Open To All)
Page 1 of 1