Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Vote_lcapBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) Voting_barBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Vote_lcapBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) Voting_barBurning fire on the hotel floor (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Empty
PostSubject: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 am

It was the middle of the night and  there was defiantly something going bump night. A fire had started in a large expensive hotel. The smell burning bodies filled the air slightly. Clearly some people had not managed to make it out in time. Paige and a few other people stumbled rushing out of the hotel coughing. Fire Fighters were already out trying to take out the fire but it didn't seem to be working. There were still some screaming inside from a few people having troubles getting out and the fire fighters who went in seemed to be stuck as well. There wasn't much time for them left either this would turn out that a mystery hero would save the day, or Jump City would experience the loss of many more citizens.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm

When it comes to being a Speedster, there was never ever a moment to simply stand still, relax, and enjoy yourself. There was always a feeling of needing to do something, to go somewhere. Manic was on one of his usual trips around Jump City, sprinting about the place. The activity and the fresh air often happened to help him sleep. But, Manic had quickly realized the air was perhaps not so fresh. There was a burning sensation in the air, clearly something was up.

It wasn't before long that Manic arrived on the scene, behind the police line that had been set up whilst firefighters tried to put the fire out. Amidst the noise and the confusion of the crowd looking on, Manic could hear the sound of people stuck inside. Whilst the fighters were dealing with the fire, time was running out for the people inside. A burst of wind as Manic ran into the building - he went back and forth two or three times, bringing out a person at a time. Each one was left there, coughing, comforted by the emergency services around the place. Still, there was at least one person stuck in there. Manic was about to go back in, but a blast of fire shot out the building, with a scream too, followed by crying. This was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Paige watched in awe as he saved each person one by one she was glad there were heroes here to save these people. Unlike EP the evil spirit in her she didn't like killing people. She watched as the blast of fire came out and the hero stopped. Paige narrowed her eyes 'No don't do it you moron don't risk your life and my play toy for some stupid human!' EP shouted at her in her head. Paige pushed away the paramedics who were helping her "My body is not your play toy and I have to help save that person."

Paige then walked over and stood next to Manic as another fire blast came but this time was blocked by a light blue energy shield as she held out her hand. She looks to manic her determination over shadowing her usual social awkwardness that would most likely return after this. Her voice was serious and determined and had her southern accent showing. "I can block the fire so you can get to the person ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:02 pm

With that second blast of fire, Manic had braced himself as he held his arms out like a shield; never expecting any form of protection. He was glad though, happily pleased. When he could assess the situation, his attention was grabbed by a young girl - explains the shield. But then, that didn't really explain anything. Super speed was one thing, but energy shield was another. Deep breath, Manic spoke as calmly as he could for someone about to face the fire. "Err, sure. Just tell me when to 'GO'".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Paige nods once before shouting "Go!" She sprints inside knowing it wouldn't be nearly as fast as he could go but she tried her best. She made sure that Manic was behind her at all times as she ran making energy shields to block fire that shot at them following the sound of screaming
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 am

Whilst the desire to burst forth with speed was always particularly tempting. Manic knew that in this instance, it would be wise to put on the brakes a bit and stick to the speed set by the young girl - this is one workout where he would prefer not to 'feel the burn'. Inside the building the continuing fire roared as parts of withering debris fell from above, causing just as much problems as anything else. It was more fuel for the fire, bursting out in flames towards the two. As for the screams, they were gone. Replaced instead with a loud coughing noise. Work must speed up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Paige coughed as some debris fell she blocked them from some fire that shot at them but she knew once she heard the coughing they weren't going fast enough. Paige narrowed her eye as she thought for a moment she then got it and in between coughs she shouted to Manic. "I'll keep a force field up in front of us while you carry me to her using your speed we'll think of a way out for the three of us when were up there. sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

"If you're sure". Manic said with a shrug, but then in a hazy blur he picked up Energy Warrior over his shoulder and sped towards the sound of the coughing. It was upstairs, and that was certainly a tricky situation; requiring himself to fleet footedly step about the place, made safer by the shield blocking off the fire. A door, the coughing was coming from behind it. Manic rushed forward and simply booted it. The door swung open off it's hinges, and inside was an elderly gentleman trapped under a ceiling beam that was slowly but surely catching fire. Manic had put Energy Warrior down, as carefully as can be and without any hesitation was ready to tackle the fire. A burst of flames again, Manic just about got out the way that time. "Don't suppose you have any tricks to deal with this?". Manic enquired, he wasn't totally sure whether or not he could lift the beam up, or whether it would be safe to. Stupid fire.

Last edited by Ama on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Paige as soon as her would pick her up put up her force field with one hand holding onto him with the other. It felt a bit weird to her being carried over someones shoulder but right now wasn't the time to complain but to focus on her force field and only letting out the bare minim energy for it so shed have more to spare for anything else she may need to use. Paige once they were inside looked to see the elderly man blocking some flames from hitting her but put her force field down as she listened to what he was saying and was thinking for a moment or two.

Paige looked to him and nodded once "Yeah I think I have enough energy for this." She said coughing a bit as she pulled out her two sword handles her eyes glowing a bright light blue color along with her hands as the handles shot out light blue blades. "Lets jut hope I do this right." she said as she held the two blades up in an X fashion focusing hard before the shouts while slashing the air 3 feet like slash like blast fly from the blades shoot out and smash through a side of the beam on each side of the man.

Paige put her sword handles away whose blades seemed to be gone. She then runs over to the man as her eyes and hands go back to normal. She tries lifting the small chunk of the beam that was on the man and could partly lift one side when using both hands. "Think you can help lift this thing off him with me?" She said looking to Manic.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Things were getting rather hot right now, the temperature rising with every second as was the danger - the smoke didn't make things any easier either. Coughing, Manic responded with just a nod as he approached the other end of the beam. He gripped it with both hands, mustering up whatever strength he could - hopefully the two of them can manage it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Paige with the help of manic manged to get the beam off of the elderly man. After they removed it Paige helped the man up and she looked to Manic as floor outside the door they came in fell in on it's self. Paige coughed as she looked around then to a near by window then to Manic and the old man. She wouldn't be able to carry both of them at the same time let alone one of them with all these distractions. Paige thought fast as she ran over to the window and made her hands glow as she flailed them out the window the fire fighters quickly going to get a trampoline to break their fall if they jumped. Paige coughed as she looked to Manic. "Unless you have a better idea we have to jump."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:39 pm

"You two go first... I'll be right behind... you". Manic had said, coughing as the smoke got thicker and thicker. It was like a sauna in here, though more hot and not as nice at all. Still, he was the fastest and could manage with a few seconds. "Go!". Manic said with a shoo like gesture. The fire wasn't waiting on them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Paige looked to the old man and helped him over to the window and to jump out the window going out with him. The paramedics helped them down and tended to them both giving them oxygen tanks to breath through. Paige holds the mask up to her face as she watched the widow for Manic hoping he'd get out safely.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 pm

A burst of fire from the window as Manic launched himself out of the window. His speed was too much however, his momentum carrying him over the trampoline. Manic landed with a forward roll to his feet, but he then slipped forward, falling onto his side and rolling over and over numerous times before alas coming to a halt - laying on the ground on his back. He was coughing a little bit, but he was okay, just winded. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Paige ran over to him once again pushing away the paramedics who tried to stop her and kneeled down by him. "Are you okay?" She asked clearly worried as the hotel crashed down on top of it's self allowing the firemen to finally put out the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)   Burning fire on the hotel floor (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning fire on the hotel floor (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next